RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, unino said:

girl sasha was no where to be found on SG episode as well .. i don't know.

i'm afraid banana is all she has :gaycat6:

she was better in the longer version of the episode they released 

plus it was two separate groups vs 1.

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, unino said:

girl sasha was no where to be found on SG episode as well .. i don't know.

i'm afraid banana is all she has :gaycat6:

That was a double snatch game w a shortened airtime lool i think nymphia got tripped up by her mid placement in the doll challenge and is now trying to be a bit more serious but its resulting in less confidence. She needs to go back to being her cooky self.

She shoulda just been a whole @ss fckn banana for that damn snatch game when ru told her that he didn't get Jane. Tbh her delivery of Jane was so out there and random, I found her way funnier than Mi'yah who was just... "being ghetto" lol (Nina's words not mine hihi). The way Ru truly hates layers

Nymphia should have went the kimchi snatch game route and she would have been easily safe

but I could see why she wouldn't want to do that lol

32 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

All of the above. The difference for me between Mhi’ya and Xunami is that Xunami did a character made up by Shea for a ******* runway in AS7. Mhi’ya did a made up character that is at least somewhat based off in reality. TBH she could have taken that personality and applied it to several other celebs and she would’ve still gotten the same placement. This is where you do your homework and find an obscure celeb and just do them your way. No one knew who Tamar was when Roxxxy did her.

The weirdest thing about Xunami’s choice is that she also majorly changed the character from what Shea’s was. Like Shea had this clearly ghetto/criminal tooth fairy character in mind, but Xunami wanted to play her as a Shark Tank investor. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The weirdest thing about Xunami’s choice is that she also majorly changed the character from what Shea’s was. Like Shea had this clearly ghetto/criminal tooth fairy character in mind, but Xunami wanted to play her as a Shark Tank investor. 

Right? The gold tooth fairy was also not some sort of fully fleshed out character but what little there was… got ignored. Xunami is beautiful and had stunning runways but girl…. This snatch game was not it. 

This was a bad snatch game lol. One of the worst of the regular US seasons. The fact that there were only 2 standouts out of this many people is not good.

S11, S14 & S16 are the trinity of bad US snatch games. I still think S11 is hands down the worst. 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I think she wanted the same reaction Yvie got to her Boogie Man, but it didnt land.

Edited by satellites.™

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Plane has a clear winner edit imho, it's kinda giving Bianca

Now come back down to EARTH with us.

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Now come back down to EARTH with us.

Girl I said kinda. She's never been below safe, is reading the girls left and right but queens who get her character love her, and got talent to back up the shadiness. I'm not saying they're at the same level, but the similarities are there.

kinda gagged plasma faded so fiercely and effortlessly into the background in the snatch game episode ngl

spacer.png

Ugh :heart2: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

This was a bad snatch game lol. One of the worst of the regular US seasons. The fact that there were only 2 standouts out of this many people is not good.

S11, S14 & S16 are the trinity of bad US snatch games. I still think S11 is hands down the worst. 

S4's was also pretty bad. Chad and Willam ate but the rest :doc: 

Kenya and Jiggly just behaving like lunatics.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Shinning said:

S4's was also pretty bad. Chad and Willam ate but the rest :doc: 

Kenya and Jiggly just behaving like lunatics.

S4 was kinda iconic (in great and bad ways), that mess was super entertaining to watch unfold lol

14 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

S4 was kinda iconic (in great and bad ways), that mess was super entertaining to watch unfold lol

!!!! i think it was also the second time mother latrice blamed other girls for her underperformance :ahh: season 4 was IT.

On 2/25/2024 at 12:25 PM, Relampago. said:

PJ and Nymphia the stars of the season and the girls are having trouble coping with that 

Fume

spacer.png

Girl be real- Amanda was the star and they’re all very lucky she was an early out lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Girl be real- Amanda was the star and they’re all very lucky she was an early out lol

The moment when Amanda has a Bosco/Gigi glow up, it's kinda over for miss Plain Jane.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The moment when Amanda has a Bosco/Gigi glow up, it's kinda over for miss Plain Jane.

I mean sure- since I guess most fans live for “lewks slay werq trans queen!” but her personality alone screams STAR. Even when she’s slightly cringe, it’s still superstardom that is not really something that can be learned or obtained even from a looks glow up. 

like, imo, it’s ALREADY over for Plain Jane bc she’s just void of charisma and charm 

Edited by Gwegend
  • Confused 1

…No self awareness at all. :rip: 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nymphia should have went the kimchi snatch game route and she would have been easily safe

but I could see why she wouldn't want to do that lol

A Xi Jinping Snatch Game from her would be such a gag… I have no idea how it would go but it would be iconic regardless :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl I said kinda. She's never been below safe, is reading the girls left and right but queens who get her character love her, and got talent to back up the shadiness. I'm not saying they're at the same level, but the similarities are there.

But the audience LIKED Bianca. Bianca was FUNNY, she allowed people to see the genuinely KIND and SUPPORTIVE side to her. When she read people, it had comedy, charisma, and charm to it. She also mothered the girls.

Jane is none of those things- she’s nothing of the sort.

10 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I mean sure- since I guess most fans live for “lewks slay werq trans queen!” but her personality alone screams STAR. Even when she’s slightly cringe, it’s still superstardom that is not really something that can be learned or obtained even from a looks glow up. 

like, imo, it’s ALREADY over for Plain Jane bc she’s just void of charisma and charm 

True. Amanda has amazing charisma and potential for a baby queen while taping the show.

While Plain looks like she already peaked as a drag performer (sorry not sorry, it's the truth).

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

41 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

True. Amanda has amazing charisma and potential for a baby queen while taping the show.

While Plain looks like she already peaked as a drag performer (sorry not sorry, it's the truth).

They're the same age... really whack take

Edited by kataraqueen

46 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

…No self awareness at all. :rip: 

This being her first tweet in a YEAR :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.