RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I post this every season but my fantasy for someone to do Jackée Harry for snatch game continues to live on…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FLAallday said:

I post this every season but my fantasy for someone to do Jackée Harry for snatch game continues to live on…

Sometimes you have to take the initiative! You have some wigs, sis?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Omg. Why the **** has no one done her? She’s naturally funny and has plenty to work with. wtf. 

• Like 2

1. dawn is boooorring omg please leave

2. saphira had me screaming but then again i find james brown hilarious in his own right

3. mhi'ya in the top also had me screaming lmao. luv the good sis... but girl :rip:

4. PJ is absolutely right about the safe queens. and whoever in here said they're too shy, i agree

5. nymphias runway was 11/10 like woah

6. lip synch was unbelievably cute. morphine ate

7. im rescinding any grace i gave Q, i just dont like her unfortunately

8. PJs personality is growing on me a biT !!!

• Like 3

Omg yes this show needs Jackée!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I know a lot of eliminated queens post the looks they would’ve shown if they were still on (which makes sense to be bc if I coughed up thousands on looks then you best believe I’d be showing them off). But Megami posting her own reading challenge is so :skull: :skull: :skull: 

I don't have time or care enough to tell you who, but other queens have done this before! I've seen it a few times

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I know a lot of eliminated queens post the looks they would’ve shown if they were still on (which makes sense to be bc if I coughed up thousands on looks then you best believe I’d be showing them off). But Megami posting her own reading challenge is so :skull: :skull: :skull: 

1 hour ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

I don't have time or care enough to tell you who, but other queens have done this before! I've seen it a few times

This unfunny mess :rip:

• Haha 1

Nymphia is my pick for the crown but if this week made anything obvious it’s that she needs to drop the banana act ASAP

• Like 1

i was kinda disappointed that they didn't grill her a bit about the banana stuff :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

PJ and Nymphia the stars of the season and the girls are having trouble coping with that 

Fume

spacer.png

No girl I love Nymphia!!! I've been rooting for her and Sapphira since meet the queens, but I think she has some weaknesses. And like her edit is wonky, like the absence in the rusical episode... I don't know.

• Like 1

The fact that 95% of the fandom hated PJ in the first 3 episodes and now half of them love her and the other half are on the turning point 👏👏👏👏

I was a fan since day 1 , i know that she comes across a bit off but its a person i would hang out with 

Also For the ones who dont follow her ...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3yBSyMRhNH/?igsh=MTN5dDJyNjZ1Y2o3Yw==

Edited by shark_heather
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the current stats i see 

1. Sapphira 

2. Nymphia 

3. Plane

4. Q 

Miya got her rUdemption this episode i expect to see her bottom next week and sashay 

Plasma has talend on musical theater yes , but she is completely one note in the entire season im so tired of her 

Dawn has really ABSOLUTELY nothing to offer 

I kind of like Morphine more than Plasma and Dawn but still ..

• Like 3

So, let's tell it how it is.

Plane ate the Snatch Game and people who disagree clearly do not understand what the judges (and Ru specifically) look up for in this challenge. She was super funny and very quick witted. The runway was stunning too, but I agree she could've done more with the dancing.

Sapphira is an icon and I love her so much but her sucking up to Ru the way she did, both with her Snatch Game character and runway was embarrassing to see. You're a powerhouse and Ru already loves you, just be yourself baby. That being said, easily second best of the episode for me.

Nymphia was also quite embarrassing to see, but for different reasons. At this point her banana schtick reads more of a caricature than a brand. Bombing Snatch Game that hard is honestly not a good look on her. Easy bottom 2 placement for me, despite the gorgeous runway.

Dawn was also an immediate bottom 2 placement. To have that character and do nothing with it, not even having the mug and hair on point is criminal. She's so lucky the judges focused on other contestants because mama that was trash.

Also, let's please ban these made up characters. What you mean that you're playing the Gold Tooth Fairy and Trina's cousin Shaquita? Please be for f*cking real, it's a celebrity impersonation challenge, key word being celebrity.

I guess I can see a bottom 3 placement for Xunami, but Morphine had no business being there. Loved their lip sync though, the best this season so far. Sad for Xunami but I didn't see her last more than a couple more episodes at best.

Jane reading the safe gworls in Untucked was so good to see, but of course production had to send the guest judge in just as the drama was getting juicy. We will never get good Untucked drama anymore I fear. The way she stood up and pointed at each and every girl she was referring to, mama puts the N in C.U.N.T. I told y'all she was an icon the moment MTQ dropped and I'm glad you're finally seeing the light :heart2:

Amanda and Q can stay bitter! :fan:

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Also, it might be my biased self talking but Plane has a clear winner edit imho, it's kinda giving Bianca when she was reading the girls down but had the talent to back it up. Unless she fumbles hard from now on, she's got that crown on lock. We've not had a villain winning in a hot minute.

Xunami is 100% getting Miss Congeniality btw, the girls just love her (and the public too from what I've seen). Never would've imagined this outcome from a House of Muse member :mandown:

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also, let's please ban these made up characters. What you mean that you're playing the Gold Tooth Fairy and Trina's cousin Shaquita? Please be for f*cking real, it's a celebrity impersonation challenge, key word being celebrity.

Agree with everything that you said above but i will comment only this part 

Yes i completely agree but also for example when Trinity the T did Satan was HILARIOUS.  But yeah Miyas character was like wtf 

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also, it might be my biased self talking but Plane has a clear winner edit imho, it's kinda giving Bianca when she was reading the girls down but had the talent to back it up. Unless she fumbles hard from now on, she's got that crown on lock. We've not had a villain winning in a hot minute.

To me Sapphira has this edit 

When she drunk the potion and everyone was like oh gurl no and next week she was at the top or making Ru laugh so hard on the snatch game is also a sign 

Also i dont want to be the one who will calls it out but Ru is also careful with giving wins to black Drag Queens now and then and i suppose its time 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Yes i completely agree but also for example when Trinity the T did Satan was HILARIOUS.  But yeah Miyas character was like wtf 

You're not wrong, but I had issues with those performances as well. Not only it doesn't fit the brief of the challenge, but it's almost always a cop out for queens who don't want to do an actual impersonation.

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

To me Sapphira has this edit 

When she drunk the potion and everyone was like oh gurl no and next week she was at the top or making Ru laugh so hard on the snatch game is also a sign 

Also i dont want to be the one who will calls it out but Ru is also careful with giving wins to black Drag Queens now and then and i suppose its time 

She has most definitely the second best edit after Plane in my eyes. They're basically my top 2 and I could see both winning for different reasons.

27 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

With the current stats i see 

1. Sapphira 

2. Nymphia 

3. Plane

4. Q 

I want it that way but I don't see it.

1. sapphire
2. plane

it will be more like OG drag excellence vs villan of the season storyline

3. Q / Plasma
4. Plasma / Q

won't be crowned but i see them in top 4

5. Nymphia - i see her download following the last episode

• Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I don't like the made up characters either but I think Trinity gets a pass because it was All Winners and she's proven herself in Snatch Game already. Plus she did a fantastic Leslie Jordan straight after

For regular seasons I don't want to see it 

The way we would have never gotten the endless entertainment PJ has provided us with if that made-up story from the Dragula girl didn't get debunked. Whoever came forward with the truth, you deserve a coveted spot in the hall of fame :clap3:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, KFC said:

I don't like the made up characters either but I think Trinity gets a pass because it was All Winners and she's proven herself in Snatch Game already. Plus she did a fantastic Leslie Jordan straight after

For regular seasons I don't want to see it 

might be a hot take and nobody asked but i thought trinity was terrible for both satan and amanda lepore. i only liked her leslie jordan and caitlynn bits. :thing: she is extremely hit or miss when it comes to comedy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Plane ate the Snatch Game. 

At this point her banana schtick reads more of a caricature than a brand.

3 hours ago, shark_heather said:

All of the above. The difference for me between Mhi’ya and Xunami is that Xunami did a character made up by Shea for a ******* runway in AS7. Mhi’ya did a made up character that is at least somewhat based off in reality. TBH she could have taken that personality and applied it to several other celebs and she would’ve still gotten the same placement. This is where you do your homework and find an obscure celeb and just do them your way. No one knew who Tamar was when Roxxxy did her. 

Satan (as done by Trinity), Jax’s Mona Lisa, and other fictional characters that at least have some basis in reality are okay but when Ru herself is suggesting making up celebs for the snatch game (see Anetra season 15) it’s kind of hard to draw a line. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raw Honey said:

No girl I love Nymphia!!! I've been rooting for her and Sapphira since meet the queens, but I think she has some weaknesses. And like her edit is wonky, like the absence in the rusical episode... I don't know.

girl sasha was no where to be found on SG episode as well .. i don't know.

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Nymphia is my pick for the crown but if this week made anything obvious it’s that she needs to drop the banana act ASAP

i'm afraid banana is all she has :gaycat6:

18 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This would be more fair if Nymphia wasn’t also a stellar performer and giving us more than just kooky fashion queen, but fashion in ways we haven’t seen before. Fashion forward, amazing concepts, and great performance ability. 

Let’s be honest, the show hasn’t been kind to Asian queens, and while Nymphia’s heritage shouldn’t be used as a shield to defend her, it has been so refreshing for me as a viewer to see drag that pulls from references I haven’t been made aware of as an American. I think the story Nymphia tells with her drag and not her words is amazing to see. Reducing her art she’s shown thus far to her “crumbling” and just being a “kooky” queen is a bit shortsighted and unfair to her, but you seem to have a strong distaste for Nymphia so I guess I get it. I truthfully also typically dislike the “kooky” archetype, but I think Nymphia is different and more than just that, unlike the kookies in the past. 

In that way, Nymphia isn’t like fashion queens we’ve had like Aquaria or Violet, because what she’s showing to us isn’t just fashion— it’s a lesson and a message without being on the nose about it. I think that’s incredible and certainly winner-worthy in and of itself.

PERIODTTTT your truthspeakery brought light upon page 1422 !!~!~!

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.