RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i don't kno how Angeria even won da talent show above da likes of Shannel, Jorgeous, and Plastique

once again riggory at its finest, 

why should anyone decide to come back for All Stars if this is da bs they gonna serve

first da winner loses da lip sync but its about track record

then da winner wins da lip sync but doesn't have da track record

and now da winner serves stale talent and lip sync but still wins

i'm 0-3 in these last few drag races lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh they need to release the episodes at night cause these f****ts  keep spoiling everything so early. Anyways happy for angeria :clap3: why are the queens being so shady. 

Roxxy deserved the win I'm sorry, how terrible. 😞 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait … Angeria just won? I'm kind of shook! wtf….Roxxy deserved so much!!! wtf!!

22 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

is this 'cause Trixie is on her hiatus and the finale pitstop episode has to be filmed after the actual finale has aired?

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Love Bob, but this is pretty weird since she (understandably) missed the whole first half of the season :dies: It's already been weird having her do Watchery since people reference the early eps and she's clueless nnn

YOU CAN'T READ THE DOLL! But apparently you can rob the doll. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

I just don't know what Angeria's thing is. From S3 on, all of the winners have a very specific brand/talent that is unique to them. What does Angeria do that can not be done by tens of other queens that have been on the show? I guess the helmet wigs that make her look like she doesn't have a forehead?

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Angeria makes the most sense as a winner. She's the most balanced and the most capable to perform all the duties, had a great charity, can do all the performances and keep the Drag Race momentum going. It seems like they're trying to balance their winners as much as they can. There hasn't been a black winner in a while. The minute RuPaul mentioned in the tic tac she's a sweetheart to work with and people would want her to do jobs, that's when I knew she had it in the bag. 

I honestly don't care to see a girl from 10+ years ago win just because they're a veteran. Sure they could get a nice boost which Roxy, Nina and Shannel got but it's time for newer ones to keep it pushing forward. 

You can tell Vangie loves to be there and brings in the kiis after this she really needs to level up, it's like her drag graduation, similar with Jorgeous, still so young so a great experience for her. 

Plastique will turn this into an empire but I do think she should have been in the top 3. Gotmik got their name out there even more and will continue to serve looks and become a high fashion darling. 

I do think they could have edited it a bit better to make the win more "suitable".  Jeorgeous nailed her performance but her overall is not all stars finalist worthy. Plastique could have moved on instead of Vanjie to calm her fans. We know she would **** up the lip synch. They could have told Angeria to do something more exciting for the talent. 

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I just don't know what Angeria's thing is. From S3 on, all of the winners have a very specific brand/talent that is unique to them. What does Angeria do that can not be done by tens of other queens that have been on the show? I guess the helmet wigs that make her look like she doesn't have a forehead?

What? :deadbanana2:

Chad is THE Cher impersonator and Alaska has a very specific brand that has been copied by many, but is certainly unique in her execution.

On the opposite side, what is unique/specific about Kylie, whose only talent is dancing? 

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

What? :deadbanana2:

Chad is THE Cher impersonator and Alaska has a very specific brand that has been copied by many, but is certainly unique in her execution.

On the opposite side, what is unique/specific about Kylie, whose only talent is dancing? 

How does the first paragraph contradict anything that I said? You're literally agreeing with me, no?

Kylie's brand is trans hooker which was still a first at the time of her crowning.

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

How does the first paragraph contradict anything that I said? You're literally agreeing with me, no?

Kylie's brand is trans hooker which was still a first at the time of her crowning.

I thought you meant since All Stars season 3 :rip: But if you mean all seasons, then I'm gonna have to disagree more, since King Tyra and Bebe were unique winners, while KSL was not (only her identity was, and not her drag) and I also don't think Jaida has a unique drag style/persona. (I'd probably also argue that Sasha does not have a unique drag style/persona—her standout trait was being a drag icon, but that has nothing to do with aesthetic/brand.)

But either way, the truth is that they're going to run out of "unique" winners—after seeing hundreds of queens across the various iterations, there's only so much a queen can do to stand out from every previous winner :rip:

I'm sorry, angeria is good at most things but excell at none idk she's not exciting to me. It's evident that she doesn't really have a memorable moments in both seasons 

The 1 2 punches of Tia and Angeria :rip: i just care about the main season at this point 

plastique deserved to be in the top but i'm so happy angie won, she was definitely my second choice :clap3:

im glad the season is over but at least im satisfied with the winner soooooo im just going to let this season rest in peace

1 hour ago, Triton said:

Angeria makes the most sense as a winner. She had a great charity. It seems like they're trying to balance their winners as much as they can. There hasn't been a black winner in a while.

Plastique basically losing because she's Asian is so ******* sad and stupid. I really hope this wasn't the reasoning

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This was a horrible ending to a horrible season. I am in complete shock and disbelief. ANGERIA? I can't name a single memorable moment besides the face she made from almost being cut. Like— she lost the lipsync too… How did she win?? :biblio:

I am completely done with All Stars. The main series is the only good thing they have going for them.

• Haha 1

Not only that, but the ugliest ******* look to ever be crowned in. What a generic queen. 

insanity.

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Seems to me like you have a rather narrow view of drag and whomever doesn't fit the three our four boxes you've put every queen in is out of place or not good enough at something. She's good at everything, and no other queen is Angeria Paris VanMicheals. How bout that?

Rox ending up a distant 3rd place sounds about right.

Plastique might've actually won had she not blatantly not bothered to learn the lipsync lyrics numerous times. Obviously Ru wasn't gonna reward that in the end.

• Like 1

The way plastique and Shannel were the very clear top 2 this week….

not to mention, plastique should have 6 badges from the girl group and the makeover. 5 if you wanna take away her roast win. And has consistently dominated the runway every single week.

after all that, if you're gonna rob the *****, at least give the crown to roxxxy since she is the most fitting. It's not that Angeria is bad…but she just seems like an odd addition to the winner's circle. She's overall well rounded- but she doesn't really have a signature point of view as a drag artist.

whatever- this season sucked anyway so who cares lol

• Like 2

Angie is hard to hate. :toofunny2: Like, despite all my bitching about her earlier, just watching the queens' reaction video you can kind of see why they picked her. She's charming.

Looks like Kylie is staying the worst winner, girls.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Rox ending up a distant 3rd place sounds about right.

Plastique might've actually won had she not blatantly not bothered to learn the lipsync lyrics numerous times. Obviously Ru wasn't gonna reward that in the end.

It's her own fault really, she excelled at EVERYTHING this season but she cannot lipsync and whatever she does well RuPaul clearly dislikes. At least Jimbo managed to win one lipsync lol.

• Like 1

I hope Angeria doesn't get hate and backlash for winning. The more they pump out seasons, the more we are gonna have random winners that the fans don't like/agree with. So whatever. It's basically a pageant at this point. Many queens will have the drag race crown.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Not only that, but the ugliest ******* look to ever be crowned in. What a generic queen. 

insanity.

They should have used a bigger stage with an audience and had them change to their runway drag extravaganza looks before crowning AND place the crown on their heads. 

It could be worse though, Imagine Roxy winning and in that ugly black jumpsuit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.