RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh god plane is getting DRAGGED rn the comments/quotes are ruthless

Plane GETS it lmao love her

• Like 4

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Graves said:

Stan twitter is legit giving MAGA cult teas these days. Like... Plane does a funny "no photos please!" move and the QRTs be like "wow, mocking a woman for being sexually assaulted?????" :deadbanana4: WHO said that?

Stan twitter has zero sense of humor and need to take the phrase "it's not that deep" to heart.

It's funny because a lot of them are so extra sensitive when applying standards to others but don't apply the same standards to themselves and are often the ones saying the most VILE ****. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Let me go ahead and wash my eyes with bleach now :wave:

Why? He looks good :matty:

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Graves said:

Stan twitter is legit giving MAGA cult teas these days. Like... Plane does a funny "no photos please!" move and the QRTs be like "wow, mocking a woman for being sexually assaulted?????" :deadbanana4: WHO said that?

And Chappell would probs be one of the first to call them obsessed weirdos dddd :skull: 

• Like 4

On 9/12/2024 at 12:26 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Plane Jane is too good for drag race and its corny viewer base, Nina BoQUEENa teas.

?? You just keep randomly mentioning Nina when she's super vocal about how annoying, malicious and fake drag race stans are :bibliahh:

Thank God we have queens like MIB and Plane who never listen to the crybabies on twitter. I'm so tired of queens sanitizing their brands and personality because of those lunatics

• Like 12

Monet getting dragged in the comments, she's been drinking too much Bob Kool-Aid lately :clap3: 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

?? You just keep randomly mentioning Nina when she's super vocal about how annoying, malicious and fake drag race stans are :bibliahh:

Miss Nina BoLEGEND will always be relevant.

• Like 1

Also if I'm keeping it real, I love her music but Chappell does give "13 year old Trixie Mattel stan" and Plane Jane made some points. 

Edited by Rotunda

Nymphia looks a mess, tbh the entire top 3 looks a little messy but at least Plane is giving camp

Mirage STOMP

Losing Emmys left and right. Time for RPDR to get it together and re-think their strategies :coffee2:

• Like 2

On 9/13/2024 at 4:26 PM, Relampago. said:

Monet getting dragged in the comments, she's been drinking too much Bob Kool-Aid lately :clap3: 

Twitter communists/leftists are a minority. She pops up every presidential election. What about local and state ones? Try an actually make a viable party first. 

10 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Losing Emmys left and right. Time for RPDR to get it together and re-think their strategies :coffee2:

Aww its sad cause Alan Cumming isn't that great of a host. I predict this will cause ru to step down within the next year or two.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Twitter communists/leftists are a minority. She pops up every presidential election. What about local and state ones? Try an actually make a viable party first. 

We should never listen to groups of minorities on topics such as genocide and corruption, you're right.

Spoiler

/s

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

The first time since 2015 that RPDR got 0 Emmys :deadbanana2:

Oh wow this must have been a very competitive year bc S16 was miles better and entertaining than S12-S15 and the bunch of All Stars in between.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Aww its sad cause Alan Cumming isn't that great of a host. I predict this will cause ru to step down within the next year or two.

Ru allegedly makes $500,000 per episode of Drag Race (in the US at least). That's $14 million a year from US regular seasons + All Stars alone. I don't know what her pay is for UK, UKvTW, and GAS, but I imagine it's similar. I doubt any amount of Emmy losses are going to lead to her letting go of a paycheck that large anytime soon. 

ot: It's unfortunate that Drag Race didn't win any Emmys this year seeing as Season 16 is the best season of the US franchise in a long time, but it was going to end at some point. RuPaul's won Emmys for 8 years in a row, she'll be fine. And getting to go to the Emmys/pose on the red carpet will be a nice perk of being casted on a regular US season going forward. It provides an opportunity to get some press for any particularly savvy queens.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

they all look a mess, but that green velvet dress is pure ***** i LIVE

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.