RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Why are tweets not loading? Don't tell me I have to download that trash app :doc:

Maybe that person deleted lol 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Sapphira is the Beyoncé of this season.

She's the Katy Perry of season. Campy and polished enough to stand out, but not interesting or groundbreaking enough to win the crown 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

18 hours ago, Riot said:

Y'all have a problem with Nymphia wearing a traditional Taiwanese silhouette twice and not with Plane Jane wearing multiple bodysuits? :devil:

This.

Also Sapphire wearing another ball gown, surprised?

18 hours ago, Riot said:

Y'all have a problem with Nymphia wearing a traditional Taiwanese silhouette twice and not with Plane Jane wearing multiple bodysuits? :devil:

This.

18 hours ago, Riot said:

This.

3 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Sapphira is the Beyoncé of this season.

3 dislikes on THIS?!

32 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

This.

Sapphira has done MORE silhouettes this season than Nymphia by far.

Nymphia corset her waist and does some top tier draping most times and calls it a look.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

Ladies

GKgB_CFWYAAF1zP?format=jpg&name=medium

Gentlemen

GILUJz2XgAAQZPH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

&

GKgB_CDXQAAoK9_?format=jpg&name=medium

Them

GKgB_CDWAAAw-Dw?format=jpg&name=medium\

Theys

GKcei-3XQAA6Tma?format=jpg&name=large

Inbetweens

GKp4nghWkAAUQM0?format=jpg&name=large

Catch

GIzMT87XwAEwIov?format=jpg&name=medium

It

GGYWhg-WsAAW0ZI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GEoEZ8jXAAAGEak?format=jpg&name=large

GEdjDCBWcAUhrR-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GFq53P9XYAAM6or?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Sapphira has done MORE silhouettes this season than Nymphia by far.

13 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Ladies

the self clock

sister :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Im fully Team Plane Jane & this Season would have been dog sh*t without her. The judges, production, drag race fans, amanda tori meating should all be grateful.

however, all this talk about Nymphia vs Sapphira between the fans reminds me of Season 8's Bob ve Kim Chi discussion.
Fans of the asian fashion queen thinking she realistically had any chance of winning the season against the black queen who has obviously dominated the competition throughout the entire season.

And just like Kim Chi, Nymphia was saved from having to lipsync once or twice. 
The only difference is Bob actually had no competition, while Sapphira has Plane Jane as an even competitor. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

GKp4nghWkAAUQM0?format=jpg&name=large

GFq53P9XYAAM6or?format=jpg&name=4096x409

i really did not like these at all. her other ones were all 10s

The "Nymphia vs Sapphira" is being brought up by the sapphira stans  :deadbanana4: 

literally every page  "Sapphira should win because Nymphia is x,y z "  :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whoever ends up winning, SHE'S the real winner. 

Gag on it!

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She's the Katy Perry of season. Campy and polished enough to stand out, but not interesting or groundbreaking enough to win the crown 

The way this is actually nymphia :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Both slay though hihi :gaycat1:

If Nymphia doesn't win, I feel like she's gonna get the Brooklyn treatment and become the host of Drag Race Taiwan. Not a bad gig if you ask me.

Someone made a point the other day. Of the top 3 I like Nymphia te most, but maybe she is too insecure to win?

Sapphira is literally perfect, yet there's something about her that doesn't scream winner to me. Maybe her personality is a little bit boring, idk.

Personally I like Plane Jane the most, but it would make me so happy to see Nymphia win, especially after what they did to Marina. :cm:

That being said we know Sapphira is gonna win... Unless Nymphia pulls an amazing stunt a la Sasha Velour that they won't be able to edit.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y said:

The "Nymphia vs Sapphira" is being brought up by the sapphira stans  :deadbanana4: 

literally every page  "Sapphira should win because Nymphia is x,y z "  :deadbanana4:

B*tch, please.

:toofunny2:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 3

:smitten:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

:smitten:

They all look great! I do wish Q would start wearing bigger hair though, the flat/minimalist hair that she favors holds her back aesthetically. 

• Like 1

I'll be happy for any winner. I do think they're pretty much neck and neck and each of them excels in different areas.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

I'll be happy for any winner. I do think they're pretty much neck and neck and each of them excels in different areas.

Pretty much this for me. I wouldn't be upset if any of them won as they've all done well. I do think PJ will probably be brought back for an all stars since she's great TV and could absolutely throw down with some of the other big personalities we've seen so far. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

If Nymphia doesn't win, I feel like she's gonna get the Brooklyn treatment and become the host of Drag Race Taiwan. Not a bad gig if you ask me.

And she would snatch the title of worst host from the Drag Race Holland and Italy franchises 

• Haha 1

E1. Nymphia eliminating all the darker skinned asians because she doesn't find them pretty enough.

• Confused 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.