RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gag her a bit

Saying Rose would be great off-broadway is a bit of a reach however.

She'd make a good panhandler though

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I could have brought up how Symone was robbed of an improv win in Bossy Rossy simply cause she was already stomping the season too hard with 2 wins but her wins alone speak for themselves 

spacer.png

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Loosey. I don't love her. But I like her, and don't understand the lashings. She's clearly a pro and really skilled at drag. I just don't see her having that "It Factor."

I support redirecting this criticism toward Marcia. Why's her nose always ****** up? It's always in pain. And if it's not, then it's frostbitten. And her runways are never on theme.

15 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Rose can do comedy, improv, acting, sewing,singing, which Symone can do nome of those. You guys are very bias about Symone 

Didn't Symone win an acting challenge and did well in most comedy based challenges? Rose can have sewing skills, I'll give her that though

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She'd make a good panhandler though

I wouldn’t even give her that!

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

This. People are doing too much on her. She's not terribly original, but she clearly loves doing drag and should be applauded for her well-rounded presentation thus far (and her figure :WAP:)

I get Ella, kind of, but how do you not see Jan as passionate about drag? I don't care for her personally and don't follow her very closely, but she seemed passionate from her runs on the show.

Of course I’m not psychic, but I feel as if Jan is passionate about drag race but not drag outside of it.  

At least that’s how she comes off to me which seeing her meltdown re: Lemon was illuminating.  

Jans drag is less busted than Rose and Ella though I’ll give her that 

35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I'm fine with this!

GotMik and Bosco are both more talented, charismatic, and original than Loosey could ever be, and I'm not really a fan of either.

I'd say Loosey and Rose are about equals, and Sherry is obviously the biggest stain on the franchise but that usually goes without saying.  

Mosco? What did Loosey LaPuta do to make you spout such lies? Run over your grandma or something? :rip:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Y'all continue to pick the most random and wrong queens to hate, like, Lice is right there, doing literally nothing without her gimmick sister :duck:

A waste of a contestant! She was cute for the first two episodes, but became useless as soon as Thing 2 got canned.

Atleast LaPuta and Marcel have an ounce of talent, when will Lice?

Roo is always mad over acting challenges and contestants only "having one note", yet Lice has one(half?) note in her personality, looks, runways, acting, speaking, breathing, etc.

Why is she still here, if she can't even give good TV anymore?

She didn't even do well in the SKIT challenge, isn't she a Disney Channel raised, tiktok actress or something? LMAO!

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

15 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Bimini hate is so ugly and frankly, coming off as transphobic. :sorry:

There's BIMINI haters here?! That's a good litmus test on if someone's takes on drag should just be categorically ignored/not taken seriously

Somehow I have a guess of which regular in this thread was hating on her :oh:

Loosey is harmless, she was just annoying in this Untucked :rip:

Channel that hate into actual dangers to society like Salina

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Loosey is harmless, she was just annoying in this Untucked :rip:

Channel that hate into actual dangers to society like Salina

Finally someone's showing some sense :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, cute! And happy vday to my DR sistren :bird:

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Is Loosey the queen that we’re lashing now that Aura is gone? :deadbanana4:

Sis did really well in girl groups and should have gotten a high placement imo. I’m not getting the narrative that she’s awful or flatlining. 

The best part of Aura being gone is that the hate will move to someone else. 🤣🤣But the gays are choosing the wrong drag queen again. Spice, Marcia, and estities are still here. 🙄

Anyways, i saw who was at roscoes accidentally on a tik tok i was scrolling by, and i doubt we have a winner for next weeks challenge. 😅😬

It’s kind of a ki how Ru really does kind of pick the right UK winner in the end. Vivienne over Divina, Lawrence over Bimini, Krystal over Ella… time will tell with Cheddar and Danny. 

Is there anyone in a US season where Ru didn’t pick the correct winner? Main season obviously, cause Trixie and Kylie are low hanging fruit. Yvie comes to mind but.. I’m not entirely convinced Brook would be much better based on her lack of charisma on CDR. I guess maybe Chad instead of Sharon?

Yvie was definitely the right winner. The audacity... 

Maybe Willow, since she's kinda taking a break from drag. 

24 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It’s kind of a ki how Ru really does kind of pick the right UK winner in the end. Vivienne over Divina, Lawrence over Bimini, Krystal over Ella… time will tell with Cheddar and Danny. 

Is there anyone in a US season where Ru didn’t pick the correct winner? Main season obviously, cause Trixie and Kylie are low hanging fruit. Yvie comes to mind but.. I’m not entirely convinced Brook would be much better based on her lack of charisma on CDR. I guess maybe Chad instead of Sharon?

And honestly? While I was a huge Bimini fan, now I think Ru made the right decision with Lawrence. All UK winners are stellar imo.

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yvie was definitely the right winner. The audacity... 

Maybe Willow, since she's kinda taking a break from drag. 

Lamedy Manden would be a bottom 1 winner though, while Willow is serviceable so I kind of have to agree with Ru’s choice tbh…

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Lamedy Manden would be a bottom 1 winner though, while Willow is serviceable so I kind of have to agree with Ru’s choice tbh…

Willow is an awful post-season winner, but truly the most distinctive of them all still. I would've loved to see Daya get crowned, but she didn't stand a chance after being eliminated first. Angie's amazing, but didn't give a winner energy in the end at all to me.

i feel like (personal antics aside...), ru has generally picked the correct winner for all of the us seasons? in terms of picking girls who 1) had satisfying presences/narratives in the season 2) performed well in the competition 3) were well liked by the audience and 4) offered some freshness and variety to the drag race winners canon. the MOST questionable were probably

• sasha (proved herself in the finale for sure, but before that the crown was MADE for shea)
  • yvie (slightly undermined track record makes her look worse compared to brooke)
  • jaida (was kinda neck and neck with gigi and probably wouldnt have won had production/gigi not fumbled the bag thru all of s12 kjdkj)
  • willow (again, undermined track record, and while not a factor in the competition at all, plenty have been disappointed by her more lowkey reign, esp compared to symone who had offers and appearances up the wazoo)

but generally, i feel like the winners he's chosen for standard seasons have been the correct ones. now for all stars....... :skull:

Edited by Edge Of Glory

• ATRL Moderator

Can someone explain what makes Lawrence the "correct" winner, exactly? What has she done? What is she doing? :psyduck: 

Y'all always seem to judge winners based on what they do after the show, but Bimini and Tayce are the only finalists I see doing anything impressive from UK2. They both just walked at fashion week and are actively releasing new music projects while Lawrence.... was at Roscoe's last week? What am I missing?

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Can someone explain what makes Lawrence the "correct" winner, exactly? What has she done? What is she doing? :psyduck: 

Y'all always seem to judge winners based on what they do after the show, but Bimini and Tayce are the only finalists I see doing anything impressive from UK2. They both just walked at fashion week and are actively releasing new music projects while Lawrence.... was at Roscoe's last week? What am I missing?

I totally agree, I love and follow both Bimini and Tayce, but something about Lawrence... I don't know, even at ****ing Roscoe's she simply radiates winner energy and it's hard to explain :skull: Incredibly strong top 3 either way, one of the best for sure, love them all.

Imagine crowning Bimini only for her to say she’s not a drag queen anymore a year later :ahh:

Bimini is not even a drag queen. Ru made the correct choice.

And tayce was bottoming for half the season. 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Roxxxy should have won over Jinkx.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.