RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The actual fear Gottmik has of Violet wtf :deadbanana4:

Gotmik was so enjoyable before she attached to Violet too :deadbanana2:

The tension in this video :lmao:

6 hours ago, ReH2o said:

:clap3:

didn't they remove this from network television? :biblio: I thought it was over 

THEE Symone trying to take a break from the fame and live her normal girl fantasy by attending The View out of drag only for them to recognize her, have her stand up in the audience and post her on their official IG stories 

spacer.png

The moment you take picture w war monger/wall street corrupt ghoul/Trump lite, then you lost me   when did she do that

x7Rc26O_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Just tells me she's as clueless and neolib as they come. Optics. Performative etc. Did she really think she was doing something Here?   Oh Symone we were rooting for you.  smh. 

Edited by manwhore

On 9/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Meanwhile your fave is lipsyncing for a dollar so her lights don’t get shut off 

spacer.png

Dancing the night away for a dollar at a club has more integrity  in itself then opting to be pictured with war mongers just for clout. No ma'am. Delete this I lost so much  respect  for her.  Not pretending she was ever high on any of my fave girl list  but she def lost a ton of points on that threshold list. Ellen with Bush teas. 

Edited by manwhore

40 minutes ago, justlore said:

What happened with Rosé?:lakitu:The fandom is turning against her.

She works with a transphobic designer

• ATRL Moderator

does the 2022 winners circle feel... whelming? to anyone else?

• blu
  • willow
  • sharonne
  • jinkx
  • paloma
  • giselle

paloma is a star and spankie will be the strongest winner of the year next week but other than that this list makes me feel nothing, especially compared to lawrence/symone/carmen/krystal/icesis all being crowned last year

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

• blu
  • willow
  • sharonne
  • jinkx
  • paloma
  • giselle

paloma is a star and spankie will be the strongest winner of the year next week but other than that this list makes me feel nothing, especially compared to lawrence/symone/carmen/krystal/icesis all being crowned last year

I think this being the first full year where we are basically out of the pandemic so we all have our attention elsewhere is part of the factor coupled with a general over saturation of drag race.

Like even when I do catch one of the international franchises or to a lesser extent the main show/All Stars those episodes barely stay in my brain for an hour after I finish watching, so it lowkey feels like anyone could win and it wouldn’t matter because there will just be a new winner next week anyways. 

And then the seasons have also just been odd. Like s14 was so long that it felt like somehow all of the top 5 but also none of them had lowkey winner edits, UKvTW was an example of just how bad a season could be in a more cut-throat AS format ever happened, AW was never really going to have an impressive win because the point of it was more of a showcase of those queens than the crown, Canada obvs wanted a French winner and didn’t predict Fierce becoming a full blown superstar by the end, Sharonne winning felt like it was a (deserved) consolation prize for a legend since she missed out on the hosting gig

10 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

• blu
  • willow
  • sharonne
  • jinkx
  • paloma
  • giselle

This made me realize that not a SINGLE winner this year was who I was rooting for to win :rip: 

That being said, I think outside of Blu and Willow, they're all strong contenders and deserving of their wins. 

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

• blu
  • willow
  • sharonne
  • jinkx
  • paloma
  • giselle

just flop after flop. 

On 9/9/2022 at 6:53 PM, Galang said:

Another magazine spread for global drag superstar Valentina

This GLOBAL icon :jonny5:

bnliji2gjfn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=29efc2bfbb812b511c00e5b4dfad6ef511ce5733

18 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

• blu
  • willow
  • sharonne
  • jinkx
  • paloma
  • giselle

If UKvTW had been done fairly, Blu wouldn’t have won. Willow… I get it, but I think Camden would’ve been better. Jinkx was the correct winner of AS7 but we’ve already seen her win once so I don’t think that it felt as big. Giselle was also the correct winner of her season but given how boring that season was… 

Haven’t watched the other seasons so I can’t comment on them. 

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This GLOBAL icon :jonny5:

bnliji2gjfn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=29efc2bfbb812b511c00e5b4dfad6ef511ce5733

I stan Talentina but the Vogue MAN label with her new mug is sending me :deadbanana:

Yeah, the 2022 winners are mostly flops (besides Sharonne I guess) but there was a lot of talent to enjoy in the seasons themselves imo. Fiercalicious, Jimbo, Pangina, Soa, Juriji, basically all of the AW cast, etc were all excellent contestants/TV and better than the winners of their seasons as far as that goes.

With CvTW still coming and UK4 looking like a strong season based on MTQs, I’m sure 2022 will end on a stronger note than what it started as.

Valentinas mug is so ugly. Stop with these natural look cause it is giving MAN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.