RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

whether u like it or not, angie FOUGHT for it until the very end

• Like 6

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Angeria!

9d03e99a274395a2f6edcdaee4e932c06471ce6c

drag-race-Angie-tout-072624-c5a9fbe95dbb

• Like 8

Angeria Paris VanLegend!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

She knew the history of the region and didn't want to support Zionists, even before the recent escalation. But now that I think about it, she probably did predict that. Her mind! :clap3:

Misinformation coming from a moderator… do better :cm: 

anyways… Shannel should have won the crown :suburban:

19 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Plastique is not a great lipsync performer. Being able to do a plethora of tricks does not make a great performer... She's done the same routines, the same moves, the same jump splits constantly. She's very pretty and has clearly grown as a drag artist with her outfits, makeup, and overall confidence boost but lipsync performance is not a strong suit of hers whatsoever. I dont find a hot person flailing all over the stage while knowing half the lyrics to a song good. 

I remember she tried to do a whole performance during Covid for my college over Zoom and the sound wasn't working whatsoever. She was on a whole stage too with lighting and everything, clearly a set, but the performance was a mess. Roxxxy was on the same Zoom performance and stood in front of a black curtain from her home and did This Is Me. Guess who was more captivating? :ahh:

Spoiler

honestly her talent performance wasn't even all that if we are being honest. at one point she was just waving glow sticks like a kindergartener :deadbanana2:. Def needed to be edited down for a 1 min thing. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I would love for Alaska to replace Willam with Detox for the AS2 Race Chaser. I can only imagine how bitter and pressed Willam will be reviewing those episodes :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Alaska nnn :suburban:

Alaska better campaign for AW2.

• Like 1

I can assure you that if WOW even considers bringing Alaska back (solely because she's associated with Willam, not because she's actually had beef with them), she'll get a very different edit compared to her first two seasons. Certainly not as favorable.

• Like 3

how moronic of Alaska to chain herself to the anchor that is Willam... like, a drag race darling squandering all her goodwill'd association with the show to rub elbows with such a bitter delulu hoe. we were rooting for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KFC said:

I would love for Alaska to replace Willam with Detox for the AS2 Race Chaser. I can only imagine how bitter and pressed Willam will be reviewing those episodes :skull:

Wait the video is gone? What was it?

11 hours ago, Femalien said:

how moronic of Alaska to chain herself to the anchor that is Willam... like, a drag race darling squandering all her goodwill'd association with the show to rub elbows with such a bitter delulu hoe. we were rooting for you

she already won and her legacy is secure, she's got her bag 

All Winners was big for Jinkx but pretty much nobody else, I doubt she feels the need to go back

15 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

All Winners was big for Jinkx but pretty much nobody else, I doubt she feels the need to go back

Shea bagged a Marvel role after AS7, but yeah your point still stands. I guess it was just another popularity/notoriety boost for all of them, which in this day and age is not something to discard if the opportunity is given.

• Like 1

Happy to see that drag Karen, Willam dragged in here. His life mission has become to bring rupaul down. (Yes she's not perfect we know) 

the way Willam befriends queens and name drops them as leverage to make her statements have credibility is psycho level.  The same thing mehhysha Lopez does. Leverages other people's name to appear to have more credibility then she does. No. Not you don't.  

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If Alaska is not in the best of terms with WoW then why was she allowed to go to DragCon but not Willam? They have hundreds of queens attending, it's not like they'd lose out on a lot of money if one queen wasn't there. Even if it was someone as popular as Alaska.

Edited by dumbsparce

attention The Bald and The Beautiful has dropped another classic

"f*ck my butt"

"who's they? "gay men!"

:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Saw Nicky Doll and La Grande Dame last night and as soon as I walked in to the meet and greet, LGD said I look so handsome :gaycat4: Y'all knew she had fashion taste, but looks like she has good taste in men too!

At one point, Nicky shouted out LGD for being on UKvTW and everyone cheered. Then she said Soa is gonna be on GAS and everyone cheered. Then she said La Kahena is on CvTW and the room was quiet. And she was like, "Oh wow." :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

I always feel conflicted with Willam, she's obviously super annoying (Alaska even called it out in the last race chaser, Willam derailed the convo to talk about dragcon and Alaska said "do we really have to do this every episode" :skull: ) but she has a lot of the queens support behind the scenes so idk. She's like the Azealia of drag where everything she says has a point but she construes it in the worst way possible. As time passes I wonder if Alaska would ever leave the podcast, she kinda seems over it sometimes imo. I think she herself is having a hard time towing the line between Willam and WOW

That being said, I don't think WOW will snub Alaska for the affiliation, they'd have to be really dumb to 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alaska made her bed not only when she teamed up with Willam but when she created an entire podcast network with Ru girls and called it MOM :skull: 

• Haha 1

Season 11 apologists wya...

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, theoghon said:

Season 11 apologists wya...

spacer.png

That and season ten are some of the worst. At least the willow pill season gave us some cute iconic queens like Jorgeous and Angeria. 

Willam is the worst. Always calling out WOW but also defending predators and scammers like Shangela and Todrick. Her moral compass sways according to who her friends are :rip:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Saw Nicky Doll and La Grande Dame last night and as soon as I walked in to the meet and greet, LGD said I look so handsome :gaycat4: Y'all knew she had fashion taste, but looks like she has good taste in men too!

We need the receipts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2024 at 4:05 AM, HonourableVomit said:

On 8/1/2024 at 4:21 AM, Hephaestus said:

Shea bagged a Marvel role after AS7, but yeah your point still stands. I guess it was just another popularity/notoriety boost for all of them, which in this day and age is not something to discard if the opportunity is given.

All of the queens got a boost in followers and probably appearance fees. Raja has since launched her wine I believe, Shea landed a marvel role (assuming they're still going ahead with that project), Jinkx obviously benefitted, Monet has done a few tours doing opera (which she probably wouldn't have done/had the audience for without it), and I'd be willing to bet that Yvie's book wouldn't have happened without it either. 

Alaska has been out of the spotlight since… well… aside from her appearances in AS3/4 I dont think she's been back on drag race. Podcasts and watch videos only get you so far. Being on TV definitely would get her a boost… and some time away from Willam which probably wouldn't be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

I know it was just the language used at the time but the way I screamed 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.