RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

33 minutes ago, khalyan said:

2nd places

AS1 - Raven (obviously although Yarlexis deserved better)

AS2 - Katya

AS3 - Kennedy (obviously)

AS4 - Monique

AS5 - Jujubee

AS6 - Ra'Jah

AS7 - Monet (obviously)

Now this is a season I'd watch.

khalyan

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine crying about someone calling you racist when you make a post to deny Monet and Shea got hate and say that if anyone's gotten the most hate its the epitome of white mediocrity Trixie Mattel. The same Trixie Mattel who caught flack for making racist comments and refusing to acknowledge BLM until it affected her bottom dollar :ahh:

But yes, it is truly I, the girl who was threadbanned for an entire month, that has prevented this thread from having any negative opinions on black queens. I cant even get the mods to unban me but I somehow have the power to censor girls I don't even like on here please.  :rip: I WISH I had the power to stop some of yall from saying the vile racially coded **** you do

"There's something very annoying about TOO coming through with a praise essay that puts down other queens" Mind you, Ive made multiple posts about Symone and Monet that didn't even mention another queen that still got the girls pressed. Let's not act like half this thread wasn't LIVID about me capitalizing THEE infront of Symone's name :toofunny3: Mind you, it's ME overpraising black queens that's the REAL problem. The gag is if those same black queens werent paid dust and disrespect, a ***** like me wouldn't feel the need to spam "praise essays" in the first place.

Yet where were those comments when people were spamming that fashion icon/lipsync assasin/etc Utica gif over and over? Crickets cause they don't mind when its a (white) queen they like. It's not nor ever been about "overpraising queens" it's about giving shine to BLACK queens you don't like and that quite clearly not sitting well with some of yall. 

spacer.png

As if the girls werent out here spamming this gif for WEEKS but nope, Monet certainly received no hate here, it certainly wasn't racially motivated, and TOO is definitely a rude offensive bully who doesn't let people have opinions :heart2: Never once saw a single complaint about that gif being spammed over and over somehow, wonder why? 

Anyway here's to Shea "doesnt even deserve top 4" Coulee gaining more press and media attraction than the rigged AS7 less than a week after World of White showed their whole ass and flopped by yet again rigging their show to appease their racist white audience :clap3:

Category

Bad *****

I'm the bar

Alien Superstar

giphy.gif

Case in point, sis.

TheOnlyOne

No one's trying to say Monét received no hate, what even are you saying :toofunny3: We're discussing WHY she got the hate she got. And whether you like it or not, you do get a lot of credit for helping create the Monét hate train.

Your posts are kinda serving that Chanel Oberlin stan, but a bit less annoying and you actually do make some points here and there. However, all your posts reek a bit of pretentiousness - especially thee Symone ones. And you can't complain that people are annoyed only about the black queen praise posts... as if you ever  praised a non-black queen.

TheOnlyOne

You're right when you say some of them aren't paid enough respect though *cough* Jaida *cough*

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Case in point, sis.

TheOnlyOne

No one's trying to say Monét received no hate, what even are you saying :toofunny3: We're discussing WHY she got the hate she got. And whether you like it or not, you do get a lot of credit for helping create the Monét hate train.

Your posts are kinda serving that Chanel Oberlin stan, but a bit less annoying and you actually do make some points here and there. However, all your posts reek a bit of pretentiousness - especially thee Symone ones. And you can't complain that people are annoyed only about the black queen praise posts... as if you ever  praised a non-black queen.

TheOnlyOne

You're right when you say some of them aren't paid enough respect though *cough* Jaida *cough*

They made a really good point about that Utica gif getting spammed though. That’s probably the only other time I’ve seen this thread centralizing around a queen, besides Monet during AS7 of course. But no one outside of like 1 or 2 people cared, even though Utica had already flopped multiple times (Bossy Rossy, Snatch Game, branding, etc), which is pretty much the definition of overpraising. I realize it was all in good fun and I participated as well, but it should be the same for Monet and Symone (queens who did… y’know actually well?) and yet it isn’t. 

It’s also worth noting that when that weird Raja hater kept posting over and over about how much she hated her, the thread pretty much unionized and called her out for being a weirdo. The same cannot be said for the dozens of people who do the same for Monet. 

Again, I’m just pointing out trends here. I don’t know what it is about Monet that gets y’all heated, but I don’t think it’s just her stans for everyone :deadbanana2:

Also, Jaida is like one of the few black queens other than Rajah who get their flowers in this thread. Ironically, Jaida is usually used by Monet haters as a shield to “prove” they’re not racist. Jaida stans are always poking at Monet, and a few Monet stans do punch back. I don’t think she has any genuine haters in this thread other than one or two passing posters.

Edited by Relampago.

This is getting ridiculous.

That one user is serving Russian bot sneaking into the liberal/left bubble to create a bigger divide and move centrist voters further right. :rip: 

Can we rather talk about how Yvies lipsync to Push It was the best lipsync of both LaLaPaRuZas? 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is getting ridiculous.

That one user is serving Russian bot sneaking into the liberal/left bubble to create a bigger divide and move centrist voters further right. :rip: 

Can we rather talk about how Yvies lipsync to Push It was the best lipsync of both LaLaPaRuZas? 

Swish Swish >>>

But yes, Evelyn ate both her lipsyncs. The fact she was robbed by the likes of Raja was very sad.

Edited by Relampago.

40 minutes ago, khalyan said:

2nd places

AS1 - Raven (obviously although Yarlexis deserved better)

AS2 - Katya

AS3 - Kennedy (obviously)

AS4 - Monique

AS5 - Jujubee

AS6 - Ra'Jah

AS7 - Monet (obviously)

I’d say (giving actual vs my interpreted based ok who did what and made it to the finale)

AS1: Raven (though Yarlexis and Shannel got shafted for her and i thought Shannel should have been top 2 over her.)

AS2: Detox/Katya is was even IMO

AS3: Kennedy with vote, Bebe without vote (and i would have put Bebe vs Shangela in the finale with Shangela winning but whatever).

AS4: Monique (Trinity without the twist)

AS5: Cracker (Juju objectively was the worst in the last challenge, so even if she won the runway and the final lipsync, she couldnt win. I actually gave the win for the challenge to cracker just because i did not like how Todrick made her literally work for her win harder than anyone else, and it took away from her giving face, plus i could not understand her verse, but she had the worst finale look out of the three, and was the worst lipsync).

AS6: Rajah (on honest season, Kylie)

AS7: Monet (on an honest season, idk. Everyone did so well, and the whole lipsync lalapaloza to overall was a mess, but lets not debate that to the ground anymore.)

Points were made, everyone can stan delusionally white queens (like Farrah Moan :rip:) and no backlash but the minute a black queen is hyped - oh let's find some pegs to knock down.

That's my only comment - I try not to get involved in the mess and just post my own takes every now and then.

anigif_sub-buzz-964-1652795787-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

They made a really good point about that Utica gif getting spammed though. That’s probably the only other time I’ve seen this thread centralizing around a queen, besides Monet during AS7 of course. But no one outside of like 1 or 2 people cared, even though Utica had already flopped multiple times (Bossy Rossy, Snatch Game, branding, etc), which is pretty much the definition of overpraising. I realize it was all in good fun and I participated as well, but it should be the same for Monet and Symone (queens who did… y’know actually well?) and yet it isn’t. 

It’s also worth noting that when that weird Raja hater kept posting over and over about how much she hated her, the thread pretty much unionized and called her out for being a weirdo. The same cannot be said for the dozens of people who do the same for Monet. 

Again, I’m just pointing out trends here. I don’t know what it is about Monet that gets y’all heated, but I don’t think it’s just her stans for everyone :deadbanana2:

If people in this thread preferred Utica over Symone, there's nothing wrong with that. You can't dictate who people should like or dislike. I'm okay with it as long as it's all shits and giggles, but when racism accusations start getting thrown around, it's not cute.

And maybe Asia is winning by staying off AS if this is what she'd have to face 

mooo.gif

6 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Points were made, everyone can stan delusionally white queens (like Farrah Moan :rip:) and no backlash but the minute a black queen is hyped - oh let's find some pegs to knock down.

That's my only comment - I try not to get involved in the mess and just post my own takes every now and then.

anigif_sub-buzz-964-1652795787-1.gif

We dont need to drag farah or the likes of Blair, its what we have the AW2 QoaQ Bob the drag queen to do.

spacer.png

Just now, karron0624 said:

We dont need to drag farah or the likes of Blair, its what we have the AW2 QoaQ Bob the drag queen to do.

spacer.png

The way she stepped rightfully on Blair's neck every week :rip: I'm so glad she said it because Blair was delusional, Alexis was really robbed :jonny: 

15 minutes ago, Hurem said:

If people in this thread preferred Utica over Symone, there's nothing wrong with that. You can't dictate who people should like or dislike. I'm okay with it as long as it's all shits and giggles, but when racism accusations start getting thrown around, it's not cute.

Sure, but I was responding to your point that it’s only “overpraising” or “annoying” if it’s Monet. So clearly it’s a queen by queen basis and not an objective phenomenon where anyone making overpraising posts about a queen is annoying. It wasn’t an issue with Utica but it is for Monet/Symone. Utica stans can overpraise, but Monet stans cannot.

I mean, this just confirms that there is an obvious bias against Monet and her stans but at least that’s been confirmed now. 

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

:deadbanana2:

Jasmine is not lacking in nerve :clap3: 

Future AS winner :clap3: 

23 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Tell that to the multiple girls here who said stanning Monet was “suspicious” and we have no reason to like her other than reading spoilers :rip:

So it’s all shits and giggles or me having the audacity to put THEE in front of Symone’s name is pretentious? Which one is it?

I know damn well me stanning Monet as hard as I do made the hate train here bigger. That’s not a me problem. That’s a problem for every person who hates seeing a black queen get praise SO much that it triggers them into a state of hate and bashing a queen over and over.   I found Utica to be annoying obnoxious and mostly untalented and you know what I did when all the spammed gifs were happening over and over? Paid it dust. Not created my own gifs to trash her and post about her nonstop. 

I feel like the reason WOW keeps pushing Monet so hard is because they desperately want Bob back on their shows, but since they high-key know she’ll never be back they pretend Monet is her :skull:

Since they can’t have her, they’ll take her b side and push her as this titan to bring along that Sibling Rivalry fan base, ratings, and discourse. Success by affiliation.

Don’t get me wrong, Monet is a good performer and drag artist. She absolutely slayed s10; her runways were truly her only setback. If not, I truly believe she would have been top 4 material. However, that season is as excellent as she ever got. Her run on AS4 was so underwhelming, completely flew under the radar over multiple queens. Then repeated on AS7.

She’s the best of the best at lip performing, but her winning a lip sync doesnt and shouldn’t win her a crown when she’s been MIA for most of the season. She was lucky she was even in this season anyway :skull:

9 minutes ago, Daniiel said:

I feel like the reason WOW keeps pushing Monet so hard is because they desperately want Bob back on their shows, but since they high-key know she’ll never be back they pretend Monet is her :skull:

Since they can’t have her, they’ll take her b side and push her as this titan to bring along that Sibling Rivalry fan base, ratings, and discourse. Success by affiliation.

Don’t get me wrong, Monet is a good performer and drag artist. 

She’s the best of the best at lip performing, She was lucky she was even in this season anyway :skull:

This is literally what I've been saying. At least someone else here is capable of critical thinking. 

They didn’t even invite Bob.

Monet haters are literally ALWAYS wrong. 

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

They didn’t even invite Bob.

Monet haters are literally ALWAYS wrong. 

Literally can't go one post without a stupid post - not them discrediting Monet now as payola as a Bob sweetener deal.

I've seen everything in this thread now, OMH and people in general talk out their arses :rip: 

22 minutes ago, Daniiel said:

Don’t get me wrong, Monet is a good performer and drag artist. She absolutely slayed s10; her runways were truly her only setback. If not, I truly believe she would have been top 4 material. However, that season is as excellent as she ever got. Her run on AS4 was so underwhelming, completely flew under the radar over multiple queens. Then repeated on AS7.

She’s the best of the best at lip performing, but her winning a lip sync doesnt and shouldn’t win her a crown when she’s been MIA for most of the season. She was lucky she was even in this season anyway :skull:

11 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is literally what I've been saying. At least someone else here is capable of critical thinking. 

What? Bob has said MULTIPLE times she was not asked for AW and would have gone. 

The way these OMH posts are making me side with TOO and Relampago. more 

#Justice4TheTruth&Innocent 

Monet wins the 3 most vital and relevant challenges to a drag career: a song, going viral, displaying your talent

ATRL: ”Monet flew under the radar compared to the other queens, is underwhelming, only good at lipsyncing and is successful only by affiliation”

:skull:

Just now, FAN said:

What? Bob has said MULTIPLE times she was not asked for AW and would have gone. 

The OMH have to believe their own lies - success by affiliation, black people are the same Monet is Bob 2.0, she did crap in AS7 despite arguably having a better track record than Jinkx :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.