RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Okay but why does everyone seem to have a hate boner for Aura? She was a little underwhelming and cringe sometimes but I don't think she did anything bad to get the amount of negativity she's getting on social media and even on Pit Stop... like Bianca **** talks her at any given opportunity and it's so weird :rip: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress is the winner of this szn 

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Puffer Runway Winner

The LEGACY lives on, Symone lowkey wishes

144856872_238015277855540_14901444649754

I was literally watching the Bag Ball episode of FPR yesterday and I still can't believe Gottmik won over Utica with those silver trashbags like talk about robbery

spacer.png

The way Spice can never look bad cause the mug is always STAMPED, and the body RIGHT

Even when wearing the laziest outfits :dies:  Love Marcia but she should take notes from Spice’s mug

On a different point, Anitra should have won when you combine challenge + runway.

Love Mistress but the way her look was bunching around her crotch like a diaper was NOT it. It was not giving.

Based on what she’s showcased on this season… I can’t imagine any reason to stan Marcia :ahh: I get liking her, she’s a cute girl, but to feel some type of way because “ru reads her” is so funny to me. She’s SUCH that archetype “white bfa twink” and performing worse than the other ones have 

EDIT: that being said, Spice most definitely needs to go home next. At least Marcia has talent.

Edited by Rigalo

I don’t think Spice is talented at anything besides makeup really but she she really gave NERVE this episode :clap3:

Sasha and Mistress are dominating so far. Unfortunately I’m not sure if Anetra’s personality is enough to get her the crown. 

7 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I don’t think Spice is talented at anything besides makeup really but she she really gave NERVE this episode :clap3:

Spice (& Sugar) just dgaf :rip: It’s why I stan

They just troll and do their thing, no fucks given and don’t try to impress nor be desperate for the judges approval

It’s very refreshing, very un-american in a way lol

36 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Aura was cute from the waist up. Those leggings were tragic. 

I agree 100%, the leggings were BAD and when she took the coat off for the lipsync her belt blended in with her body, she looked crazy

and that’s as an OAS and I’m sad she’s gone :weeps: 

i am bored of spice but the way she truly just doesn't care is endearing. she just enjoys being pretty and ditzy.

mistress winning was rightfully deserved, anetra felt pretty forgetful in the challenge.

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not if Ru is judging that AS season I fear. She hates her for some reason.

It’s such a shame though, she’s genuinely so talented…

I don't really think she hates her though, you guys are reaching a bit.  It's just she's not a drag queen yet, she just uses drag race to promote her talents (and the production also uses her talent to promote the show). She needs to serve "drag queen" to get the acclaim of Ru imo.

Spice and Jax need to go home next. And Marcia. They're just boring. Keep trimming the fat.

Anetra, Sasha, Mistress and Lux/Selena are the standouts. This season has been a snore so far. It's missing a real weirdo like a Willow Pill. Way too by the books this season :/ 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Spice and Jax need to go home next. And Marcia. They're just boring. Keep trimming the fat.

Anetra, Sasha, Mistress and Lux/Selena are the standouts. This season has been a snore so far. It's missing a real weirdo like a Willow Pill. Way too by the books this season :/ 

Not u stanning Salina Estitties

she’s just as weak as Jax, Spice and Marcia

Good episode. I liked daytona wind 2 better than first episode.

Mistress won rightfully.

Bottom two was right aswell. I would save Aura for one more week because she was better in the challenge and won previous episode. Jax lipsynced few times already

I mean performance wise Salina does pretty well.. and this is coming from a OSEH. She was pretty good in Daytona Wind even though her role was tiny, and her lip sync was really strong. Now that fashion and the affected accent/character makes me cringe every time she's on screen, but she is a good top 7/6 I feel.

Edited by CroNich

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

I don't really think she hates her though, you guys are reaching a bit.  It's just she's not a drag queen yet, she just uses drag race to promote her talents (and the production also uses her talent to promote the show). She needs to serve "drag queen" to get the acclaim of Ru imo.

I don't know if she hates her or not, but who else got critiques for their make up while sitting safe in Untucked? :redface:

Anyway I get your point and it's valid. It's only weird Marcia's drag is under such scrutiny when a few other (less talented even) queens have not only been praised for it, but came really close to winning (talking about Gigi here).

Between her awful makeup, cheap outfits, and no padding, Marcia consistently gives “my first time in drag” teas. 

16 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Definitely one of the best pit stops ever! These two are so f*cking hilarious together

Lol

Totally Unrelated but.. Is Azealia Banks a fan of Drag Race? I'd LOVE Ms. Bianca to invite her as a guest, which is practically impossible but, imagine the gag of them reading each other and the girls to filth throughout the entire episode :deadbanana2:

Edited by theoghon

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Not u stanning Salina Estitties

she’s just as weak as Jax, Spice and Marcia

me when I lie.

competition-wise it's Marcia > Salina > Jax >>>>> Spice

Anyway Sasha clearly is THE star of the season but I wonder if they'll crown her. She's the only one that consistently gags me on the runway too

Salina's look for the challenge was SICKENING. The body the hair the makeup the fascinator the gown :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.