RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

love roxxxy but angie deserved idc

that still doesn't change the fact that this was a filler season :suburban: bring on as10 pleek

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Angeria and Vanjie were NOT the top two for the talent show. Please be ******* serious. Do the producers think we don't watch the same show as them? 

I am crushed for Plastique and Roxxxy. What a lame end to a decent season. 

Girl, Angeria and Vanjie were NOT the challenge winners, lets be ******* REAL. Roxxxy, Jorgeous, Shannel ROBBED.

Thank godness I didn't waste my time watching this season and ended up only watching some bits here and there. What a dumpster fire of an ending. :rip: 

• Like 4

S14 having two winners now :ahh:

congrats to Angeria and her charity :gaynetcat4:

the results :bibliahh:

The writing was there for plastique 

you see how people never even considered snipping her :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Yeah…

I'm not quite sure what it is but seeing certain portions of the fanbase (on Twitter and IG) shade and even drag Angeria right now is concerning

This just shows how f*cking deranged this base mostly is because I specifically recall Roxxy getting read for filth for the first 4-5 episodes straight because of how plain she was (in the challenges and on her runways) and Angeria, Plastique and even GottMik were being hailed as the winners/favourites.

She vastly improved as the season went along, and I'm a huge fan of hers, but when did the narrative become an overarching "THIS SEASON IS ROXXXY'S"?

:rip:

Also, Detox can literally go and do one.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The regular seasons keep getting better while AS is just an embarrassment at this point. No wonder why no one wants to sign up

FV3NvoJ.gif

• Like 6

Omg Angie won and not Roxxy? Wtf

This season is really in the toilet 

How was Vanjie better than Jorgeous? She also had an almost exact performance to that of Kandy Muse c'mon now.

I'm also confused at this winner, I thought it was obvious? It's as if Courtney Act won over Bianca del Rio

I have very mixed feelings about the season, mainly because I really didn't care what was gonna happen. Nobody going home the whole season throws any stakes out the door, and while they tried to spice things up with extra badges, it came in a bit too late in the season. If they decide to stick with it, they should revamp the format a bit. Top 2 wins a badge, and the winner of the lipsync gets an extra badge?

Storyline wise, I have to agree with @Hephaestus. There was no payoff for any of the storylines throughout the season, so the viewers don't get to feel anything when all is said and done.

Plastique and Shannel were obvious winners of the talent show, it boggles me that neither of them was in the top 2. As for the final lipsync, I thought it was Roxxxy vs Vanjie, with Roxxxy taking the crown. Angeria is one of my favorite queens from the entire franchise, so it kinda sucks that I can't fully enjoy her win because I think the producers riggory was a bit much.

• Like 2

... 1 hour and 50 minutes (I didn't finish the last 10 minutes after I realized plastique didn't get into the top 3) absolutely wasted. I would rather have spent this time doing literally anything else. I could have spent this time watching Trisha Paytas and Tana Mongeau talk about global warming. I want my time back!!!

16 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I'm not quite sure what it is but seeing certain portions of the fanbase (on Twitter and IG) shade and even drag Angeria right now is concerning

This just shows how f*cking deranged this base mostly is because I specifically recall Roxxy getting read for filth for the first 4-5 episodes straight because of how plain she was (in the challenges and on her runways) and Angeria, Plastique and even GottMik were being hailed as the winners/favourites.

She vastly improved as the season went along, and I'm a huge fan of hers, but when did the narrative become an overarching "THIS SEASON IS ROXXXY'S"?

I get your point and I kinda agree. I found uncomfortable and confusing the way the girls on set were trying to antagonize Angeria every damn time like what did they see that we didn't?

I don't know what the online discourse is but where Angeria had better runways, Roxxxy made up with the challenges so that to me is a more fit winner.

Plastique and Jorgeous should have been the top two of the episode and Plastique the winner of the season. Angeria had a stellar season as well though so can't be mad with her winning.

I hate to be a nasty rotted c*nt but I don't think anything Angeria has done is impressive this season. Angeria is literally like a Coca Cola (Symone) and Fanta (Jaida) mixture except the diet versions were used. Abysmal season. Abysmal results. Huge riggory. Angeria won because she had the best charity for the show, but it does really ruin the integrity of the competition aspect.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

when you put it like this though :next:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Fans need to stop shading or attacking Angeria and attack the real enemy, The Producer 

They can't produce any good, satisfying storyline for f*cking sake. Angeria could have underdog to winner edit if the drama with Roxxxy is more fleshed out. 

Although all in fairness, I don't really see any of these queens will have satisfying win condition sorry. Roxxy is old-school legend but her performance is unmemorable beside the lipsyncs. Plastique is the opposite, great gown beautiful gown but sucks at lipsync. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry but Angeria's entire run in the competition was so payola'd, from her random win in episode one to her totally bogus win in the talent show today :rip:

She's a nice gal, would've been fun to see her interact with the intl. girls on a vs. The World season (cus that's her real draw, the workroom personality), but as a winner she's just given mid the entire competition to me.

FV3NvoJ.gif

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

when you put it like this though :next:

and 4 ******* WINS.  

8 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

Fans need to stop shading or attacking Angeria and attack the real enemy, The Producer 

THANK YOU! To think that Angeria is getting out of this with no prize money and basically the entire fanbase saying someone else should've won instead of her must be a nightmare. I feel for her, I truly do.

• Like 3

I haven't watched the episode yet but gurl :rip:

oh my god literally gobsmacked when the winner was announced nnn like, I thought Roxxy had it. Vanjie was a surprise finalist too :jonny5:

a LOT to process, my god. I hope Angeria gets to enjoy her win.

I like this season. Was surprised by how I was hooked with Jorgeous, Plastique, Gottmik, and Vanjie :jonny5:

It's kind of giving Angelia was supposed to win the first time though :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.