RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

But yes everyone on the cast of 15 screamed all stars glow up sans sasha

they tried to trick us with anetra's often sketchy runways and sob stories. And now she's just out there canceling gigs 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

This episode was useless.

This season* was useless 

Spoiler

Unless Angeria wins

• Like 3

boring ass episode. 

Snooze of an episode.

Season 16 iconic iktr. S15 was really good too though, we got mothers Sasha and Mistress on TV for a whole season :heart2:

4 hours ago, Rigalo said:

This is how I feel about S15. My one/main gripe of the season was that Sasha felt a little too obvious as the winner (not that I would want anyone else to win) she just mother'd too hard from day one. So as long as you don't mind the winner being clear as day from the first episode it's great 

I never minded because even if hypothetically they "rigged" it for Sasha Colby, she bodied/murdered/ate/destroyed everyone else that season by her damn self with no help needed.  Her win was absolutely undeniable and you can't help but love to watch someone shine so brightly like she did. 

Honestly they were several challenges she DIDN'T win that could've easily gone to her too: the Michelle Visage design challenge, the old people performance, the makeover, etc

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I never minded because even if hypothetically they "rigged" it for Sasha Colby, she bodied/murdered/ate/destroyed everyone else that season by her damn self with no help needed.  Her win was absolutely undeniable and you can't help but love to watch someone shine so brightly like she did. 

Honestly they were several challenges she DIDN'T win that could've easily gone to her too: the Michelle Visage design challenge, the old people performance, the makeover, etc

truly one of the most dominant winners in the entire franchise (along with jimbo, angele, envy, keiona, bob, etc)

the ep was cute for what it was ... I enjoyed the mini makeup challenge ... also gotmiks partner omg ...

also the dancers too ... whew

this double diamond twist sounds like an absolute nightmare ... rooting for angeria, shannel and roxxy the most this round!

• Like 2

Gottmik's fall from grace is kind of insane like now with Trinity and Monet calling her a sore loser especislly. Her energy just SHIFTED halfway through the season. I really hope she explains why in NoGorgr I'm honestly curious what was going through her mind at the time

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 1

oop 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

oop 

marinas response LMAO

oh exactly!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

also gotmiks partner omg ...

That part :gaycat2:

• Like 1

we need thorgy on some season

• Haha 8

everyone should just vote for Roxxxy

to counter the doubling of badges

Happy 56th birthday to Aussie Queen of Pop, Kylie Minogue - Page 2 -  Celebria - ATRL

edit: Nina gets it :heart2: just got to that part

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 1

I want to see everyone vote for themselves ala Pirates of the Carribean and then Vanjie votes for Gottmik

if Nina was CLEVER she'd tell Plastique about voting for Roxxxy and tell her to keep it to themselves

A 2 man voting block seems huge

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

everyone should just vote for Roxxxy

to counter the doubling of badges

Happy 56th birthday to Aussie Queen of Pop, Kylie Minogue - Page 2 -  Celebria - ATRL

edit: Nina gets it :heart2: just got to that part

1 hour ago, PMM said:

The way bob but her back on the map with hosting pit stop and watchery :dies:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PMM said:

Thorgy should just be on every drag talk show ever and the fans would never complain about it

• Like 6

Watching the Pit Stop and Plane is such a kii :skull: I need her to win whichever AS season she competes on :rip: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way bob but her back on the map with hosting pit stop and watchery :dies:

this was funny ''now i really want to date her''

The best thing to come out of this boring AS season tbh. Miss Plane you will always be famous :clap3:

• Like 3

Plane's Pit Stop being better than the episode. An entertainer :clap3:

• Like 3

I never really cared to watch these "vs the world" spin offs because I feel like I already watch too much drag race content, but it's kinda sad how all the clips I'm watching from this one episode are much more entertaining than the entire AS9 season :skull:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

I never really cared to watch these "vs the world" spin offs because I feel like I already watch too much drag race content, but it's kinda sad how all the clips I'm watching from this one episode are much more entertaining than the entire AS9 season :skull:

You have to watch it. I hate the Canada franchise and this was better than any all stars 9 episode. 

Only if they brought the looks it would be top tier, the episode flew by. 

Willam getting kicked out of Drag Con lmao. Did he think WOW was gonna continue to allow him to trash them and attend THEIR event? His "career" is now completely based on his obsession with WOW. Sad. :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Worst part is Alaska being blacklisted because of her association with Willam :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.