RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

all i truly see is a s8 naomi smalls situation. lacking in almost every metric drag race is known to use and still getting saved because "runway".

I don't get this comparison, because in what challenge did Naomi get saved? :skull: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I don't get this comparison, because in what challenge did Naomi get saved? :skull: 

the rusical and political ad challenge. overall, nothing she did except the scarecrow look was top 3 worthy. she needed to cook a bit more. all stars season 4 was when she actually had her **** together and deserved more high placements.

editing to mention that i remember the empire acting challenge was bad for her as well btw but i don't remember the outcome of that episode too well.

Edited by 40000000000000

24 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

editing to mention that i remember the empire acting challenge was bad for her as well btw but i don't remember the outcome of that episode too well.

You telling me you really don't remember the outcome of that episode?

j2Jfmzo.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

You telling me you really don't remember the outcome of that episode?

j2Jfmzo.jpg

:ahh: bob really read derrick for looking busted and looked like that... and WON. icon behavior. :clap3:

it's all clear now. robbie truly went the **** off in the lipsync i still can't

Edited by 40000000000000

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

I just can't with dumb made up characters..

Like... Trina's cousin.. Really?

No she should have just done young Miami tbh 

27 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

the rusical and political ad challenge. overall, nothing she did except the scarecrow look was top 3 worthy. she needed to cook a bit more. all stars season 4 was when she actually had her **** together and deserved more high placements.

Hard disagree, because none of those challenges were bad for her.. there was always some worse. Laila and Dax were the clear bottoms for that rusical.. and Kim Chi was the one saved from the bottom that political ad challenge. 

and Robbie and Cynthia were definitely the right bottoms for that empire challenge :skull: 

Honestly if they didn’t like Naomi she lowkey could have went home the first episode :rip:

and the acid Betty lipsync was pretty subjective if I remember correctly 

we still stan though :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Honestly if they didn’t like Naomi she lowkey could have went home the first episode :rip:

and the acid Betty lipsync was pretty subjective if I remember correctly 

we still stan though :gaycat1:

Girl wat :deadbanana4:

Naomi ate up Acid hard in that lipsync. In fact, I’m pretty sure production saw that as the time to send Naomi home since she had no real storyline at that point and Acid was more of a front runner. But then Naomi just won so definitively, and production realized Naomi is actually quite talented so they kept her around. 

So I genuinely don’t really understand where the Naomi payola accusations are coming from tbh.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not this conversation still going :hoetenks:

Naomi deserved her spot on the top 3. And Nymphia will likely end up in the top 3/4/5/whatever this season does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

season 7 runway twinks cast ****** up drag. there i said it

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Girl wat :deadbanana4:

Naomi ate up Acid hard in that lipsync. In fact, I’m pretty sure production saw that as the time to send Naomi home since she had no real storyline at that point and Acid was more of a front runner. But then Naomi just won so definitively, and production realized Naomi is actually quite talented so they kept her around. 

So I genuinely don’t really understand where the Naomi payola accusations are coming from tbh.. 

Im not saying Naomi didn’t deserve but she easily could have been sent home just those two weeks 

I don’t know about all the others ones people are saying 

stream legs 

I know a lot of eliminated queens post the looks they would’ve shown if they were still on (which makes sense to be bc if I coughed up thousands on looks then you best believe I’d be showing them off). But Megami posting her own reading challenge is so :skull: :skull: :skull: 

These girls are all too shy despite plane jane i guess

Snatch game was boring

B.O.B is an excellent winning drag queen, but S8 was a hell of a mess. A top 3 with NaoMID AND a drag queen that can't stand up wearing high heels?

Not to mention a BUSTED ass Britney impersonator making it as far as she did...

The way that season would've been shat on had it aired on MTV with the latter seasons, tbh.

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Plane Jane carrying the season, Amanda Tori Failure and Clown finally seen for the character assassinating, obsessed and jealous weirdos they are, real ones could tell from the first few episodes, iktr.

:ryan3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I know a lot of eliminated queens post the looks they would’ve shown if they were still on (which makes sense to be bc if I coughed up thousands on looks then you best believe I’d be showing them off). But Megami posting her own reading challenge is so :skull: :skull: :skull: 

She’s so painfully not self aware :redface:

41 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I’m lowkey stanning because she truly can’t see how cringe she is :bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

B.O.B is an excellent winning drag queen, but S8 was a hell of a mess. A top 3 with NaoMID AND a drag queen that can't stand up wearing high heels?

Not to mention a BUSTED ass Britney impersonator making it as far as she did...

The way that season would've been shat on had it aired on MTV with the latter seasons, tbh.

:clack:

come to think of it, this season is a s8 knock off... mhi'ya is the chi chi and acid betty plane jane :clap3: nymphia is naomi and Q is kim obviously :skull: season 16 be original challenge!

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

No she should have just done young Miami tbh 

Or ts madison. She already looks like her

51 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Where is it? 

4 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Where is it? 

it's on her twitter 

not y’all turning on Nymphia

will be a kii and cackle when she (rightfully) wins

Edited by SupremeGoddess

Amanda Tori Flopping

Dusk

Aleve Hates Abdul

FLOPS of the season

plane-jane-plane-jane-rpdr.gif

Edited by Cheers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Amanda Tori Flopping

Dusk

Aleve Hates Abdul

FLOPS of the season

plane-jane-plane-jane-rpdr.gif

Now why is Personality Mug Zizmor in it

:khalyan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.