RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Investigate these nuts dlkfjsfkgl I LOVE HER SM:bibliahh:

• Like 6

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Mihya is so amazing.  I can’t remember the time I was this hyped when I saw girls do tricks and stunts like she does them.  She just gets it.  She should win for her lip sync skills alone and I’m not even joking 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

17 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I think that my issue with the makeup is that it’s just her face when you can obviously see her real skin tone in the chest. They’ve definitely clocked that before with other queens. The garment though is incredible

I hate it when queens just paint over their natural features. I don't wanna see what you look like out of drag when you're in drag lmao The one thing Dawn does well is that she at least alters her features and completely transforms her face.

Loving the Mhi'ya stanning. I wish that someday production would let the lsa archetype win a regular season on the back of their lipsyncing abilities alone. 99% of the drag shows we go to consist of nothing but lipsyncing (including Drag Race's own live shows) so why not have a winner that reflects that?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I hate it when queens just paint over their natural features. I don't wanna see what you look like out of drag when you're in drag lmao The one thing Dawn does well is that she at least alters her features and completely transforms her face.

Loving the Mhi'ya stanning. I wish that someday production would let the lsa archetype win a regular season on the back of their lipsyncing abilities alone. 99% of the drag shows we go to consist of nothing but lipsyncing (including Drag Race's own live shows) so why not have a winner that reflects that?

We've had queens win for fashion alone, and comedy queens that can't serve fashion or perform for **** win (twice) so I don't understand why the production are so resistant to letting somebody who's proven themself as a performer win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

as the great juno birch would say, "absolutely stunning!"

she's ready for AS season.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

i think it's also quite unlikely for a queen to survive more than 3-4 lipsyncs in a season alone with the song choice and their opponent.

and with the format including lipsync lalaparuza and for the crown? it's hard for a queen to keep it fresh and entertaining.

idk we might see that someday with mediocre season that no queen really shine on main challenges. 

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

Mihya is so amazing.  I can’t remember the time I was this hyped when I saw girls do tricks and stunts like she does them.  She just gets it.  She should win for her lip sync skills alone and I’m not even joking 

They are just timed so well. She needs to be booked in Vegas immediately 

but that Miami bar will probs pay her way more now (that place is literally insane)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

It’s inconsistent though as far as how much the lip sync counts. Amanda definitely beat Q but still went home. Mhi’ya definitely won the lip sync for sure but plasma had never been in the bottom 2 and has 2 challenge wins whereas Mhi’ya had the girl group challenge and had lip synced twice already. Guess they’re keeping her around to knock out Dawn some of the other girls. 

I think we gotta frame it as “is the lip sync win performance alone enough to outdo the track record”, like in no circumstance was Q going home unless she forgot the words 

• Like 1

I can't stand when queens who are doing well are sent home by queens who are not doing well just because of a lip sync. I know it's the name of the game (well, kind of), but honestly after 3 times in the bottom 2 does anyone really expect Mhi'ya to end up in the top 4? Not saying that Plasma could've necessarily been there, but she definitely had more chances considering she has a wider set of talents (and 2 wins under her belt).

Q didn't deserve to win imho. The way everyone is gushing over her look when, outside of construction, wasn't particularly pretty or styled well, plus not goth at all (if anything, it was giving grunge). Nymphia and Dawn would've been much better candidates to win this challenge for me, hands down. Morphine low key had a great look too and I was gagged to see her in the bottom. I didn't like Sapphira's look at all and her mug looked a bit messy. She does this thing where she puts so much highlighter that she ends up looking sweaty and it was particularly apparent in this episode. Mama needs to stop helping making other queens' outfits and focus on herself because I know she has it in her to serve a sickening design look. Plane's look was a bit underwhelming but definitely safe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They are just timed so well. She needs to be booked in Vegas immediately 

but that Miami bar will probs pay her way more now (that place is literally insane)

Oh yeah I’ve been to palace bar in Miami and the drag brunch goes on for hourssss. It’s honestly SUCH a great drag brunch show, highly recommended to anyone ever traveling to Miami!!!

Honestly this episode just multiples Mhi’yas booking fee and I LOVE to see it 

30 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I can't stand when queens who are doing well are sent home by queens who are not doing well just because of a lip sync. I know it's the name of the game (well, kind of), but honestly after 3 times in the bottom 2 does anyone really expect Mhi'ya to end up in the top 4? Not saying that Plasma could've necessarily been there, but she definitely had more chances considering she has a wider set of talents (and 2 wins under her belt).

Q didn't deserve to win imho. The way everyone is gushing over her look when, outside of construction, wasn't particularly pretty or styled well, plus not goth at all (if anything, it was giving grunge). Nymphia and Dawn would've been much better candidates to win this challenge for me, hands down. Morphine low key had a great look too and I was gagged to see her in the bottom. I didn't like Sapphira's look at all and her mug looked a bit messy. She does this thing where she puts so much highlighter that she ends up looking sweaty and it was particularly apparent in this episode. Mama needs to stop helping making other queens' outfits and focus on herself because I know she has it in her to serve a sickening design look. Plane's look was a bit underwhelming but definitely safe.

Darienne Lake is still exist, sweetie :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

Darienne Lake is still exist, sweetie :gaycat2:

Well, I wouldn't compare Darienne with Mhi'ya let's just say that :gaycat3:

11 hours ago, CroNich said:

There wasn’t anything goth about her look, not the styling, the make-up, the hair or the silhouette. The garment was beautiful but that’s all it was.

this is something only people with limited reference points on what goth is would say. Q's look was goth.

• ATRL Moderator

Q vs Amanda was like a 4 vs a 5

Mihya vs plasma was like a 10 vs a 1

Comparing them with regard to track record is silly 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ok i loved the silhouette of Q's look and i live for a big bow on anything... but the fabric choices... the neck tie... the CHEST area... her pairing it with those ugly plastic boots..... she has no style, i fear.

like a giambatista valli moment but made out of leftover polyester from the ugly table cloth factory :rip:

-

i did think nymphia and dawn were better. but dawn had on those ugly shoes and felt like something was missing. and i also feel nymphia's would have benefitted from some minimal white or silver detailing. Q's construction was kinda unmatched.

13 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Q vs Amanda was like a 4 vs a 5

Mihya vs plasma was like a 10 vs a 1

Comparing them with regard to track record is silly 

This is my biggest issue with regard to the RDPR fans, and heck, society in general. No one understands nuance and people just love to make blanket statements like "why didn't track record count now?!"

• Like 1

If you ever showed Ru those red, blue and gray track record sheets the fans have made part of drag race canon at this point, he’d prob look at them and go wtf is this? This ain’t a corporate office *****! 

Ru has always gone with his gut more than anything else (along with producer influence I’m sure lol).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

If you ever showed Ru those red, blue and gray track record sheets the fans have made part of drag race canon at this point, he’d prob look at them and go wtf is this? This ain’t a corporate office *****! 

Ru has always gone with his gut more than anything else (along with producer influence I’m sure lol).

Okay and our gut tells us there is gravity. Tables and graphs proved it. Let ppl do what ever makes them feel good about taking in some new information like pls

3 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Okay and our gut tells us there is gravity. Tables and graphs proved it. Let ppl do what ever makes them feel good about taking in some new information like pls

I LOVE the track record charts myself, wasn’t attacking people who enjoy them, I do myself. But I am saying we all should be aware Ms RuPaul probably doesn’t care about the “stats” like that as much as we do.

it hasn't been RuPaul's Track Record Race since S9 so idk why y'all are gagged by this

in every other competition reality TV show, the weakest competitor gets chopped. Don't know why y'all think RPDR is the exception but yeah let it go

Ready for Mhi'ya to send Q and Dawn home too

natalie-portman-may-december.thumb.gif.dab4cfafe94b6ba7da90aabcd50188bd.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i see people still pressed about Mhi'ya sending Plasma home ... i love to see it lol

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Riot said:

Ready for Mhi'ya to send Q and Dawn home too

natalie-portman-may-december.thumb.gif.dab4cfafe94b6ba7da90aabcd50188bd.gif

This is the reason I don't think there will be a LaLaPaRUza. 

There is no one left to take out Mhi'ya. I just know the producers were shaking in their boots.  And I'm here for it.

Mhi'ya could do a reveal no one has ever done before. 

Imagine lipsyncing to 'Teeth' by Lady Gaga and mid song Mhi'ya reveals her brand new teeth. 

Another Emmy secured... 

• Haha 11

I like when they actually eliminate the loser of the lipsync. Too many times the winner has just been edited around or they act like it was closer than it really was just to save a fan fave or whatever suits their production narrative. It's refreshing to witness the lipsync actually matter. Plasma was doing much better in the competition, but she lost the lipsync. Too bad! That was your LAST CHANCE to impress the judges and you flopped! It's all right there in the script, divas.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TryMe said:

This is the reason I don't think there will be a LaLaPaRUza. 

There is no one left to take out Mhi'ya. I just know the producers were shaking in their boots.  And I'm here for it.

Mhi'ya could do a reveal no one has ever done before. 

Imagine lipsyncing to 'Teeth' by Lady Gaga and mid song Mhi'ya reveals her brand new teeth. 

Another Emmy secured... 

omfg

honestly though, she is such a dynamic performer I wouldn’t be surprised if she did pull another trick out of her hat the next time she lip syncs be it for her life or for the crown. I mean that video of her lip syncing while walking on her hands I mean find me another queen who can do this successfully…quickly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.