RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

For what? :redface: The judges already lash her for the makeup and ATRL drags her for her fashion and her drag inspiration. You can't drag her performance cause she's done well in every single challenge. She deserves more praise if anything!

Ion like her attitude :redface:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

My feelings for Aura:

As for a fierce performer, all dance performances she did this season were very questionable. Maybe the nerves got the best of her, but still... 

I'm excited about next week's episode. Can't wait to see Spice perform.

nebraska-thunderfuck-drag.gif

Not Nebraska :deadbanana4:

To the twins' credit, despite it being an annoyance for some, the 'trolling' seems to come from a self-awareness of what they're good at versus not. So while Nebraska in her head may think she has the flexibility of Lemon, the twins' actual performances in clubs have relied more on comedy.

See: Spice doing a mega-mix of The Cha Cha Slide and Cotton Eye Joe. Them doing songs and skits from HSM. Tons of audio splices with them pre-recorded talking. Tons of "canned bits", etc. 

Though even as a fan, them knowing they are bad traditional performers makes me know Spice is about to be demolished on Friday. if the structure is the same as last and she has to lose 3x like Jasmine. :deadbanana4:

I am so bored with the constant internet references, the 'i said what i said', 'gowns beautiful gowns' etc... are getting so boring

The girls are not creating anything new, just reusing memes from the internet

Just now, toy soldier. said:

I am so bored with the constant internet references, the 'i said what i said', 'gowns beautiful gowns' etc... are getting so boring

The girls are not creating anything new, just reusing memes from the internet

Yes its so tired

we need some originality

stop casting younger queens 

• ATRL Moderator

At least Aura has a win. Something Marcia will never have!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

So Aura is a better performer than Jorgeous. Its why her run was so disappointing. She has a big fanbase in Chicago and Nashville for a reason. Play also hand selected her for our bar like we hand selected Brooklyn and Jorgeous. When she got cast last year, we thought she would probably be the first person to take home a crown for Nashville, and second person for Chicago. But you see how she turned out. It could have been multiple things, but its why she was a disappointment this season. Hoping for All-stars growup.

Its also why ive been defending her hard when everyone has been saying she just does drag to be famous. Because it invalidates that she was doing drag tours prior to drag race, and all the years she did drag in Chicago/Nashville without wver even thinking about applying for drag race. (This was her first time applying and she got on).

Okay this is a gag. Because based on her Roscoe viewing party, I thought she's a relatively new queen who only did drag full time for a year. :rip:
I always think she's another young green Asian queens they cast for first out purposed only. :gaycat6:

Kinda random but does someone else think that Spice and Bussy Queen have similar mugs and styles in general?

Like if I didn’t know them already you could tell me they’re in the same Drag family and I would’ve absolutely believe it.

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Though even as a fan, them knowing they are bad traditional performers makes me know Spice is about to be demolished on Friday. if the structure is the same as last and she has to lose 3x like Jasmine. :deadbanana4:

Is this a spoiler or confirmed they're doing a lip sync tourney again

3 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

The preview for the episode showed them doing a lip sync lalaparuaza, so there will be different rounds/heats of lip syncs. I imagine though there will also be a winner (so the top 2 lip sync for the win) and the bottom two lip sync for their lives.

7 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Sis, you're not supposed to turn off the episode until after the credits start. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, you're not supposed to turn off the episode until after the credits start. :deadbanana4:

Ugh I watched the episode with friends and honestly I miss the whole thing 😭 

But damn, RIP to Spice then

• ATRL Moderator

Last season, the best lip sycner went home in the Lollaparuza, so I don't think we can count Spice out just yet :skull: I would be fine with either her or Salina going at this point, but knowing these producers, I don't think anyone's safe.

• ATRL Moderator

Not Alyssa Edwards trending on Twitter during the Halftime Show cause of her iconic Shut Up and Drive lip sync. The Avon lady wishes.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Last season, the best lip sycner went home in the Lollaparuza, so I don't think we can count Spice out just yet :skull: I would be fine with either her or Salina going at this point, but knowing these producers, I don't think anyone's safe.

After the Aura win last week, im 100% predicting Jax is going to be set up for failure with songs that don't match their element to try and throw us off.

8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Yes its so tired

we need some originality

stop casting younger queens 

Ironically the two people who quoted "I said what I said" are considered veteran queens. [Malaysia + Tamisha Iman]

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

If Spice isn’t lipsyncing (for her LIFE) next episode there has to be some Morris going on

"Ladies, for tonight's lipsync lalaparuza you will all be lip-syncing to the classic hit "Dingaling" by Spice. Good luck!"

3 minutes ago, Breathin said:

"Ladies, for tonight's lipsync lalaparuza you will all be lip-syncing to the classic hit "Dingaling" by Spice. Good luck!"

Here for it

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not Alyssa Edwards trending on Twitter during the Halftime Show cause of her iconic Shut Up and Drive lip sync. The Avon lady wishes.

spacer.png

Now that’s what I call impact. Mother and Tatianna did that! :clap3:

Did well in sn*tch g*me.

Smashed the music group performance.

Gave a mistressclass in the acting challenge.

Would make herstory for two underrepresented groups.

Best Drag Race personality we've had in years.

Mistress just screams winner. 

zrwTSrF.gif

58 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Did well in sn*tch g*me.

Smashed the music group performance.

Gave a mistressclass in the acting challenge.

Would make herstory for two underrepresented groups.

Best Drag Race personality we've had in years.

Mistress just screams winner. 

zrwTSrF.gif

the way I dismissed her as a Eureka wannabe when the MTQ was released :deadbanana2:

CROWN HER

zrwTSrF.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.