RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I agree they would have crowned literally every other finalist on season 14 before Camden though, but that's not based on her performance in the competition so much as her lack of a strong personality or character

Edited by Solaris

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Also hold on when was Camden in the bottom 2 because I don't remember that

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

The straight up lying :rip:

She might be the crunchiest finalist ever. She was never gonna touch that crown.

I mean there have been some crunchy finalists.  Camden generally had good but not amazing runways and had a few mega serves like her peacock from ep1 and her tutu.  

Camden had a great run up to the finale but she absolutely flubbed the final lipsyncs, with her flimsy wig and recycled gags :rip: we knew she didn’t have the C, but it also showed she didn’t have any UNT

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

The only thing that makes me nervous is they have now put Jax in a suspiciously similar position to Jasmine's in last year's lip sync episode, and they had no problem pretending like Jasmine lost to Angeria and Bosco so they might just intend to milk Jax for 3 more lip syncs before shamelessly sending her home

This is exactly what I'm scared of. I hope we're wrong and Spice goes home.

As an original Camden stan, I rewatched S14 last month and Willow 100% deserved that crown. The runways were ALWAYS on point, she had many memorable top3 moments and the storyline and charisma were off the charts. I was sourpuss when she won over LC back then but in hindsight Willow was the only correct winner.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I just… sigh

The US is so disgusting

Still has to go to the house next week and then go up for signature. But like all the drag bars pay insane liquor taxes (and we have no state income taxes). Tennessee is shooting itself in the foot considering that, per our constitution, the budget must be balanced year over year. They may be cutting their tax revenues.

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

It's not a coincidence that Jasmine and Mistress are the unexpected/production unfavored breakout stars of their seasons and they're also 2 of the only girls giving body on their seasons. The audience still wants to see female illusion drag on this show.

Tea

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

The straight up lying :rip:

She might be the crunchiest finalist ever. She was never gonna touch that crown.

How is Camden crunchier than Mosco?  :rip:

5 hours ago, madonnas said:

Kandy Zyanide woulda been the best Intl winner if she won :chick3:

She is such a star. Her laugh is more iconic than most queens' entire careers

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

How is Camden crunchier than Mosco?  :rip:

Camden is bland but she certainly isn’t crunchy she’s just a queen without a lot of distinguishing traits but with a lot of talent 

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

It's not a coincidence that Jasmine and Mistress are the unexpected/production unfavored breakout stars of their seasons and they're also 2 of the only girls giving body on their seasons. The audience still wants to see female illusion drag on this show.

LOUDER :clap3:

Solaris

Mother absolutely CLEARED on this song.

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/15/2023 at 10:52 PM, satellites.™ said:

Honest answers please.

Think about it well.

Please don't be biased.

Who has a better first season run?

Shea Coulee (S9) or Gigi Goode (S12)

2ueqcZj.gif

shea by FAR

jasmine and lala both have star quality, ru has never crowned an incorrect regular season winner, jaida booked and busy 

17 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ok enough discussion of Violet and fashion. Let's turn our attention instead to this icon walking at another fashion week :jonny6:

spacer.png

She’s EVERYTHING 

she better win GAS

Can someone tell me Spice's verse from the old lady girl groups? I need to make sure im not hearing what i think im hearing lol

48 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Can someone tell me Spice's verse from the old lady girl groups? I need to make sure im not hearing what i think im hearing lol

You might ask "How's your head?"
I'll be sexy and spicy till the day I drop dead!
Roll around and wet the bed
My kitty-cat sags if I don't take my meds
Got the menses lining up
Even though I'm old, I still like to what?
Call me a cougar 'cause I like them young
But if your old
Then you've gotta be hung

what were you hearing? 😭

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

She’s EVERYTHING 

she better win GAS

Tayce needs to appear on a season NOT judged by Ru for any chance to win :weeps: (I don't know if Ru is judging GAS, but I assume she is?)

8 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

You might ask "How's your head?"
I'll be sexy and spicy till the day I drop dead!
Roll around and wet the bed
My kitty-cat sags if I don't take my meds
Got the menses lining up
Even though I'm old, I still like to what?
Call me a cougar 'cause I like them young
But if your old
Then you've gotta be hung

what were you hearing? 😭

omg thank you. for some reason i kept hearing the first line as "eat my ass" and id lose it laughing everytime (i guess it was "you might ask").

• ATRL Moderator

"Eat my ass / How's your head?" is better :fan:

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

Max could have been eliminated a lot earlier and it would have saved all of us some pain.

I would much rather have seen more Kasha, Tempest, and Jasmine over Max.  Unfortunately Kandy didn't give us enough to work with although she was an excellent lip syncer that season.

wtf did i just read

lOIjpfH.gif

I still don’t understand the Max situation. Why give her 2 wins and then just axe her?

Side note while we’re on S7, why did Pearl ruin the way she looks? The shaved head and forced “daddy” look is hideous. He was such a cute boy before and now looks like somebody creepy tio 

Ready for Spice to win the first lipsync by doing absolutely nothing today, and all of us being mad that she actually won tonight. 🤣🤣

But also i think the not fair thing is that there is a three way lipsync and a double shantay. Like there are ten girls, meaning five lipsyncs round one, two lipsyncs round two and then one lipsync round three, and a possible one lipsync round four. There have to be a minimum two three-way lipsyncs, one in round two and one round three, and then a standard lipsync in round four. So either we get a double shantay round one or round 3, or we have four rounds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.