RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It's very telling of how sick and twisted you people are that Monet can deliver an objectively phenomenal performance and you still rush to find ways to discredit her. A lot of you are clearly under Satanic influence and I hope you find healing soon. The insanity in your minds is so dark-sided :rip:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

about the pairings, i wonder if they'll allow the wheeled one to select their oponent

no one will obvi choose Monet bc, hello

if Trin gets to pick, I can see her going against Jinkx, and vice versa, their chances are both big going against each other?

but Shea vs Monet lip sync again? I dont see these two instances from happening. 

so my bet is:

Shea vs Jinkx: Shea will choose Jinkx, Monet is strong and history with Trinity

Trinity vs Monet: oh this can be an event to have the "best" winner of AS4

11 hours ago, Rigalo said:

they chose shea (likely purposely not giving her wins like they obviously purposely gave other queens wins they didn’t deserve) so they could have this gag at the end

this is such tea. the way the stars were awarded was very controlled and considered in hindsight. 

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

alyssa saying she'd come back :jonny:

Mother, yes! :jonny5:

They better crown her if she comes back!

How do people objectively think anyone but Jinkx is more worthy of a being crowned? She absolutely demolished this season :rip: 

Poor Bob

Vanjie was horrible :bibliahh:

like was barely paying attention 

The gag is that Monet is the best lip syncer but production riggory for Jinkx and Shea will ensure she doesn't see the Top 2. I suddenly don't have an issue with their payola :gaycat5:

39 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Having the best track record a crowned queen does not make…

But yes objectively Jinkx did the best throughout the season and if this was 2013 she’d be the shoe-in to win.  But ever since the LSFTC started, only three queens with the best track record have won (Aquaria, TTT and Symone). 

Anything is possible!

So you’re telling me people complain about LSFTC unless their fave doesn’t have the best track record - then LSTFC is valid? Pass!

I adore Monét but I can imagine her hardcore stans acting like the Bimini ones last year if she loses :skull: 

It was so weird that people were like “Whatever, Lawrence can stay in the WOW basement while Bimini books magazine covers” - as if they weren’t basically asking Bimini to be in the WOW basement since they wanted her to win. Also Bimini was always going to book the covers regardless of the show results since she’s skinny.  

56 minutes ago, Hurem said:

How do people objectively think anyone but Jinkx is more worthy of a being crowned? She absolutely demolished this season :rip: 

Monét has 3 wins and was in the top 4 times. She did great for 7 weeks.

Jinkx has 5 wins and was in the top... 0 time. She did great for 5 weeks. 

Jinkx didn't bother to pick up a sewing machine during her 10 year gap out of drag race and still delivered bad looks on her own, whereas Monét improve on that aspect. Her lip sync abilities are also just plain bad. She still relied on what she showed on season 5 and showed nothing new apart from a few runway looks that were made for her.

Edited by D.Va

The stiffness. 

the Gumby androgynous (teas?) body. 

the  no body synch but can’t tell  her bc “legend” :isudumblmao: 

she really thinks she's still tall and skinny like Sagitaria still? The way her arm giggled at the end. The face and eyeballs.  This was the worst of then night. Bottom of the night for sure. Like always. 

Edited by manwhore

4 minutes ago, D.Va said:

What is this math?

doing-math-wrong-answer.gif

At the end of the day the only things that count are the wins. Not this “top” that you’re reffering to.

8 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Jinkx didn't bother to pick up a sewing machine during her 10 year gap out of drag race and still delivered bad looks on her own, whereas Monét improve on that aspect. Her lip sync abilities are also just plain bad. She still relied on what she showed on season 5 and showed nothing new apart from a few runway looks that were made for her.

22 hours ago, FAN said:

I feel like raja ranked last this season, sorry! I absolutely cannot stand Yvie but after the talent show and her looks I was impressed. Viv obviously destroyed a lot of these girls as well. 

Glad someone is honest :clap3:  
not a Sheep :clap3:

this is how I know your a real one even if I don’t agree with everything you said previously. 

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What is this math?

At the end of the day the only things that count are the wins. Not this “top” that you’re reffering to.

Monet was also robbed of 2 wins (acting and girl groups) while production awarded Jinkx a win every time she didn't do bad. If things were fair they'd be evently matched with the same numbers of wins but Monet would have 7 stars while Jinkx only 4 (1 less cause of the block)

How can Jinx have 5 wins be in the top 0 times? :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Glad someone is honest :clap3:  
not a Sheep :clap3:

this is how I know your a real one even if I don’t agree with everything you said previously. 

I prefer Monet & Shea in general but without a doubt Viv deserves the top 4 spot over them. Jinx & Trinity is in fact correct (don’t like Jinx that much but you can’t deny she shined a lot) and the 4th spot is a Monet/Jaida tie for me. 

7 minutes ago, manwhore said:

The stiffness. 

the Gumby man body. 

the  no body synch but can’t tell  her bc “legend” :isudumblmao: 

she really thinks she's still tall and skinny like Sagitaria still? The way her arm giggled at the end. The face and eyeballs.  This was the worst of then night. Bottom of the night for sure. Like always. 

The fact the judges and everyone in that room had to pretend to be wowed by her lacklustre performance just to not get cancelled by society basically sums up exactly the world we now live in :ahh:

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What is this math?

11 minutes ago, Aelita said:

:ahh: These girls are so silly I can’t 

Edited by BadBoy

3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You really thought they were gonna drag her and they didn’t :jonnycat: then you went to sleep :bibliahh:

And then we have your delusional self not realizing we’re 12 episodes in and the judges have dragged 0 contestants this entire season :deadbanana2:. You crying here isn’t going to make that horrendous performance any better

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I adore Monét but I can imagine her hardcore stans acting like the Bimini ones last year if she loses :skull: 

It was so weird that people were like “Whatever, Lawrence can stay in the WOW basement while Bimini books magazine covers” - as if they weren’t basically asking Bimini to be in the WOW basement since they wanted her to win. Also Bimini was always going to book the covers regardless of the show results since she’s skinny.  

As both a Monet and Bimini stan, I have to acknowledge that this comparison doesn't really work for several many reasons :rip:

- Different show format: Winning a regular season comes with different contractual obligations than winning an AS season.

- Different countries: only UK queens have to record a show in the WOW basement.

- Different competition: Bimini BODIED the competition while Lawrence floundered the entire second half of the season. Jinkx and Monet are much more evenly matched.

- Bimini won the fan vote on social media while Monet is in second.

Bimini stans might have felt like she was robbed, but that feeling literally lasted for about 5 days when it was clear Bimini didn't care and that her career was much better without the WOW contract anyway.

My little weekly ranking

Week 1 Legends: Yvie and Shea

Week 2 Snatch Game: Trinity and Jinkx

Week 3 Design: Trinity and Jaida

Week 4 Improv: Vivienne and Jinkx

Week 5 Graduation Speeches: Vivenne and Jinkx

Week 6 TRL: Vivienne and Monet

Week 7 Design: Trinity and Jaida

Week 8 Santa's School: Vivienne and Jinkx (I know this is unpopular but I really loved her performance) 

Week 9 Dance Trend: Jinkx and Jaida

Week 10 Roast: Trinity and Jinkx

Week 11 Talent Show: Monet and Shea

Total Wins

Jinkx: 6 (and I'm not necessarily a stan)

Trinity: 4

Vivienne: 4

Jaida: 3

Monet: 2

Shea: 2

Yvie: 1

Raja: 0

Edited by mindbender

47 minutes ago, Aelita said:

56 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Jinkx has 5 wins and was in the top... 0 time. She did great for 5 weeks

Just so you know babe, 3 + 4 = 7 and 5 + 0 = 5 

This basically means Jinkx was awarded everytime she did great, whereas Monét was robbed several times, ESPECIALLY the girl group challenge 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.