RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Viral Queen Lucile and Anetral stays unbothered not like "super unique" copycats and little horny from the past:clap3:

Cant wait for Legend Sasha to win and the defeat of the uncapable of a good lypsinc super mario:clap3:

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Naysha really hosting Roscoe's in men's clothes and a wig. :deadbanana2:

The laziness. 

59 minutes ago, jjmed59 said:

Love Luxx but someone who quotes other queens several times each episode should not have a say on what is generic and isnt :coffee:

Exactly this. She's not the first young confident twink that's basically a human hanger :skull:

Loosey did not deserve to be in the bottom. It’s so obvious the judges were looking for any reason to put her there and were set on doing so before she even walked on stage. Her teacher looked EXACTLY like her but not stoning the shoes is enough of a reason to put her in the bottom? :toofunny3:

Mistress’s teacher looked bad, and looked like a curtain wrapped around her. Mistress’s dress had an ugly stain on it too, which they conveniently ignored. She should’ve been in the bottom with Suxx (who BOMBED the challenge)

I also love Anetra but she didn’t deserve that win, I would’ve given it to Sasha.

Edited by Weld_E

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

we don’t need another boring season with queens that lack C*NT because people see themselves in Looser

Agreed which is why we don’t want to see a queen who’s entire personality and half her wardrobe is from previous queens on the show ala Lucx.

so Anetra's win this week isn't fair because her look was "basic" but when dragging Mistress for her boring, hideous mess of looks "its not a design challenge"

got it

ezgif-5-83cc540d61.thumb.gif.c422fa95d55

Loosey was treated like sh** this season. She should’ve won few more times and shouldnt been bottom last and before episode. So unfair 

the „producing” thing is getting so much more visible with every season

it’s not like I wanted Loosey to win but this season was unfair towards her, she deserved finale more than Luxx

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

so Anetra's win this week isn't fair because her look was "basic" but when dragging Mistress for her boring, hideous mess of looks "its not a design challenge"

got it

Well yes, Mistress had the chemistry and charisma to pull off whatever fault you found in her look, because if we're being real Mistress' look was FAR from hideous and boring. Have we seen it before? Yes. Was Mistress able to pull it off? Also yes. 

This was Anetra's 5th bodysuit, and the whole family resemblance was her "mark" in the eye. And while Mistress has also worn some gowns, she made this one on the werkroom, something even RuPaul was impressed by.

If anything, the win should've gone to Sasha if not Mistress. 

6 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Well yes, Mistress had the chemistry and charisma to pull off whatever fault you found in her look, because if we're being real Mistress' look was FAR from hideous and boring. Have we seen it before? Yes. Was Mistress able to pull it off? Also yes. 

This was Anetra's 5th bodysuit, and the whole family resemblance was her "mark" in the eye. And while Mistress has also worn some gowns, she made this one on the werkroom, something even RuPaul was impressed by.

If anything, the win should've gone to Sasha if not Mistress. 

MESStress brain rot is real. Anetra's daughter literally looked like her sister and they SOLD it on the runway.

you can't make these mental gymnastics up :ahh:

I agree that Sasha should've won though :fan:

Edited by ChapelHooker

2 hours ago, starsailor said:

Mistress' charisma, sharp inteligence and humor are so unique in comparission with her peers that it's simple impossibe to not fall in love wit her.

Sometimes you can read her thoughts by a simple timid smile she makes after a comment or action of the others constants, and you can tell she is thinking the same thing as you. It's like she was blinking for us in home lol. She can totally break the 4th wall and it make it easy to feel connected with her. And the best part is that's totally natural from her.
She's my favorite of this season by far, and probably one of my favorites ever.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Wake up boys, the newest copypasta just dropped. :ahh:

Does she tell you personally that you're perfect, you're beautiful from the tv screen as well?

So sad how some people can't see how Mistress is one of the best queens to ever step on the show and the only reasonable winner. She gave us EVERYTHING and more than what we deserved.

See the light gays, stan Mother Mistress and wash away your sins, or you'll suffer the same destiny as Looser.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Luxx tearing down Loosey for being generic when half of her looks are copied :rip: and what exactly is Luxx’s aesthetic? I enjoy both her and Loosey but neither are exactly groundbreaking. 

30 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Was Mistress able to pull it off? Also yes. 

Did Mistress wash the dress before wearing it on the runway? No.

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

Did Mistress wash the dress before wearing it on the runway? No.

This is sending me :deadbanana2:

Sometimes I feel bad for Loosey but then I remember her telling one of the teachers she won 3 mini-challenges and my pity evaporates

They said it best in The Pit Stop: if you love drag, you love Mistress :siptea:

Edited by Hephaestus

42 minutes ago, Cain said:

Sometimes I feel bad for Loosey but then I remember her telling one of the teachers she won 3 mini-challenges and my pity evaporates

The fact that she was fully serious too :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Agreed which is why we don’t want to see a queen who’s entire personality and half her wardrobe is from previous queens on the show ala Lucx.

Except Mistress and Luxx made this season what it is so stay mad

spacer.png

I also can’t at people thinking Sasha should have won this challenge when she was serving Kendall Gender padding/body

MIB robbed again I fear

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why does Bianca look better than Naomi :deadbanana:

Naomi's drag has regressed so much :deadbanana:

17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I also can’t at people thinking Sasha should have won this challenge when she was serving Kendall Gender padding/body

MIB robbed again I fear

spacer.png

I’m a MIB STAN but she fumbled this challenge :deadbanana: her teacher’s makeup was not it and you could barely see her silhouette, the wigs were also questionable 

Lowkey deserved bottom with Luxx n

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Oop. But apparently this is groundbreaking, campy, intentional, incredible, campy:

spacer.png

When real it looks like this:

spacer.png

10 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Mistress haters just keep loosing 

loosey-smile.gif

why'd she reply like that? :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.