RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

rihannafan
5 hours ago, Subomie said:

" but would the girls like Q and Saphyra still be so cool with Plane if she was really that rotted to Amanda? 

Have you met... People? This is such a naïve take.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Q is very annoying.

Plane Jane is already a Drag Race legend. :1stplace: Poor Amanda Tori Schizophrenia

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Thanks 1

The Plane Jane plague going on in here

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Girl you were there for a week and and a half at most…. maybe it’s time to realize that you‘re simply projecting ALL your feelings on Plane Jane, because it‘s easier to have a scapegoat and be mad at someone than feel sorry for yourself. Amanda Tori Therapy Sessions are needed. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Girl you were there for a week and and a half at most…. maybe it’s time to realize that you‘re simply projecting ALL your feelings on Plane Jane, because it‘s easier to have a scapegoat and be mad at someone than feel sorry for yourself. Amanda Tori Therapy Sessions are needed. 

this is what happens when they cast internet surfing MUA impersonators instead of drag queens. amanda probably was expecting a "we must protect her at all costs... this is young queer ART and watching you grow is so precious baby..." reaction towards her so imagine how GOOPED she was when the first week she got called out for being unpolished by plane, by rupaul, and then get eliminated, then get to re-live it in front of the whole world again this year. the fragile, underdeveloped non-adults got to GO. we need bad *******, not bad contestants.

• Like 4

I don't know any spoilers in case anyone gets mad at me, but I think Sapphira is going to win tbh. I had felt that only her and Nymphia screamed winners in the past, but the former has showed some weaknesses when it comes to skills at this point. Sapphira in the other hand is more consistent and her energy is way more iconic. Nymphia's banana branding is a bit grating at this point too. Rooting for both though.

• Like 3

name one thing nymphia has been good at other than designing... quickly. miss "i choreographed back in taiwan but megami still had to write my verse from start to finish"

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

rihannafan
1 minute ago, 40000000000000 said:

name one thing nymphia has been good at other than designing... quickly. miss "i choreographed back in taiwan but megami still had to write my verse from start to finish"

You mean besides literally carryinh her team's choreo and giving them a team win? What does choreo have to do with writing? 

But seeing your other post above, I see you chose to not make sense today lol.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

Her talent was great. She's not the best at comedy but she's 100% a good performer besides being a good designer. Q is sort of the reverse, great designer and good at comedy but lackluster performer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

You mean besides literally carryinh her team's choreo and giving them a team win? What does choreo have to do with writing? 

But seeing your other post above, I see you chose to not make sense today lol.

crediting nymphia for the group win is interesting when we know for a fact she did not write a verse and megami and mhi'ya were also there to come up with choreo :skull: anything to praise the younger fashion queens!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Life Savers said:

Her talent was great. She's not the best at comedy but she's 100% a good performer besides being a good designer. Q is sort of the reverse, great designer and good at comedy but lackluster performer. 

disagree, it is difficult to see her as a performer so far. definitely better than Q but the other queens are kinda steamrolling.

rihannafan
6 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

crediting nymphia for the group win is interesting when we know for a fact she did not write a verse and megami and mhi'ya were also there to come up with choreo :skull: anything to praise the younger fashion queens!

Yeahh... 'anything to praise younger queens' while stanning plane jane is crazy

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Yeahh... 'anything to praise younger queens' while stanning plane jane is crazy

yeah... no argument on your end, just plain butthurt that i called your safe fave out :skull: plane and sapphira are coming in with talent. Q and nymphia are purely hype, no substance.

• Like 1

rihannafan
9 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

yeah... no argument on your end, just plain butthurt that i called your safe fave out :skull: plane and sapphira are coming in with talent. Q and nymphia are purely hype, no substance.

Dancing and Designing is plenty of talent. But sure, whatever makes you happy lol. 

• Like 1

Nymphia gave one of the best talent show performances across the US series, one of the best garments ever made in the workroom, and was a big part in one of the best girl group performances in the show's history.

Like, I'm sorry that she underperformed in Snatch Game but you girls are a little too comfortable rewriting history :mandown:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Dancing and Designing is plenty of talent. But sure, whatever makes you happy lol. 

this is the reason we get more nymphias, Qs, Dawns rather than more planes and more sapphiras.

serving this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrJdSGjGoaa_0aCiMPn7F

rihannafan
5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

this is the reason we get more nymphias, Qs, Dawns rather than more planes and more sapphiras.

serving this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrJdSGjGoaa_0aCiMPn7F

:rip:

like fave like stan I guess in terms of dragging ability 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, rihannafan said:

:rip:

like fave like stan I guess in terms of dragging ability 

sorry, forgot to add:

banana!

Nymphia is def not getting crowned lol they are already editing her a certain way to show the cracks in her armor. I’d say that Plane is currently getting the winner edit a la Violet Chacki since we haven’t had a villain winner since her and Yvie tbh and Plane IS the main character in S16! :cupid:

Sapphira is sadly getting the Asia O’ Hara/Angeria edit :lakitu:

Edited by Bicassie

she really thinks she did something omg :ahh: these runway girlies are on one

rihannafan

It's Nymphia's season girls, get into it

• Like 2

Nymphia's talent was way better than Plain Jane's, who did not deserve to win that challenge or even the Snatch Game :fan:

Edited by Riot
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don’t even like PJ but but at least she’s consistent with her looks and talent and she deserved that win for SG. 

Also does Mhi’ya wear the same wig on runway for every week? 

Nymphia is an amazing designer and she could win just with her runways. She also has personality and a strong brand. She seems like the obvious winner, even if she has flopped in a few challenges 

Sapphira is serving jack of all trades, master of none. Her opera performance was next level, but she hasn’t really done anything jaw dropping since then. 

Plain Jane’s relationship with the fan base confuses me. She is literally serving Rosé, but the fan base hated Rosé and loves Plain. I really enjoyed Rosé and since Plain is similar to her I have enjoyed her as well. I could definitely see Plain winning based of her story line and the amount of air time she is getting, but her drag doesn’t stand out as well as Nymphia‘s 

None of the others seem like winners. I would love to see Mhi'ya become the ultimate underdog and actually win the season, but that would be extremely far fetched 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

Plane Jane more talented than NYMPHIA? :skull: alright y’all are starting to sniff a little too hard 

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.