RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They might do something similar to S5 and do a trio lip sync with ru deciding the winner at the end idk ... 

Edited by Lightbringer007

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

did the queens actually make the book covers themselves or did production throw them together?

I'm rooting for Sapphira and Nymphia to win depending on who did better in the finale. A double crowding might be great LMAO

Plane beside her stick is kind of basic, and her relentlessly picking up on Amanda is not it

Edited by MonsterJohn

3 hours ago, swtamira said:

Don't get the people saying Sapphira's personality is boring, to me she is extremely charismatic and warm. She might not be dramatic / riveting TV but neither is Nymphia

Seriously, Sapphira is the only one that hits every single checkbox.

Plane's fashion is mid, and Nymphia isn't funny with her fart and banana jokes.

Plane trumps Nymphia in the Charisma section too if y'all wanna try to take that away from Sapphira.

There's only one clear winner ultimately and that's Sapphira, *****.

:ryan3:

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Loved this last episode actually :heart2:

Nymphia winning was so deserved! Sapphira did very well too!

Plane didn't do that but, I found her interview funny and entertaining, but she still did deserve btm2. At least she slayed the runway and lipsync.

Here's a slightly unpopular opinion about Q - while her blaccent is a bit weird/problematic, I don't get the hate for her :michael: She's a solid queen, who deserved her Top4 spot. Yeah, she's a bit bitter and a sore loser, but who cares? It's just another thing that makes the show funnier and more entertaining. I can understand why it could be off-putting, but I wish people appreciated these things (raw emotions and real reactions) more, because queens like Q getting so much hate is the reason why so many queens come to Drag Race and try to be overly nice and edited, which makes the show boring.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, swtamira said:

Don't get the people saying Sapphira's personality is boring, to me she is extremely charismatic and warm. She might not be dramatic / riveting TV but neither is Nymphia

You're right. No matter how you spin it... it's really Plane Jane that's gonna be robbed, isn't it

PlaneJaneS16Trailer.gif

"I think we all deserve to be here and I don't feel that way about you"

"sisterrrrrrrrr"

"mama kudos for saying that. For spilling"

"and I just... really want to win" *cries for the first time*

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 2

Also, I was a bit shook at the results, but for a different reason than most people... :rip: I don't read spoilers, but I sometimes accidentally stumble upon some stuff and some of the stuff I saw led me to believe that both Q and Plane were being eliminated :rip: I'm glad that wasn't the case, cause I love Plane and I think she deserved to be in the finale!

I honestly love all three finalists SO much :heart2: This is such a good Top3!

I love Nymphia the most, she's been my fave from EP1 but I kind of don't want her to win. I think this isn't her time and I want her to come back on AS.

Plane is who I've grown to love the most over the season and I kind of want her to win the most deep down (even though I don't think she will and I also think this isn't her time - she could be a great AS candidate).

Sapphira is the one I think has it in the bag and also who I think deserved it the most. She might not be my personal fave out of the 3, but after her showing she seems to be a no-brainer for a winner (and I also don't think she seems like a great AS candidate, but a future All Winners in a couple years would be great).

8 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Loved this last episode actually :heart2:

Nymphia winning was so deserved! Sapphira did very well too!

Plane didn't do that but, I found her interview funny and entertaining, but she still did deserve btm2. At least she slayed the runway and lipsync.

Here's a slightly unpopular opinion about Q - while her blaccent is a bit weird/problematic, I don't get the hate for her :michael: She's a solid queen, who deserved her Top4 spot. Yeah, she's a bit bitter and a sore loser, but who cares? It's just another thing that makes the show funnier and more entertaining. I can understand why it could be off-putting, but I wish people appreciated these things (raw emotions and real reactions) more, because queens like Q getting so much hate is the reason why so many queens come to Drag Race and try to be overly nice and edited, which makes the show boring.

Honestly it was just the lack of upper lip. I noticed that this episode she actually had an upper lip, and suddenly it dawned upon me that she really isn't so bad!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Seriously, Sapphira is the only one that hits every single checkbox.

Plane's fashion is mid, and Nymphia isn't funny with her fart and banana jokes.

Plane trumps Nymphia in the Charisma section too if y'all wanna try to take that away from Sapphira.

There's only one clear winner ultimately and that's Sapphira, *****.

:ryan3:

I don't think Sapphira has shown a lot of nerve throughout the competition. Used her potion prematurely, switched outfits for no reason, listened to Ru like a lapdog... She had the nerve to wear that kitten heel on five different runways, I'll give her that!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

What a flop. She had ONE job which was to piggyback on Trixie's butter cookie fanbase but she's such a failure that Nymphia snatched them all without even trying. Can't lipsync, can't do comedy and can't sew anything that doesn't look like a king size bed sheet. A colossal loser.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

I don't think Sapphira has shown a lot of nerve throughout the competition. Used her potion prematurely, switched outfits for no reason, listened to Ru like a lapdog... She had the nerve to wear that kitten heel on five different runways, I'll give her that!

Her nerve is the queens being intimidated by her very presence almost every challenge ... they knew to NEVER get on her bad side or graces and it showed lol

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Her nerve is the queens being intimidated by her very presence almost every challenge ... they knew to NEVER get on her bad side or graces and it showed lol

She had the nerve to sew together a whole outfit for Mhi'ya to be completely fair. It's a big middle finger to the rest of the girls to say "I can make two outfits and be safe, what about it". The only reason it flopped a bit is because Mhi'ya has an incredible lack in taste, but it was still a nerve moment

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 2

I was shook when Sapphira said she auditioned 11 times! The winners of S11-14 are lucky they weren't in the same cast as her :fan:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Well .. S5 , S6 & S9 says hi but yeah its a strong top3 

I will Nymphia was more confident and did better in most of the comedy challenges 

Ru is really giving now some cash i hope there is a tie or smth and 2 queens split the 50K

I would say S5 is the only competition. S9 was technically a top 4 (and Pepper didn't perform too well) and while S6 has a lovely top 3, Dela deserved to be there, more than Courtney or Adore.

• Thanks 1

I think it's Sapphira's crown to lose still. It'll depend on finale format though. The combination of Nymphia winning this last challenge plus an unexpected lip-sync performance (she's the only one who hasn't, which is an advantage) could lead her to a win. Plane is my favorite out of the three but the edit they gave her this last episode was giving Rosé, and they'd probably want her back on All Stars. 

I have looked up some Nymphia lipsync's. None of them are stellar performers, let's say that. 

I hope Sapphira wins because I don't really crave more of her. Don't hate her, don't love her. I do want to see more of Nymphia and Plane though. 

• Thumbs Down 1

what if the winner of the lalaparuza also wins a spot in the top4?

Mhi'ya Iman Le'Paige is coming to snatch the crown :jonny4:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm the biggest OQH out there but this elimination was so anticlimactic. :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

if sapphira channels THIS for the finale ... its so over

Sapphira is a well rounded queen, with a lot of talent and is definitely likable.. But for some reason I feel like something's lacking there? Is it uniqueness? I don't find myself gravitating towards her.. It's like she's not very interesting. But overall, solid top 3. All three are winners in my eyesssssssssssss

Edited by Terrielle

15 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

if sapphira channels THIS for the finale ... its so over

wait

Now why didn't she serve this during her 3 lipsyncs this season :deadbanana4:

Edited by G.U.Y
  • Haha 1

I don't see a 3-way lipsync happening. It's probably gonna be (terrible) original songs again to pick the 2 for the final lipsync. I don't think they could serve another Goddess-level anthem. Hope I'm wrong!

• Like 1

If Sapphira lacks something, so do PJ and Nymphia. Especially the latter one is sooo unlikeable despite being a very talented designer/tailor/seamstress. At least Plane Jane is a better actress & dancer than N. Sapphira ticks all the boxes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

They played right in Qs face this episode :bibliahh:

19 hours ago, ToMmY said:

I'm not Q's biggest fan but that felt kinda mean, especially after all these years of not eliminating any queens in the semifinals, but anyway...

Plane's look was amazing and she did amazing in the lipsync. I feel like the producers gave Q a chance with that song, lol. But she's just not good at it and that's okay I guess.

I came here to say this. They really played in Q's face in a super petty way. It just comes off mean on production's part lol.

but Q is gonna make a great All Stars competitor- even if she won't win again. She's good casting- imagine her, Loosey, and Daya all on the same all stars fighting for most frustrated loser? I'm not calling them losers bc I think they all do great drag but they all hate losing and Rigga morris. 

also I felt so vindicated when they judges clocked how Plane Jane is so performative and calculated with everything she says- even her reads and bitchy behavior.  kudos to them for saying that, for spilling. I hope she got the message: we would like you more if you were more authentic. I have grown to like her more because I now understand why she is that way. Now hopefully she can bring some more authenticity to an all stars season.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.