RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

when you put it like this though :next:

Didn't she spend $250k for it?

Nymphia made most of hers. Nymphia>>>Plastique 

• Like 2

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie passing down the crown to Angerie seems very fitting.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

In my opinion, it's because she was not able to showcase any talent for lip-syncing, nor did she show that she cared about this exercise. The package was glorious, though, I agree.

Money can't buy her a personality :oh:

B*tch didn't even clap when Angeria was announced the winner. 

Edited by cometz9

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Praising Jorgeous to the heavens but barely rewarding her. 

I do have to say - when they announced the cast Jorgeous was one of the girls I was least excited for. I never cared for her on her original season. But this season I kind of wish she was in the top 3 with Angie and Roxxxy. She did great all season long and there were multiple times I'd argue she was robbed. Gotta give her ha flowers for this season :clap3: 

Worst AS since AS6, Kylie is a curse atp

Angeria is my favorite character in the cast so not a terrible result. But the top 2 from the talent should've been some combination of Shannel, Jorgeous and Plastique.

The season itself though was horrid and I think we can all agree. No stakes, the snips were literally meaningless (no lost stars), badges flying last minute for no reason, etc.

Feels like they had to give a second win to Vanjie so that everyone had two, plus she was never winning anyway and they already knew who the Double Diamonds were going to. Also seems like Angie/Roxxy were highly likely to be at the end together based on storyline with the last spot being for whoever. 

Plus as well as Plastique did all season, I do think it would've been hard to justify her getting to the end with the best track record, most wins, never blocked, best runways and then she loses because she can't lip sync :rip: idk. Having the twist take her out of the running was annoying but less blood

• Like 1

Glad I didn't watch this season in full. I knew they'd push Angeria over more apparent talent.

At least Kylie, her crown of being worst AS winner, is now taken!

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Watching the finale lipsync my only thought was "What's going on with Angeria? She looks like she's falling sleep, there's no energy whatsoever. I guess it's between Roxxxy and Vanjie."

And then that jus happened. And it's not like I don't like Angeria but her winning over Roxxxy is a mess. I don't understand why they would do that. Really out of words for this one.

Vanjie looked so good though. That has to be the biggest glow up in drag race history, never seen a queen look THAT good. She ate.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cometz9 said:

Didn't she spend $250k for it?

Nymphia made most of hers. Nymphia>>>Plastique 

both are excellence and way above everyone on their season.

250k deosn't guarantee this insane package and like i'm not the biggest fan of her aesthetic but all the details from HEAD to TOES? she ate every single bit of it. 

also with the two design looks? her haters can shut the **** up.

if anything, we should be grateful that a queen is very passionate about SERVING like her. she didn't need to go all like this, but she just clearly loves it and lives the fantasy and who tf cares the ***** is RICH. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Also paramount plus ****** up drag by releasing these episodes at three in the morning. Would it kill them to release the episodes at a time that they could actually be an event? The first thing I saw when I got on Twitter at 6:30 this morning was "Angeria crowned AS9 winner" :rip: 

Nnnnn I literally rolled out of bed this morning, logged into my work computer and put the episode on - because I knew if I checked Twitter before I'd see the winner :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah Roxxxy :noparty: 

Angeria was my 2nd pick overall this season so I'm alright with her winning. All I knew was that I didn't want Vanjie to win from those 3

Angie only fumbled with her runway package this season so like i'm not too mad. while Kylie is another story ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

I wonder if this decision was impacted by the current potential lawsuit situation that WOW is dealing with since Angeria was one of the names Willam listed as not being a terror to work with on AS9

whats the tea? where did william say that

the talent show results :rip: how were angie and vanjie any better than the other lipsyncs? It should've been shannel and mik/plastique just bc they did something different

I'm disappointed for Roxxxy but tbh we all know they pick AS winners based on who WOW can use the most and they probably saw more potential in Angie 

• Like 1

glad i made the right choice to not see a single episode :clap3:

• Like 1

also Mik having the least amount of badges feels SO wrong :rip:  Ru and WOW love her, I was so confident she'd be pushed to the top 2 whenever she decided to do AS

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

also, Angeria is so hosting the GAS Pit Stop now. She watches all the franchises and they only let winners host that. 

As she should 

FV3NvoJ.gif

• Like 1

Roxxxy literally had a winners edit but they changed it last minute? That is so cruel 

Very bizarre. Angeria was a front runner but lost momentum about halfway in

• ATRL Moderator

Plastique should have been top 3 for slaying all season, but anyway—

YAAAAAS, QUEEN ANGIE :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

We are SAVED from seeing Roxxxy's flat wigs and horrid spray tan on All Winners :smitten:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

also Mik having the least amount of badges feels SO wrong :rip:  Ru and WOW love her, I was so confident she'd be pushed to the top 2 whenever she decided to do AS

And they were the toughest badges to get too, Snatch Game and the ball... It's kind of insane how the fashion girlies organically devoured the season and WoW just refused to reward them for it

tumblr_mi3npsAq3G1qddevwo2_r2_500.gif

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Plastique should have been top 3 for slaying all season, but anyway—

YAAAAAS, QUEEN ANGIE :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

We are SAVED from seeing Roxxxy's flat wigs and horrid spray tan on All Winners :smitten:

Angeria on AW is gonna be exactly like Yvie Oddly :gaycat7: and I actually wanted Yvie to wij

• Like 1

Should've been a double crowning for both of the S14 girls.

If anyone was robbed of the Top 3 spot, it was Jorgeous.

(I only watched this season through gifs/twitter clips)

FV3NvoJ.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

And let's be clear:

Angeria was high/safe in every challenge, never bombing once.

Kylie did OK in two challenges and poorly in ALL the rest. (And was HORRID in the one she won.)

It is highly improbable that Miss Love will EVER lose her title as worst winner, and it's certainly not Angie.

spacer.png

(@Relampago. with the rare L take :shakeno:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.