RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What? 100k? :confused:

My guess is that it’s meant to be announced at the finale as a gag for the viewers 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that Kelly Mantle joke went over Ru’s head bc she has no idea who that is 

Did a rewatch of AS4, and a Manila/Monique top 2 could have been possible if the win distribution wasn’t so stupid :coffee2:

Manila - 4 Wins 2 Bottoms

Monique - 3 Wins 1 Bottom 

Trinity - 2 Wins 2 Bottoms 

Monet - 2 Wins 1 Bottom (3 lows though) 

Naomi - 2 wins 2 Bottoms 

Latrice - 1 win 3 Bottoms 

Valentina - 1 win 2 bottoms

Gia - 1 win 2 bottoms 

Edited by Rotunda

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

I don't think so. Jasmine/Daya both mentioned their Roscoes gig and that happened in March 19.

Oh well June said it was Black History Month when Maddy made that joke :michael:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

This was filmed in February before it was announced that the winner would get $150k, as well as the running up placements as well!

Wait that don’t sound right :skull: everything was filmed last weekend?

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Oh well June said it was Black History Month when Maddy made that joke :michael:

I think that was because Maddys joke was that Junes name should be February

And wowpresentsplus has yet to upload the episode. They are having issues.  

Queen deserved better

That reunion was so good :jonny5:

Daya getting dragged just like she should :clap3: Didn't buy her crocodile tears one bit.  That reunion only reinforced why she's the only one I don't want winning. 

Kerri Colby being the legend she is & deserving of Miss Congeniality :clap3:

Loved Camden's bond with Angeria & her pretend fight with Bosco was hilarious :ahh: Willow was adorable too and her bond with Kornbread was cute too ?  Maddy was funnier here than she ever was on her run on the show :rip:

Jasmine being a star as always :clap3:

4 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Separate the thread. It doesn’t keep the conversation going. Just clutters the thread when there are multiple topics.

plus.. the All Stars thread didn’t have the boring debates about Trixie Mattel… or the ATRL user with the initials TOO. 

Trixie is an all stars winner. So the trixie mattle debate would move to the All stars thread if separated. 

OT: can we let the meeger debate go until, you know, someone actually makes a poll. 

Ready for Angeria to win next week.

mess they merged the threads.

I'm only here for AS7. I don't wanna hear people talking about Symone.

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ooooh, I wonder what you'll think of Raja (and the Heathers) watching the season in 2022. I watched it live and just rewatched it in 2020 and I couldn't believe how much love Raja gets from the fandom when she was such a bully. (Not to mention the cheating :mandown:)

and Shangela, Alexis and Yara were saints, right?

******* be mad cause Raja was looking good while being bully, not her fault Shangela was busted.

16 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

and Shangela, Alexis and Yara were saints, right?

******* be mad cause Raja was looking good while being bully, not her fault Shangela was busted.

I mean they kind of were lol. Raja apologized in the reunion and seems like she and Manila have grown tho so it's ok. Also, she can back it up

I loved this reunion. It’s the best one since S9. I lived for how much fun Ru was having in this reunion with the cast. It was a feel good reunion. I love this cast so much. WoW struck gold with this cast. 

I’m definitely Team Lady Camden after watching this reunion. She’s such a fun queen to watch. 

L to the A to the D to the Y for the win :giraffe:

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m definitely Team Lady Camden after watching this reunion. She’s such a fun queen to watch. 

:clap3: :clap3:

Spoiled girls came here hating on Bosco on day 1 thinking that she had most wins  and production will try to make her the winner but she basically has zero chance of winning and now they regret that they didn't try to make everyone turn against Lady Camden instead of Bosco :cries:

Now lets see who gets sudden unrealistic unreasonably strong hate/love by everyone before the All Winners season to get which queens have the most wins before the finale :cries:

this made me realise how much drama could've happened if there was S13 reunion :chick1: 

anyway i loved the reunion and i loved they gave june some screen time :heart:

jasmine ate tho

Drag LEGEND of our generation Trixie Mattel has released her first single from her upcoming album:

Was the reunion worth watching or is it pointless like most of them? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.