RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

do not shade my fav like that smh

She had the nerve to come to Nymphia’s snatch game, even tho she did nothing remarkable as well. She’s so insecure and loves to play braingame with other queens. And these are from this latest episode alone.

she will go home empty handed with no titles at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Morphine's MUGGGGG when she came out :jonny5: just wow :jonny5:

Dawn being insufferable in Untucked yet again my god what a ******* unlikable ******

Finally caught up with this and girl when I say, this Season is stacked with talent.. lots of em will go collect crowns in All Stars like S9 mefears

PLASMA girl.. i love your theater baby ass, I hope you'll study sewing extensively when you return for all stars.. you're a STAR

that said.. I'm rooting for Saphira and Q but i hope Dawn will WIN something.. she's got the most memorable mug/aesthetics if we're being honest.. it's just that Nymphia and Q are better in making a dress

Also, Sapphira Cristal actually has a good possibility of snatching the Crown and Miss Congeniality title WTF

Mother is MOTHERing

Edited by LIDDOATIN

The fact that there are tweets with 10k+ likes on Twitter saying that Nymphia was robbed of the win and Q also deactivated her account...

Miss Q, stand up!

RuPauls-Drag-Race-Season-16-Episode-9-RECAP-See-You-Next-Wednesday-3.jpgSpiderus(2).jpg

Edited by Riot
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Riot said:

Q also deactivated her account...

So we not even getting another twitter meltdown? Damn Q really good for nothing then 

Top4 would be

Sapphira

Plane Jane

Q

Nymphia

2 All around Queens VS 2 Topnotch Fashion Queens

• Like 1

Qs look looked legit runway piece

Dawn and Nymohia didnt know how to use colors or texture they just looked like sheer/lace piles

Morphine lookes grear best makeup

Plane was so boring and Plasma  and mhya were actually the weakest

Mhya gave one od the best lipsyncs though

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Top4 would be

Sapphira

Plane Jane

Q

Nymphia

2 All around Queens VS 2 Topnotch Fashion Queens

hope the Mhya survives the top 4

she could almost win this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, LittleStarmen said:

hope the Mhya survives the top 4

she could almost win this

Girl.. Mhya is a lipsync assassin but she's just not serving look wise.. amd the talent/confidence is so inconsistent amd most of the time, lacking..

One good edit against her "winnable" rival and it's over for her

Just now, LIDDOATIN said:

Girl.. Mhya is a lipsync assassin but she's just not serving look wise.. amd the talent/confidence is so inconsistent amd most of the time, lacking..

for that gag of it would make things more fun because otherwise its an easy win for saphira  

Q cant perform

Plane Jane is the kandy muse/ drama of the season

Nymphia seems low energy

I would like Mi’yah to snatch the crown, it would be a kii and the meltdowns & reactions would be fun to read :fan:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

MHIYA FOR THE CROWN! MHIYA FOR THE CROWN!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Exactly, Mhya is a good entertainer but that's her only strength and it's kind of annoying at this point. She's not funny, she's not a seamstress and she's essentially quite good at nothing but doing flips. 

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Glad we have Plane JESUS ,SapphiGOD CHRISTal and Mih'Yah Immaculate Le'GEND are on this season delivering quality entertainment, cus UKvsTW 2 is a total dumpster fire.

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

The first episodes of UKvsTW2 started great, it's all been going downhill from there. I blame Tia Kofi

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Exactly, Mhya is a good entertainer but that's her only strength and it's kind of annoying at this point. She's not funny, she's not a seamstress and she's essentially quite good at nothing but doing flips. 

Her verse for the girl group challenge was good. And her snatch game, while playing a made up character, was serviceable too

first few episodes are quite important, if you dont serve anything memorable in them, even if you succeed later no one will give you credit 

Anyone claiming Q didn’t deserve that win is just delusional. She devoured that. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I personally dont see Q being in the Top4. She lowkey could actually be eliminated next week - its another girl group challenge and shes just bad at it

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Glad we have Plane JESUS ,SapphiGOD CHRISTal and Mih'Yah Immaculate Le'GEND are on this season delivering quality entertainment, cus UKvsTW 2 is a total dumpster fire.

I know we have a separate thread for UKvTW2, but I believe UKvTW2 is bad enough it warrants a brief side tangent discussion in this thread.

Mama... it's so bad.

• Thanks 2

Honestly I prefer way less scripted acting challenges and more performance/design challenges 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Also, Sapphira Cristal actually has a good possibility of snatching the Crown and Miss Congeniality title WTF

Mother is MOTHERing

Is that actually possible? I’ve never seen someone win both titles before. Xunami may win MC but Sapphira definitely could win it as well. 

4 hours ago, Riot said:

The fact that there are tweets with 10k+ likes on Twitter saying that Nymphia was robbed of the win and Q also deactivated her account...

Miss Q, stand up!

RuPauls-Drag-Race-Season-16-Episode-9-RECAP-See-You-Next-Wednesday-3.jpgSpiderus(2).jpg

the coat is cool but the make up is lame asf

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

the coat is cool but the make up is lame asf

I think that my issue with the makeup is that it’s just her face when you can obviously see her real skin tone in the chest. They’ve definitely clocked that before with other queens. The garment though is incredible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.