RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

And let's be clear:

Angeria was high/safe in every challenge, never bombing once.

Kylie did OK in two challenges and poorly in ALL the rest. (And was HORRID in the one she won.)

It is highly improbable that Miss Love will EVER lose her title as worst winner, and it's certainly not Angie.

spacer.png

(@Relampago. with the rare L take :shakeno:)

I stand by what I said. The way I meant it was not that Kylie is a stronger winner than Angeria, I meant that there was really only 1 person who I thought definitively should have won based on the season over Kylie (Rajah), this time there were so many more deserving people based on this episode/the season overall: Roxxxy, Jorgeous, Plastique…

I don't like Angeria at all but I've never seen a queen pushed so hard for doing the bare minimum/same schtick all season.  Kylie got random payola at the end, but Angie got random payola in almost everything I've ever seen her do.

Sue me.

spacer.png

• Like 5

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

This season was something else :suburban:

• Haha 4

Onto more positive things, Gottrigged is forgotten and no one paid attention to her snoozing the entire season. 

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Seems to me like you have a rather narrow view of drag and whomever doesn't fit the three our four boxes you've put every queen in is out of place or not good enough at something. She's good at everything, and no other queen is Angeria Paris VanMicheals. How bout that?

She's good at everything but she excels at nothing. No shade. There are better lipsyncers, better seamstresses, better look queens, better comedy queens than her; you get the gist. Usually the winners are the best at something out of the rest of the cast.

I mean she's never had a MoMeNt aka an instantly iconic performance in any of the 2 full seasons she's been on. That certainly says sth 

Just bc I don't particularly enjoy Angeria doesn't mean I have a limited view of drag lmao As if she's some alternative queen that challenges the norm. She seems like a good person though so far that alone, I'll discrictly bring my index finger and thumb together in celebration.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 2

Happy for Angeria! She was one of the most consistent performers this season and had many standout moments this season! Thought it was gonna be Roxxy cause she was neck and neck with Angeria alot, but happy either way!

Talent show was pretty solid, although I expected the top 2 to be Jorgeous/Vanjie/Shannel lol

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Onto more positive things, Gottrigged is forgotten and no one paid attention to her snoozing the entire season. 

:suburban:

She literally could have CHATGPT'd her roast instead of paying some dude to plagiarize it for her and her trajectory this season would have looked so different nfksnxks

• Haha 4

Ok this was adorable and Roxxxy and Angie look sickening 

• Like 7

NOT GAGA AND ROXXXY HAVING THE SAME PERFORMANCE:dies:

• Haha 2

Jorgeous, Plastique and Vanjie's talent shows!:jonny:

Plastique's RUNWAY! YAAAAAAAS:jonny:

That is probably Nina's BEST runway look I've seen :jonny:

Angeria winning feels right!:jonny:

I TOLD YALL!!

:ryan3:

• Like 2

My god, Roxxxy was R-O-B-B-E-D. She didn't even lose to a worthy winner to somewhat make up for it.

Angeria shouldn't have even been in the Top 2 with that performance that was good but really nothing special compared to some of the other girls. Oh and she lost the lip sync if we wanna be real. Her runway look was 10/10 though I'll give her that.

A disastrous ending to a mid season.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just watched the episode… I thought Vanjie's talent was good (she danced down) but not really sure if it deserved Top 2, and Angie definitely did not deserve it lol. I could have seen Shannel, Plastique, and even Jorgeous over either two of them. I think Angie earned her Too 3 placement overall tho and Plastique prob should have taken the last slot 

• Like 1

Idk if anyone has posted this but S16 is available to stream on Paramount+

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 2

Oh that's not-

Roxxxy was robbed hard damn

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I hope Angeria doesn't get hate and backlash for winning. The more they pump out seasons, the more we are gonna have random winners that the fans don't like/agree with. So whatever. It's basically a pageant at this point. Many queens will have the drag race crown.

Absolutely true. Sad, and true.

• Like 1

and when i say Vangie should have won because she ate that lipsync :clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I mean she's never had a MoMeNt aka an instantly iconic performance in any of the 2 full seasons she's been on. That certainly says sth 

This was instantly iconic though

angeria-paris-vanmichaels-let-me-tell-you-something.gif

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Triton said:

. It seems like they're trying to balance their winners as much as they can. There hasn't been a black winner in a while. The minute RuPaul mentioned in the tic tac she's a sweetheart to work with and people would want her to do jobs, that's when I knew she had it in the bag. 

This is an interesting take considering there hasn't been a Latina winner in the US franchise since Bianca back in S6, and you know, that's a WHILE. If they wanted to "balance their winners" they could have rigged it for Vanjie or crown Roxxxy since they are what the winner's circle is severely lacking. Not that Angeria is underserving, but some of you seem to forget that representation includes more than just one race.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Congrats Angie! So happy for her!

Very entertaining extravaganza. It's crazy how talented these girls are. 

And the girls who picked Nina ain't slick. They knew she wasn't gonna win more badges and doubling 2 to 4 was not gonna threaten the Top 3.

1 hour ago, Dax said:

This is an interesting take considering there hasn't been a Latina winner in the US franchise since Bianca back in S6, and you know, that's a WHILE. If they wanted to "balance their winners" they could have rigged it for Vanjie or crown Roxxxy since they are what the winner's circle is severely lacking. Not that Angeria is underserving, but some of you seem to forget that representation includes more than just one race.

And now I invite you to give us that TED talk on how Latina queens, specifically the PR girlies, have been robbed, missed and disrespected on drag race since it's beginnings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Season 14 is highkey the worst season of regular drag race and there should be no more winners from that season, Willow Pill didn't even give winner energy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Angeria truly is the most deserving winner this season.  Her fashions aren't up to par but her talents spoke above the rest. Especially her acting. Black excellence won.  

edit. Roxy losing is what real judging looks like. Glad to see the goofy fandom with their delusions cry about it.  Good!  

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

23 minutes ago, applestar said:

Season 14 is highkey the worst season of regular drag race and there should be no more winners from that season, Willow Pill didn't even give winner energy

She was pork chop energy 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.