RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

But should they have awarded Megami $20k or something?

40 minutes ago, Triton said:

$120K for Megami! 

27 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

the sextupled posts  :bibliahh:

Lmfao, i'm sorry y'all i left my phone after multiple attempts to post only for it to be posted 6 times.. where's the mod :bibliahh:

• Like 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LIDDOATIN said:

they shouldve awarded Megami $20k or something... she outwitted and outcamped evryone

If Ru was in a different mood she would've won :coffee: also, I think ppl nowadays doesn't connect with camp that much

anyway, Megami did AMAZING 

she really did that

also, well deserved win for Morphine. She was one of my favs since day one 

• Like 4

Morphine would slay everyone in a final lipsync for the crown :rip:  The top 3 is very lucky because she did horrible in the makeover challenge

• Like 3

my only wish is that at least for the finale lipsync they would let them change... 

• Like 1

Mirage moves beautifully! She's so graceful, the height, the hair and the heels… it never looks forced or extremely staccato yet she hits the mark. 

Miss Morphine, she grew on me tremendously, perfect balance of stunts, timing, moves, charisma, facial expressions and that mug. 

Megami I'm surprised she went that far but she knew her opponents, lol at her calling out the flip. 

Xunami, girl… that outfit and moves were not it. lol at Plasma doing Milkshake. 

Dawn, eh… she knows she's not a lip sync girl but she's incredibly smart, nice of her to throw Amanda a bone. Amanda looks better out of drag, love Plane keeping her heel on that neck. 

Hersi, meh, Geneva made Morphine look so much better and Q… was there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

it was kinda wholesome

I agree- I think dawn did that on purpose and it made me like her a lot. That cute stunt for her girl, and that human hair unit looked fabulous on her. 

1 hour ago, LIDDOATIN said:

they shouldve awarded Megami $20k or something... she outwitted and outcamped evryone

this was such a gag. Megami eating these lip syncs with a well-done campy style of lip syncing was so refreshing. It was nice to see the girls all kinda giving their own lip sync styles.

Plasma absolutely DID win that lip sync, and I was rooting for Mih'ya from the beginning. People saying otherwise are just unwilling to give the flowers to Plasma that she deserved 

• Like 6

why were the girls so shocked when Megami

clearly steamrolled Meh'ya Imeh Le'Pressed? 

:jonny:

• Thanks 1

damn can hershii stop getting in front of people?

Morphine is like the best drag queen ever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Million Dollar Baby lipsync was clearly the best. Such bop and such good show!

geneva doing the TIRED 8-count like girl :rip:

• Haha 11

why did plasma do better than both :ahh:

• Like 9

so glad Mirage got the moment to shine. I really adore her!

Just wish she switched her emotions in that final lipsync because like Morphine said the song requires a more sexy/seductive approach rather then the girly/cutesy moment she was giving 

Mhi'ya lowkey flopped this episode. Everyone is tired of the flips and Plasma ate her up on the first round.

If the production wasn't trying to force a Mhi'ya vs Morphine lip sync, Mirage would have won against Morphine and possibly end up being the winner of the whole thing.

Underdog stories are always interesting to watch, so Megami was a nice surprise. I didn't expect to be rooting for her :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Morphine is one of the all-time great drag race contestants. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guy12345 said:

Morphine is like the best drag queen ever.

The way she devoured last night, she's such a good assassin omg

2 hours ago, Giancor said:

Morphine would slay everyone in a final lipsync for the crown :rip:  The top 3 is very lucky because she did horrible in the makeover challenge

I mean she won her lipsync VS Sapphira, just by a hairline tho 

Also, I'm not a big Megami fan but she did eat, so it seemed a little unfair she was the only one not to get a proper send off even though she was the runner up. 

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

why did plasma do better than both :ahh:

And the girls are still in DENIAL that the QUEEN of FLOPS bombed this Episode :suburban:

• Like 1

Megami showed us the Queer Art that we need to protect :jonnycat: I would have given her some cash if I were RuPaul tbh.

• Like 5

Also, Q is sweet and humble this Episode :clap3:

• Like 1

Megami won that last lip-sync over Morphine.

Lets be for f*cking real!

:rip:

Congrats to the BBL chanteuse though. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I was disgusted with Megami's "campiness". Sex humor during a lipsync is so played out and just unfunny. MIB was right, she really is a perverted Nina West toe sucking kind of girl. :mazen: 

• Confused 9
  • Thumbs Down 4

10 hours ago, KFC said:

And she would snatch the title of worst host from the Drag Race Holland and Italy franchises 

How dare you come for mother pRUscilla

priscillas-look-for-episode-9-of-drag-race-italia-s3-v0-4ugiqao8ci5c1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8b487ad7941e5a94177d46f21d7eef7b69602855

Now Mama Pao... That's a different story. You can whack herfor me :fan:

• Thanks 1

Morphine has to be one of the greatest STARS to grace RPDR in the last like 7-8 seasons. her Million Dollar Baby lip-sync is an all timer. :jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.