RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I've been the biggest S16 stan, but I don't think I've ever HATED an episode of Drag Race this much...

I think it's just me being biased, cause I'm a Mirage stan and I lowkey hate Plasma, but yeah... ROTTEN episode all around.

The annoying Plasma/Dawn storyline, the cringe challenge, more of the same tired Barbara/Cher references, Plasma winning, Mirage going home... just terrible.

Excited for the girlgroup challenge next week though and the Plane/Amanda drama getting CRAZY :duca: 

• Like 4

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, PMM said:

statistically 1st eliminated girl is more remembered than 2nd  

That won’t be the case here lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, NumbSoul said:

I've been the biggest S16 stan, but I don't think I've ever HATED an episode of Drag Race this much...

I think it's just me being biased, cause I'm a Mirage stan and I lowkey hate Plasma, but yeah... ROTTEN episode all around.

The annoying Plasma/Dawn storyline, the cringe challenge, more of the same tired Barbara/Cher references, Plasma winning, Mirage going home... just terrible.

Excited for the girlgroup challenge next week though and the Plane/Amanda drama getting CRAZY :duca: 

I think next week will be a lot of gaslighting on the judges part saying how great they were, when in fact not one capable performer is left in the cast

• Haha 1

The challenge sucked :rip: it felt so derivative doing this right after AS8, especially the Jane and Megami skit that was a copy-paste of the Jimbo and Jessica skit. Only Q was consistently funny to me and this was hers to win. She's definitely getting the Jan edit 

Mirage :weeps: I don't even think she was that bad in the challenge, she held her own I think. Most performances here were much more bottom-worthy. But it was fair and square. Geneva did a great job at the lipsync too.

Terrible episode.

Mirage was one of my favourites :sosad:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bewitched said:

:dies:

Hide contents

uhm by far this ***** basically lipsync on 3/3 episodes that she's in. she should keep it going. 

kind of awful episode, plasma is so effing annoying :rip: theatre kids like her and Jan couldn't make it because of their ugly ass tones :rip:

the skits are as funny as SNL, so not funny at all

Jane copies Jimbo again, please girl :rip:

Mirage gone too soon 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The challenge sucked :rip: it felt so derivative doing this right after AS8, especially the Jane and Megami skit that was a copy-paste of the Jimbo and Jessica skit. Only Q was consistently funny to me and this was hers to win. She's definitely getting the Jan edit 

Mirage :weeps: I don't even think she was that bad in the challenge, she held her own I think. Most performances here were much more bottom-worthy. But it was fair and square. Geneva did a great job at the lipsync too.

she didn't do the worst but she clearly fumbled the most and the role have the opportunity to really shine.

Plasma is so irritating but I was happy she won because I know her fellow BFA twink Dawn (who I find infinitely more annoying) was FUMING 

Speaking of Dawn, everything about her this episode was horrid, her being desperate to work with her bff's, her challenge performance was dull as dishwater, her makeup in the challenge was crazy, her runway look was basic af again with horrible makeup, she is such a rotted drag queen and it's scary to see someone so young be so tragic :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The way Ru tortures Mhi'ya at any given opportunity is so funny :ahh: just making her feel as uncomfortable as humanly possible

• Haha 14

i don't know yall i kind of live for Plasma lil bit like she's genuinely annoying but still lovable.

also she's giving us something worth watching, lil fun while there's like 4 queens that giving nothing and need to go. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, KFC said:

Plasma is so irritating but I was happy she won because I know her fellow BFA twink Dawn (who I find infinitely more annoying) was FUMING 

Speaking of Dawn, everything about her this episode was horrid, her being desperate to work with her bff's, her challenge performance was dull as dishwater, her makeup in the challenge was crazy, her runway look was basic af again with horrible makeup, she is such a rotted drag queen and it's scary to see someone so young be so tragic :rip:

yup clock that mug! her lips look batshit crazy. she is lowkey giving Gottmikk but with no good look and very one noted. 

5 minutes ago, KFC said:

The way Ru tortures Mhi'ya at any given opportunity is so funny :ahh: just making her feel as uncomfortable as humanly possible

oh boi she clearly only there for the opportunity and nothing else :rip:

• Like 1

This is the first time ever that I'm sad with who got eliminated. There's just sth about Mirage that I really gravitated towards. I couldn't even tell she didn't know the words until the very end. Sasha Colby mouthed way less words in her lipsyncs and she won all of them :rip:

Couldn't Amanda get in trouble for revealing her day job? She's literally a professional catfisher :rip:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Not Ru pulling an Ashlee Simpson :dies:

Both her and Mirage did, but only Mirage suffered the same devastating aftermath :skull:

10 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Everyone unanimously agreeing that this episode sucks and is boring and #MOTHER wasn't being shady or bringing the drama. Hmmm thinks....

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

Ngl the plant jan stanning crack me tf up

7 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Maybe I’m being delusional but they were definitely giving Mirage a… will be on another season or all stars soon edit. Ru telling her that it’s only the beginning, the dramatic exit, the fan support… oh she’s taking it 

It really felt like Ru was hiring her for the Vegas gig but couldn't outright say it for obvious reasons.

The episode was really refreshing! In any other season Plasma wouldn’t have gotten that win because she’d easily give them Jan/Alexis Michelle/Loosey-level television if they just edged her a little bit. They were also ready to send Geneva packing by putting her against Mirage after what she did in the talent show, and BAM! she didn’t know the words. 

Shapphira and Q are absolute drag excellence. And Plain Jane is really entertaining tbh.

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 1

This hell of an episode...

boring ass episode omgggggggggggg

turrrrible result too

15 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The episode was really refreshing! In any other season Plasma wouldn’t have gotten that win because she’d easily give them Jan/Alexis Michelle/Loosey-level television if they just edged her a little bit. They were also ready to send Geneva packing by putting her against Mirage after what she did in the talent show, and BAM! she didn’t know the words. 

Shapphira and Q are absolute drag excellence. And Plain Jane is really entertaining tbh.

For whatever reason, theres sth about Q im not connecting with. I think she lacks charisma/uniqueness.

Sapphira and Nymphia are the stars of the season tho and should battle it out for the crown imho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HORRIBLE episode, glad Plasma won. She is so over the top theater gay but in a cute endearing way.
Dawn was horrid and should have been in the bottom. I am GUTTED, how could they sent Mirage home when Geneva and Mhi'ya are still there???

Edited by killer_rose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

HORRIBLE episode, glad Plasma won. She is so over the top theater gay but in a cute endearing way.
Dawn was horrid and should have been in the bottom. I am GUTTED, how could they sent Mirage home when Geneva and Mhi'ya are still there???

Because she literally pulled a Valentina in the lipsync, easy is that. She did this to herself sadly

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Because she literally pulled a Valentina in the lipsync, easy is that. She did this to herself sadly

Lets be real, she should have been LOW with Dawn in the bottom 2.

Even though the elimination was terrible and unfair, I'm so happy Plasma won. Absolutely deserved, she was way far ahead of everyone else in the challenge. Hope she goes far :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.