RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Viv was robbed. I get that her speech wasn't inspirational but she was playing a drunken  mess, what inpiration could the character think of in that condition? She was hilarious and the point was to not become a crackhead like she did. + collapsing in the end as the last speaker was very smart.

Felt like Raja got pitty laughs and wasn't top 2 material. Jinkx was fantastic as usual.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

The gag is, Viv seems more talented than JInks tbh. Funny enough they know this episode (especially handing out stars) really puts things in a different spot for everyone and they dont want Viv to get far this fast.

Viv wins and gifts star to Jaida (they seem close) (watch Untucked)

Raja win and gifts (Yvie?) im guessing because shes a mother figure type and Yvie has no stars.

Edited by satellites.™

22 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Viv was robbed. I get that her speech wasn't inspirational but she was playing a drunken  mess, what inpiration could the character think of in that condition? She was hilarious and the point was to not become a crackhead like she did. + collapsing in the end as the last speaker was very smart.

Felt like Raja got pitty laughs and wasn't top 2 material. Jinkx was fantastic as usual.

Well The Viv chose to play a drunken mess character. She could have went a different direction if she wanted her speech to have an inspirational moment. The Viv was funny, but missed the assignment. 

Roger > Viv 

The Top 2 period 

I was screaming and crying. 

Edited by WeFoundWill

I fear this season will go down as one of the best of all time alongside S5, AS2 and UKDR S2

1 hour ago, Dekkan said:

Jinkx would've been my 4th to be honest. Great performance, but she went for a very predictable type of comedic delivery. I'm not gagging.

I don't see how Jinkx was predictable. Predictable, for me, would be making jokes about ******* the entire faculty -- or taking the easy route and playing a drunk.

These challenges are so ambiguous that anyone could win lol 

Top 2 were Raja and Jinkx, with Yvie in 3rd alternate for Jinkx. I liked The Viv's performance and she is a great actress but she didn't follow the assignment. The point was to be funny and inspirational and she only followed the first half, same for Jinkx to a lesser extent which is why I may have given Yvie the win here.

I’m glad they’re going ham on giving Jinkx the stars she deserves. I thought they were going to play niceties with everyone and distribute the stars. I’m afraid she’ll get backlash though because people love rooting for the underdog and she’s overdogging right now. I have to admit though, the episodes have been ending in a whimper because the lip syncs have not been the most gag-worthy, largely due to Jinkx. Otherwise, she’s doing fantastic and had another deserved win.

Fantastic season so far. I don’t mind the over-the-too positivity because they all deserve it. 

43 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I fear this season will go down as one of the best of all time alongside S5, AS2 and UKDR S2

I mean the talent is there, but idk I’ve been feeling a bit let down by some of the queens so far. Like this is all winners, they should be SLAYING the **** out of these challenges, but they’re all just doing good for the most part (minus a few stand outs in the rap and snatch game).

The delusions in here :rip: yes other queens did great but Jinkx win was absolutely deserving. Raja’s win was deserved as well but she 100% lost that lip sync. Would also have been happy with Viv winning - in a regular formatted episode she would be high which is deserving :giraffe:

I'm not mad at a payola'd Raja star this week after they foiled icon twice :doc: I personally thought Viv was funnier than Jinkx and Raja but it's whatever. 

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

I don't see how Jinkx was predictable. Predictable, for me, would be making jokes about ******* the entire faculty -- or taking the easy route and playing a drunk.

certain girls are simply too unintelligent to go beyond the low hanging fruit, I guess.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I'm not mad at a payola'd Raja star this week after they foiled icon twice :doc: I personally thought Viv was funnier than Jinkx and Raja but it's whatever. 

certain girls are simply too unintelligent to go beyond the low hanging fruit, I guess.

And I oop—

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Can we talk about Kim Chi falling asleep multiple times during Binge Queens? I get that she's paired with DeJa, but still :skull:

lmfao I had to skim through the video to find this. Fckng hilarious. Why didn’t they edit this out?

31 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

The delusions in here :rip: yes other queens did great but Jinkx win was absolutely deserving. Raja’s win was deserved as well but she 100% lost that lip sync. Would also have been happy with Viv winning - in a regular formatted episode she would be high which is deserving :giraffe:

This. Some ppl in here loves to discredit Jinkx when she is totally slaying the challenges esp this one. 

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

TEA is served :siptea:

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

Well The Viv chose to play a drunken mess character. She could have went a different direction if she wanted her speech to have an inspirational moment. The Viv was funny, but missed the assignment. 

Exactly, The Viv did a fun character but she missed the other side of the assignment. In the rubrics of this challenge, she missed that essential part and that is being able to give inspiration while keeping things fun and light.

Viv was much funnier this week compared to last, but still not Top 2 in my book. First episode I've agreed with both queens who received top placement.

On 6/9/2022 at 5:43 AM, Shinning said:

UkvsTW really made people forget she served on AS5. She’s a Drag Race legend.

I love that Juju was like....no money? Great. I'll give you NO MONEY.

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

more like predictable. jinkx and raja had more original concepts and executed them well, rather than playing a cliche drunk, which gave them the edge. 

As a Raja stan, I'm FINE with the results. She deserves a ******* star by now.

I just wish it was a better storyline. Every episode has been centered around the queen from beginning to end, and Raja didn't really get that treatment. It was overshadowed by Viv being absolutely dumb, and talking about wanting to block Jinkx.

this was just overall a messy episode :rip: the challenge itself was dumb

glad Raja finally got a star (her & Jinkx are my favs) but i actually don’t think she was top 2 material this week, Viv deserved it more. lipsync song was so random and tragic and Raja not knowing the words :rip: 

Edited by Scandalous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.