RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Well tbf, Mhiya VS Plasma was not just a battle twas a murder second to Morphine VS Dawn..

And i like Plasma and Dawn more than Mhiya and Morphine but I say that their exits were justified

a lost is a lost baby. 

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Twas more than the outfit..

The attitide, presentation, choreo. They knocked it out of the park

Lazi Susan was phenomenal

But it was a "makeover challenge" and most of the critiques were about that aspect. Nymphia didn't do badly in the dance section and her only note was the "always wear yellow" nonsense. I just didn't like Plane's outfits but I'm not fuming that she won or anything. Makeover challenge judging always feels sort of arbitrary to me. They have critiques other girls for just bringing two simple identical or near identical outfits before. 

I mean I guess Q technically did well too but I hated her looks and makeup so really I'm just going off who I thought actually looked the best. :rip:

Nymphia, Q and Plane turned it out. Plane shouldve at least brought costumes in different colours 

Sapphira's lipsync was not it

• Like 2

Another good episode.

such a strong Drag Race season. Plane and Morphine are my absolute faves, a joy to watch.

Sapphira MOTHER.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

But it was a "makeover challenge" and most of the critiques were about that aspect. Nymphia didn't do badly in the dance section and her only note was the "always wear yellow" nonsense. I just didn't like Plane's outfits but I'm not fuming that she won or anything. Makeover challenge judging always feels sort of arbitrary to me. They have critiques other girls for just bringing two simple identical or near identical outfits before. 

I mean I guess Q technically did well too but I hated her looks and makeup so really I'm just going off who I thought actually looked the best. :rip:

I think it's more than just the makeup or the outfit.. it's the connection and resemblance

nymphia robbed and a rigged lip sync god it's a horrible day to have taste

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Mother Sapphira receiving her first bottom of the season! 

:jonny2:

It's okay though…

Raja, Jinkx Monsoon, Sharon Needles, Bob The Drag Queen, Jaida Essence Hall ALL bottomed right at the end before winning. 

:eli:

yea but they all ATE the lip sync

• Like 1

I'm sorry but how can Plane won with exact looks, lazy susan indeed :rip:

I wish Nymphia would've won this one, her daughter looks the most polish

• Like 2

Lazi was giving everything on that stagel! The ponytails & the attitude pretty much sealed the deal for me, like you cannot tell me she didn't out-fish'd & out-*****'d the other dancers with ease :clap3: 

Edited by Nido
  • Like 2

Plane deserved and Sapphira lost the lipsync

• Like 1

Morphine is one of the best contestants to be on the show in YEARS. She was made for tv and she's great at drag. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Guy12345 said:

Another good episode.

such a strong Drag Race season. Plane and Morphine are my absolute faves, a joy to watch.

Sapphira MOTHER.

It's the best season in years, one of the best of all time if they stick the landing

I want Plane to win, there i said it

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I feel like no one really smashed the episode tbh.

Morphine's mug was stunning (when is it not?) but the nude illusion on her + her partner was off and the outfits were basic. Her partner needed bigger hair too.

Q's read as a Crystal Methyd-esque attempt in order to distract from the fact that her regular mug wouldn't work on anyone else's face (not that it really works on her's either).

Sapphira wasn't good this week in terms of the outfits. Though I am curious how her original idea would've looked.

Nymphia's was smart for a makeover challenge but I didn't connect with it personally.

Plane's partner's drag name was hilarious, but I wish the outfits were different from each other. I did like the hair and padding though. Lazy Susan's makeup was a little off too, but the source material may have played into that as well. 

Overall, I think they got the bottom 2 right and the win could've gone to either Plane or Nymphia. I am personally rooting for Sapphira and Plane the most going into the final regular episode. 

• Thanks 1

I hated seeing Sapphira in the bottom but that orange dress was unforgivable. So happy she turned it out in the Miss Me More lipsync even though Morphine also did a great job.

Who I think so far has the best shot of winning:

01 Jane - the fact Ru thought Lazy Susan was the funniest thing ever is what makes me think she's winning no matter what. She adores Jane more than any other queen and it shows. 

02 Sapphira

03 Q

04 Nymphia - may just miss the finale?

• Confused 1

manifesting Sapphira bombing again and Nymphia winning next week so that she will have strong start and ending going to finale :smitten:

also let me remind yall that Nymphia already won 4 challenges with the premiere, ball, girl group and goth lewk :smitten: (i could go further with 5th win being the seminar one and 6th win with the makeover :smitten:)

while Sapphira got a payloa win and a saved by the production and PJ played it nasty in ep1 :gaycat5:

Edited by unino
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

Was hoping we'd get a last-minute bottom two slayful lipsync from Saph, a la Jinkx or Jaida, but it was kind of meh. Well, Morphene was good at least.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

I looked at this thread before I watched the episode and was expecting Morphine to be robbed but yall… everything they said about Morphine's outfits was spot on. I don't think I can see the argument for anyone else being in the bottom two.

I hate this challenge because it's almost always who planned the best and brought two matching looks that can fit a wide range of body types, but Sapphira and Morphine did the worst, by a mile.

I've noticed this thread is very lenient on judging the girls the collective fandom agrees to like (Morphine) and very harsh/extra critical of the girls the collective fandom agrees to dislike (Q). Morphine's bottom placement and elimination was very deserved and I love her drag - it was clearly her time to go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nymphia is literally too creative and artistic for this show like I genuinely feel like the judges just don't get it. They don't get being genuinely camp yet genuinely trying to surve

Straight and gay, yet birds of a feather flock together, but they keep being seperated by outside forces.The judges' small-minded pea brains can't handle ha

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

They set sapphira up with that annihilating confessional cause no matter if you thought she won or lost it's clear that she was in no way annihilating it :rip:

• Like 1

Also it's a bit awkward to say Morphine looks basic but then give Plane the win for the most basic outfits on that stage :rip: maybe I'm out of the loop but the name wasn't that funny

• Like 6

I stopped watching Watcha Packin since they barely show new outfits or talk about clothes anymore... but Morphine's one is really fun (even if Michelle gets patronizing at times ehh), she has such great personality

With a bigger budget and time to get adjusted to garment making, I feel like Morphine would have easily snatched a spot in the finals. She ate Sapphira in the lipsync but production was not going to give up their only other frontrunner behind PJ who seems kind of secured for a win at this point. 

Morphine was robbed. :sadviolin:

the rightful top 2 of the season being in the bottom this week, oh it was bad for quality TV.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.