RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 6/19/2023 at 11:02 AM, Vroom Vroom said:

Rewatching that untucked moment reminded me how insufferable the Mik, Kandy and Tina trio was. The way Mik and Tina constantly defended Kandy. Mik was literally crying while begging Tamisha to stop “antagonizing” Kandy :toofunny3:

The worst part of it all was gotmik winning that challenge in that pathetic lewk

• Like 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I think we ALL agree with this

LUXE. Lookin like a million bucks! 

• Like 1

Kandy may be too much sometimes but you can't deny she is a GREAT villain 

Like the biatch LIVES for the hate she can arouse in people

:ahh:

• Like 1

Jessica has been such a joy to watch this season. 

anything less than runner up feels wrong for her tbh. I think what I’m most happy with this season is her getting exposure to viewers now. She is such a great and lovable queen. 

• Like 5

Heidi and Willams Fleshjack collab gtdfhijkdsnm

The way the other day i wanted to watch a small portion of this before going to bed and i just COULDN'T stop it

The correct winner of UK2 is just so entertaining :cries:

Also her hunger to compete again is exciting, this b!tch would kill an All Winners !

• Like 1

Jorgeous needs to learn how to emote lol 

• Like 2

Valentina has been serving SEÑOR for a while now... wonder what's going on with her make up

• Haha 1

Raja and Gwen spilled sooooo much tea with this episode.

8 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

The way the other day i wanted to watch a small portion of this before going to bed and i just COULDN'T stop it

Also her hunger to compete again is exciting, this b!tch would kill an All Winners !

her contour on her chin always bother me

but yes, lawrence would slay an all winners season 

Maybe the stans were actually right about Silky.

She's not likeable at all outside of tv and she's quite a beggar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Maybe the stans were actually right about Silky.

She's not likeable at all outside of tv and she's quite a beggar.

Silky live was the worst drag queen experience I’ve had, essentially walked across the stage for 30 minutes barely opening her lips 

i was rooting for her both on her original season AND on Canada VS The World, i've never truly understood the hate because i've always found her very funny on the show but that YouTube live changed my vision of her forever, i fear.

Talk about respect for sex workers. :biblio:

Silky has always been mediocre and her lipsync episode was awful, people just so badly wanted a redemption for her so they forced us to believe she did well when in reality she lost to everyone except Jiggly, and yes, that includes her horrid Barbie Girl lipsync that would have never flown with the fanbase if it weren’t Silky’s redemption 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

i was rooting for her both on her original season AND on Canada VS The World, i've never truly understood the hate because i've always found her very funny on the show but that YouTube live changed my vision of her forever, i fear.

Talk about respect for sex workers. :biblio:

...? she was fine in that live, the dramatics :bibliahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The real winner of the Barbie Girl lipsync :bird: 

• Like 1

read a comment on reddit that said people started speculating alexis was on AS when she went offline for 2 weeks on grindr :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Just wonder if they casted her alongside Danny in AW, how would it flare out? 

But Lawrence is definitely will be on AW2. The Vegas show solidified her chance.

not yall blaming the cast for the productions atrocious work. if as2 was happening today tati wouldve gone home ep 2, ginger would def be pushed to the final like we saw in as6, roxxxy would win the roast for the rudemption, detox would be a throaway mid season most likely in the bottom against alaska in favor of roxxy or an alyssa/coco rudemption friendship thing, they would set up a win for phi phi to send alyssa home, fadore would be praised for everything she does, hard pushed to the final and prob win :biblio:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

not yall blaming the cast for the productions atrocious work. if as2 was happening today tati wouldve gone home ep 2, ginger would def be pushed to the final like we saw in as6, roxxxy would win the roast for the rudemption, detox would be a throaway mid season most likely in the bottom against alaska in favor of roxxy or an alyssa/coco rudemption friendship thing, they would set up a win for phi phi to send alyssa home, fadore would be praised for everything she does, hard pushed to the final and prob win :biblio:

Agree with a lot of this, whilst I do feel the cast has little chemistry and half of them are forgettable, it’s too overproduced having everyone win a challenge they lost at, or overcome some bullshit. 

7 hours ago, CBC said:

Tati DID go home ep 2, she just lucked out that adore left and they needed two queens to come back in the return challenge to be able to hit the number of episodes ordered.

AS2 was as produced as others, it just played out really well with a bit of course correction to the point it looked more natural than other seasons (like how they protected Alaska)

like generally: Coco was seen as dispensable to they point they said she could do her Janet megamix for a talent then changed their mind and she had to tap dance to royalty free music as a backup, Tati was given a redemption in ep 1 and then cut to favour Roxxxy and Detox, they got Michelle to BEG Adore not to go, Ginger went home against Katya (the fan fave), PhiPhi said what she said but was deffo pushed into a narrative at times (when she deliberates with Tati, there’s a part she whispers but the footage is on Tati the entire time as she probably said it later off camera), they chose Tati/Detox as the second winners of the roast as she was the only one other than Coco who could double shantay with Alyssa (but Coco flopped with Phi and no way was Ginger keeping up with Alyssa lol), then in the second half of the season they cut the already elim’d girls so they could get their prechosen queens (minus Adore) to the final.

• Like 1

This is an article about all the money Werq The World tour has made 

https://news.pollstar.com/2023/06/21/box-office-insider-rupauls-drag-race-back-to-werq-with-world-tour/

surprised that they had their highest grossing show in Germany. 

They made over $14M during the pandemic with their drive-ins shows :deadbanana2:
I hope the girls are getting paid well but I doubt it.

Kerry is freaking AMAZING on FPR, like she legit needs to book it permanently, she's a natural and her takes are great tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.