RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Maybe I’m being delusional but they were definitely giving Mirage a… will be on another season or all stars soon edit. Ru telling her that it’s only the beginning, the dramatic exit, the fan support… oh she’s taking it 

now i just wonder if they’ll have anetra and mirage compete against each other or have one of them be a lip sync assassin for the other

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Devastated at the Mirage elim.

that lipsync really could be Mirage's moment but wow this's Velentina's level of **** up ****. 

• Like 5

never seen so many ru girls be absolutely DEVASTATED at an elimination in a long time omg

• Like 1

Based on this episode I believe the top 4 could potentially be 

Spoiler

Q

PJ

Sapphira

Nymphia

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Tales from my ass but I think they kinda put Mirage in the Anetra “archetype” and since she was just top 2 last season, they don’t mind chopping this one early this season. Anetra is more polished and I don’t think they are overtly similar but Mirage mentioned her at least once or twice and they are “performing girls from Vegas”

They do this ALL the time it’s become so predicable, the trajectory of drag sisters/mother daughters being completely opposite of one another. Bosco and Irene, Jaida Essence Hall and Kahmora Hall, Alexis and Vanjie Mateo, Crystal Methyd and Daya (tho Daya at least got to return after her episode 1 elimination), Dahlia Sin and Kandy, Kerri and Sasha Colby, and now Mirage and Anetra. 

Basically if you’re identical drag sister goes far it’s best to keep the relationship secret otherwise they WILL get the early boot :zzz: only a few exceptions but yah

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ugh love her

the All Stars factory farm continues full steam ahead !

• Haha 4

this cast is so subpar and now the one saving grace is gone..... i hate it here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Mirage was my fave and the hottest. Bummed. Plain Jane is growing on me though, she is funny. Just need her to drop the contrived mean girl act

Are y’all personally friends with Mirage or something? I’m surprised to see everyone so devastated about this. I loved her drag style and she clearly is a great dancer but I just don’t think she had the personality or charisma to carry her through the season. Also it’s a lip sync… you need to know the words.

I do hope we get to see her again in a future season to prove me wrong but she was giving me filler queen energy from the beginning.

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Orsay said:

Mirage was my fave and the hottest. Bummed. Plain Jane is growing on me though, she is funny. Just need her to drop the contrived mean girl act

That and the dead ass Jimbo coded performances every week. She’s clearly very smart with her humour, she just needs to personalise it a little more. 

I hate the background music in these newer seasons when they’re in the werkroom, it’s so overstimulating

This challenge was so cringe I had to look away

• Haha 1

Geneva Karr, a lip-sync ASSASSIN! werq

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Crying at all the outrage over this boring no personality ass queen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Mirage lost fair and square due to her own nerves. She literally lacked the NERVE to win sth she was bound to win. Sashay away. Im happy she had to go and wasnt payolad. Gives the show more credibility

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

never seen so many ru girls be absolutely DEVASTATED at an elimination in a long time omg

Imagine being hershii and seeing all the support for mirage 

• Haha 4

Dawn having a bad look, bad challenge performance and is just annoying in general.. lord I’ve had enough

• Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Imagine being hershii and seeing all the support for mirage 

statistically 1st eliminated girl is more remembered than 2nd  

35 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Dawn having a bad look, bad challenge performance and is just annoying in general.. lord I’ve had enough

That I agree with.

I would've swapped Mirage with Dawn in the Bottom 3 and Amanda/Sapphira with Q for Top3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.