RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Imagine how BORING the s14 Untucked would be if legend Jasmine Kennedie wasn't there.

The Untucked queen of S14 :clap3:

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

If they follow last year's schedule, we're gonna get it on Wednesday or Thursday. I hope it includes all entrances, I can't wait to see them!

Same sis :duca:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Well, I am a user known for constantly dragging the white twinks in this thread. I have a bias against girls like that, and yet Sugar and Spice are resonating with me for some reason, as they are with others who normally feel the same as me as well. It’s got nothing to do with sexual attraction, at least for me, otherwise I’d be praising Smella Vaday or Joey Jay in this thread. Likewise, lots of people are resonating with them and I just explained why I think that’s the case. I’m not gonna be on the Sugar and Spice defense squad, but there is a clear difference to me between the people who like them versus the BFA queens in the past. Additionally, me liking them is definitely not the same as respecting them in the same way I respect Tamisha, Sasha, Nina, etc. To me, they’re just himbo white twinks that make me ki, unlike BFA and other white twink cast members in the past and it doesn’t feel forced to me.

There’s no need to get upset by the way, we’re just talking. 

I think that’s fair. I just find them substantially less annoying than girls like Jan, Rose, Ella, Camden, etc who, to me, are just trying way too hard in different ways.

I agree. I’m generally uninterested in the archetypal fashion girls and I grimaced when I saw that S&S were casted. I think their earnest vibe turned it around for me. I really hope they are not payola’d past their sell-by date. 

I also never really considered Camden was a BFA girl but she is :chick3: She started drag directly after her ballet career ended. I think her instincts in drag are a lot more refined than Jan, Rosé, Denali or Ella. 

i hope untucked will be entertaining to watch this season. i've heard we are getting two untucked episodes on friday. 

5 minutes ago, Whis said:

What does BFA mean?

Bachelors in Fine Arts, usually girls who have these degrees for theatre, dance, etc. but don't make it big so they turn to drag to use their degree/talents. It started with a viral tweet against Rose/Denali where someone said they were weaponizing their BFA in drag, essentially meaning that they didn't make it big so they're just using drag as an outlet to justify their studies and they're not actually passionate about the art of drag. 

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

Imagine how BORING the s14 Untucked would be if legend Jasmine Kennedie wasn't there.

Jasmine and Daya really carried untucked :clap3:

45 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Everytime I read the weaponizing BFA phrase I scream :rip: crazy how that caught on

Same what a crazy phase :dies:

1 hour ago, Terrielle said:

Jasmine Kennedie winner of season 14 :heart:

I can see her being a serious contender on a future AS season. She just needs a little bit more baking in the oven to be a more well rounded queen. 

• ATRL Moderator

jasmine could definitely make top three/four on a future all stars season imo. not sure producers see it for her as a winner but definitely finalist

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Everytime I read the weaponizing BFA phrase I scream :rip: crazy how that caught on

It's funny because it's so accurate :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Morissette said:

Um, where is our 15 minute preview? :biblio:

Also, they seriously need to cancel Untucked if it continues to be a weepy group therapy session. Untucked used to be SO good :shakeno:

Untucked is an easy way to fill up an hour of tv that would otherwise go to some rerun, so it’s gonna stay.

8 hours ago, Morissette said:

Um, where is our 15 minute preview? :biblio:

Also, they seriously need to cancel Untucked if it continues to be a weepy group therapy session. Untucked used to be SO good :shakeno:

Fans can’t take untucked anymore

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

One of the best episodes of all time :jonny5:

You snapped the tea on this one, ate :jonnycat: And now I'm through Snatch and honestly, this is a top tier season. The whole top 7 is such a great group of queens. Even the ones I'm not personally rooting for feel essential to the dynamic. Sometimes DR just really gets the casting right, and this is def an example of that.

58 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You snapped the tea on this one, ate :jonnycat: And now I'm through Snatch and honestly, this is a top tier season. The whole top 7 is such a great group of queens. Even the ones I'm not personally rooting for feel essential to the dynamic. Sometimes DR just really gets the casting right, and this is def an example of that.

What season are you watching? 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Taste :jonnycat: It was my fave season of 2022 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Fans can’t take untucked anymore

I really wish we could get to a point where we can enjoy good drama like the old days but I understand why it happened.  I really wish queens would distance themselves from fans on social media and fans would get a grip and not take produced reality tv so seriously :!ohno:   Look at what happened to Brita and she wasn’t even that bad.  

I think great untuck moments can happen IF the one causing the mess is a likable queen. I mean, Daya/Jasmine caused a lot of mess but they are somewhat generally liked (and white) in the fandom that's why they weren't attacked as much. This happened to Yvie too, she was messy but she was well-liked. Tamisha too (at least when it aired.) 

It would also help if they had two separate rooms like the Gold Bar and the Interior Illusions Lounge. This backstage / smoking area **** is so lame. Get them into two actual rooms so they can talk ****.

20 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It would also help if they had two separate rooms like the Gold Bar and the Interior Illusions Lounge. This backstage / smoking area **** is so lame. Get them into two actual rooms so they can talk ****.

This! I really miss the Gold Bar and Interior Illusions Lounge, they were the catalysts for some of the messiest and most entertaining Untucked moments ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.