RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The men were so hot omg especially the straight one. His wife is so lucky! :WAP:

Morphine really won that lipsync but they'd be crazy to send home a queen with 4 wins over someone without any.

• Like 3

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Nymphia should have won that challenge. Plane just brought two identical outfits and they weren't even nice outfits. Bottom two was correct I guess. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sapphira lipsync like Simone, they both use attitude and facial expressions to sell the song. Sapphira just has flips and splits to back her up, meaning she could likely win in any type of song. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I thought Nymphia should have won that challenge. Plane just brought two identical outfits and they weren't even nice outfits. Bottom two was correct I guess. 

Twas more than the outfit..

The attitide, presentation, choreo. They knocked it out of the park

Lazi Susan was phenomenal

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Lmfao, the Lazi Susan drag name alone had me laughing  :ahh:

Planey, your brain my ghad

Also, not Q demolishing the challenge by playing with her strengths.. SMART QUEEN

Nymphia is just "SAFE" for me

And no Sapphira, you didn't annihilate that lipsync but that was a close fight and you're the rightful winner for me nonetheless.. i need you and Plane for top2

3 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

It needed to be said 

I kinda felt the same way but I thought they were gonna give the win to Q so I'll accept the 3rd week of Nymphia double standard judging in a row :clap3: 

Plus I'm never pressed at more PJ stomping :clap3: 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1

This is the Best Episode since Rusical.. but nothing is topping the Rusical Episode mefears.. that was just the pinnacle of this Season :jonny6:

The HOT Las Vegas Boys, Luna the Shadey b*tch, Nick being the Dawn if he's more muscular and buffier lmfao :jonny6:

A nice watch after UKVsTW

Also, I called it.. this was the obvious Top4 :clap3:

But what's happening next week? Another Maxi-Challenge?? They wanna elmnate another queen?? 

so... did mhiya leave her entrance look :skull: 

• Haha 2

Plane and susan outfits were exactly the same :chick2: wasn't that criticized in other seasons?

Officially switching back to Team Plane after seeing SapphiNO CristFAIL absolutely **** the bed in that lipsync.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Yeah, i think Morphine did a bit better than Sapphira in the lipsync for your life but not enough to let her stay mefears considering their track records

Production showed favoritism for Sapphira, Nymphia and Q.. only Plane didn't benefit with this "favoritism" iirc

Sapphira - Corporate Siminar Win and the latest lipsync

Nymphia - Snatch Game and Bathroom Design

Q - Girl Groups and Groove 

8 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Officially switching back to Team Plane after seeing SapphiNO CristFAIL absolutely **** the bed in that lipsync.

oh we know ur gonna switch back to liking her when she will likely kill next weeks challenge lol

q on the other hand ... oh ur time is up sister

• Like 1

oh i completely forgot about the new episode lol im gonna watch it after i wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy grab my glasses im out the door im gonna hit this city

I'm super happy for Plane, but... this is the one which Nymphia probably could have won :coffee:

I loved Morphine and will miss her, I was not always on board, but I grew to become a fan :clap3:

• Confused 1

Saphira did the worst make over.

41 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Well, I'm glad these euphemisms are cool in your head.

2 hours ago, MaveD1 said:

Sapphira lipsync like Simone, they both use attitude and facial expressions to sell the song. Sapphira just has flips and splits to back her up, meaning she could likely win in any type of song. 

Now… This is true! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Agree. I really feel the riggidy of this episode.

win: Nymphia

Top: Morphine

Bottoms: Sapphira

Out: Q

• Confused 1

Sapphira did THE WORST AND LOST THAT LIPSYNC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

and now yall be saying track record while yall were silence during Plasma's elimination. baby ... 

Sapphira and Q was saved by the production period. 

• Like 1

I looked at this thread before I watched the episode and was expecting Morphine to be robbed but yall… everything they said about Morphine's outfits was spot on. I don't think I can see the argument for anyone else being in the bottom two.

I hate this challenge because it's almost always who planned the best and brought two matching looks that can fit a wide range of body types, but Sapphira and Morphine did the worst, by a mile.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, unino said:

and now yall be saying track record while yall were silence during Plasma's elimination. baby ... 

Sapphira and Q was saved by the production period. 

Well tbf, Mhiya VS Plasma was not just a battle twas a murder second to Morphine VS Dawn..

And i like Plasma and Dawn more than Mhiya and Morphine but I say that their exits were justified

2 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

I looked at this thread before I watched the episode and was expecting Morphine to be robbed but yall… everything they said about Morphine's outfits was spot on. I don't think I can see the argument for anyone else being in the bottom two.

I hate this challenge because it's almost always who planned the best and brought two matching looks that can fit a wide range of body types, but Sapphira and Morphine did the worst, by a mile.

Exactly.. Morphine's drag sister wasnt dragged enough and still so musculine

Where's the "robbed" part?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.