RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Her having a breakdown just bc she was kicked out of dragcon aka an event sponsored by WOW aka the production company she has bashed for years…

make it make sense 

I think she lowkey wanted to get kicked out, she's just having this meltdown because... well, nobody cares about her "controversial" shtick anymore :rip:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Who would've ever guessed a Canadian season would've gotten off to a way more exciting start than a US All Stars season? 

Pretty much anyone who has watch S2-S4 of Canada tbh. All Stars has been on a hella decline since they started being too soft and celebratory on the girls. Canada always has drama & rivalries. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Pretty much anyone who has watch S2-S4 of Canada tbh. All Stars has been on a hella decline since they started being too soft and celebratory on the girls. Canada always has drama & rivalries. 

Are S3 and 4 really worth catching up on? 

I was grateful to season 2 for giving us Pythia :heart2:  but otherwise, the non-Brooke are extremely cringe, I didn't like a lot of tbe other cast members, and I still found they made so many weird choices throughout the season. I haven't been able to convince myself to watch. 

US All Stars has certainly been on a decline though yes. All Winners and a Jimbo showcase were enjoyable, but they desperately need to shake up things up and make it fun and dramatic again after this season. 

39 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I was grateful to season 2 for giving us Pythia :heart2: 

Oh........ yeah our tastes don't align so nevermind. 

• Haha 8

19 hours ago, Gwegend said:

amanda-tori.png

The way we've parted ways bc of PJ and Amanda :rip::chick3:

(I actually don't hate PJ. She's been much more likable after the season. Just hated her during the season bc of her being a bully but more so being a payola's bully)

We could never part ways, we're just in a hiatus :heart::hughard:

19 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Probably because they want people to go to the event and eventually monetize the videos?

Well, kinda? I mean I don't believe people are going to Drag Con specifically to see the reunions, so gatekeeping that content for months and months feels a bit unnecessary.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

We could never part ways, we're just in a hiatus :heart::hughard:

Well, kinda? I mean I don't believe people are going to Drag Con specifically to see the reunions, so gatekeeping that content for months and months feels a bit unnecessary.

Haha true 
:heart:

- we are consistent with most of the other queens. I'm here for a PJ/ATM all stars bff story arch. Or maybe just them

both in an AS season battling again 

As for your other point- it also makes the fans, or at least me, less interested in seeing the footage when like 3 other seasons have past and we are consumed by some other more current drama. But yea poor Q has lost her grip and should probably just lean into the messy villain at this point. If I were PJ I woulda smacked her 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

omg 

I just saw this a little while ago. That's really sad and scary. I hope she isn't horribly injured and can recover quickly. 

Keep my Miami queen in ur prayers please 

• Like 1

Her ass bounced the other car back iktr 

• Haha 5

• Like 4

Finally got around to watching the video of Willam getting kicked out of Dragcon :rip:

Career hanging on by a single thread because she knew exactly what was going to happen when she showed up there. Just had to film it and get the attention she so clearly craves. What a pathetic loser

• Like 4

On 7/20/2024 at 11:47 PM, Vespertine said:

Who would've ever guessed a Canadian season would've gotten off to a way more exciting start than a US All Stars season? 

All Stars, take notes. AS10 needs to feel like most competitive season in ages to make up for AS9…

AS has been trash since Season 4 (that was the last good one and 7 was still fresh with the format and all the winners being there).

Canada seasons have been amazing so far.

Edited by Roberto

The girls need to take notes from MIB and Plane on all the right moves to make post-Drag Race. 

• Like 3

• Haha 2

Willam is so miserable and his attempt to "expose" ru for being imperfect are laughable.  WE KNOW RU is a capitalist neolib who only cares about enriching herself but Willam is giving me Naysha Lopez vibes. Noone is forcing her to review and profit from every aspect of RUPAUL's brand. She stays obsessed.  The way he tries to wrangle everyone else behind her to make her statments have more validity. very Naysha.. very miserable teas. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jamie£er said:

Trixie was fangirling hard. That's how you know Plane's a STAR :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Is that Poppy?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

These 2 CARRIED S15

Yes Sasha and Anetra displayed great drag but these two displayed great drag AND great television

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can't wait got morphine to win as11 or 12 

heal up baby

1 hour ago, Jamie£er said:

The Kiara part dslkgjdsgkhdfg

AS ****-Stitters Season:

Rebecca Glasscock

Gia Gunn

Acid Betty

Valentina

Kandy Muse

Tamisha Iman

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Luxx Noir London

Morphine Love Dion

Plane Jane

Q

A'Whora

Miss Fiercalicious

*giggles hysterically*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.