RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Krystal's Expenny Henny Inspo? : r/RPDR_UK

Best girl group challenge look of all time on any franchise!

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

oh im obsessed with this! black peppa is THAT girl

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 6

On 8/29/2024 at 7:57 AM, Edge Of Glory said:

i love it!! loosey's love of horror was smth that was def present on her s15 package but not rlly expanded on, and i feel like this glam/hair metal reinvention rlly mixes that and her blonde bimbo barbie drag into a v distinct aesthetic for drag race. come back for all stars, mom! :jonny5:

The producers probably want her on an AS season with Mistress, but as much as I would live for the mess, it wouldn't be healthy for Loosey. I need them to reconcile in one of MIB's videos

On 9/1/2024 at 2:34 AM, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Krystal's Expenny Henny Inspo? : r/RPDR_UK

Best girl group challenge look of all time on any franchise!

Not with those shoes, sweetie

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 9:10 PM, Lightbringer007 said:

bruno is the hottest pit crew member imo but he kinda ruined himself for me w that tiktok he was in that joked about a friend in a friend group being "the ugly one". ik its just a joke and the friend was in on it but it just completely turned me off of him :rip:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Is that a new still from Terrifier 3?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

bruno is the hottest pit crew member imo but he kinda ruined himself for me w that tiktok he was in that joked about a friend in a friend group being "the ugly one". ik its just a joke and the friend was in on it but it just completely turned me off of him :rip:

Not sure it changes your opinion of Bruno for you but the "ugly one" is actually the creator of the video, he often posts self deprecating stuff like this.

• Like 2

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2024 at 6:41 AM, Bewitched said:

A hate crime, I'm calling the authorities.

:khalyan2:

the way she'd actually STOMP the comp for whatever season she ends up joining omg

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 2:58 PM, Hephaestus said:

Not sure it changes your opinion of Bruno for you but the "ugly one" is actually the creator of the video, he often posts self deprecating stuff like this.

oh...thats a bit of a relief ig if the other guy was the one behind it. i still dont find the gag funny but at least bruno and the other conventionally attractive guy weren't just mocking him dfkjgdfkj 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

oh...thats a bit of a relief ig if the other guy was the one behind it. i still dont find the gag funny but at least bruno and the other conventionally attractive guy weren't just mocking him dfkjgdfkj 

Why did you even think that was real? Theyre not really convincing actors...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Why did you even think that was real? Theyre not really convincing actors...

no i didn't think it was "real", ik its obvs meant to be a joke/skit, but i assumed it was bruno or the other conventionally attractive guy who came up with the idea, in which case i would've found it tasteless and tacky. i still don't really find it funny, but the "ugly" friend being behind it makes it a little less mean spirited ig

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

the way she'd actually STOMP the comp for whatever season she ends up joining omg

I've been needing her to go on Drag Race for YEARS. Since they've called a bunch of QotU queens for the seasons airing this year, I hope she's on the next rounds of calls :duca:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I've been needing her to go on Drag Race for YEARS. Since they've called a bunch of QotU queens for the seasons airing this year, I hope she's on the next rounds of calls :duca:

RIGHT! She can do it all (perform, design, lipsync ...) cmon ru we need u to open those phone lines NOW!

• Like 1

Mystique really provides no interesting insights on Nina's YouTube lol. but she does make them longer which is good for background tv I guess

Meanwhile on da best international franchise of Drag Race they had one da most iconic snatch games ever. 

• Haha 1

MELINDA VERGA ON TRAITORS CANADA :alexz: :clap3: :WAP: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.