RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Support my Down Under Queen on this upcoming season of Dragula, Yuri Gauii:zsgaymuscat:

• Like 3

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Tension said:

Support my Down Under Queen on this upcoming season of Dragula, Yuri Gauii:zsgaymuscat:

Please we don't give a **** about this Drag Race Halloween spinoff

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• ATRL Moderator

The Mistress x Gia video almost surpassing the views of last week's video with Kim Chi despite only being out for 24 hours nnnn. Gia, her power :clap3:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The Mistress x Gia video almost surpassing the views of last week's video with Kim Chi despite only being out for 24 hours nnnn. Gia, her power :clap3:

Kim unfortunately doesn't really have a voice on ANYTHING that's negative or controversial. So people don't expect anything juicy or salacious from the interview. Now you KNOW when you watch Gia's video you about to be in  some MESS.

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Kim attitude on the video was terrible, she looked like she doesn't want to be there 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Kim attitude on the video was terrible, she looked like she doesn't want to be there 

Nnnn really? I thought she was completely normal, laughing a lot, etc. You must just hate fat people or something :chick3: :chick3:

But really, I feel like MIB somehow brings out the best in her guests, cause everyone she's had on has been fun to watch, even the queens I don't personally care for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nnnn really? I thought she was completely normal, laughing a lot, etc. You must just hate fat people or something :chick3: :chick3:

But really, I feel like MIB somehow brings out the best in her guests, cause everyone she's had on has been fun to watch, even the queens I don't personally care for.

I hate fat people as much as Gia does, which means I don't 

I just felt Kim was less unhinged and shady like when she was with Trixie idk

But agree w you, the guesses on her channels have been slam dunk we'll continue to sat

5 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

That's Kimberly in literaly ANY video/podcast

Gentle reminder that Plane ATE with this lipsynch

• Like 4

Plane Jane is too good for drag race and its corny viewer base, Nina BoQUEENa teas.

• Like 3

oh god plane is getting DRAGGED rn the comments/quotes are ruthless

• Haha 8

56 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

AJSKSKSDFJ

Oh Plane you will ALWAYS be famous!

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 3

Plane is iconic, idc. And I really wish people would stop cinnamon-rolling Chappell Roan. She is a grown woman, ffs. 

Edited by Morissette
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Plane :ahh:

She and MIB are literally carrying drag race on their back nowadays

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Plane is mother, the ugly girls simply don't get it

• Thanks 9

Plane had me cackling, she's iconic and all the commenters against her have no sense of humor and I doubt are older than 15. 

• Like 3

Stan twitter is legit giving MAGA cult teas these days. Like... Plane does a funny "no photos please!" move and the QRTs be like "wow, mocking a woman for being sexually assaulted?????" :deadbanana4: WHO said that?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.