RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Lux stans in shambles, reaching hard after she bombed every part of this ep. She's flopping, your honor.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Not surprised tbh, which one?

The tuck lolĀ 

Lux is acting very standoffish about her behavior on that episode, sheā€™s cracking your honorĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

Mistress Eureka lowkey should win.Ā Anetra out of drag deserves top 2 placement. Payola Colby and Suxxx can go whenever.

To start with I felt like Anetra winning was payola because I didn't like the outfits but idk. They were well made and she did paint her drag daughter really well. I enjoyed what Sasha did more but Sasha's looks were very simple I guess.Ā 

Ā 

Either way Sasha should win the season. She's been in the top for almost all of it and even if you don't believe she deserved all her wins she still did great in all of those challenges and could have won others. I don't even think Sasha's low was deserved it should have been Mistress low that week. Sasha dominated this season, give her the crown.Ā :coffee2:

Top 3 finale?

Ā 

Mistress might just winĀ :johnald:

Ā 

Ā 

because if it was the top 4 lipsync battle the final 2 would be Sasha and AnetraĀ 

5 hours ago, CBC said:

Ā 

Ā 

promoting education! that's winner behaviour

Pp8ZEgP.giff

My winner

Ā 

spacer.png

Luxx & MIB are absolutely TRASH and bullies, besides being carried and payola'd the entire race.

Ā 

Future All stars winner, certified icon and hit-maker Loosey Laduca was robbed left and right.
loosey-smile.gif

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Luxx never flopped once this season, served greatness every episode, and even when she didnā€™t do well in this challenge she served the best episode of TV all season with a fired up lipsync

Ā 

Hagsha, Fadnetra and even my winner MIB cannot relate

Ā 

spacer.png

Honestly the top five have all been doing well the last few weeks, I really think itā€™s just the judges choosing who they like the most at this point and nit picking the others.

Ā 

Luxx probably did the worst in the Ā Rusical (especially when she was next to Loosy and Salina she was out of time lol), Mistress literally had stains on her dress this episode but they chose to focus on Loosey not having sparkly shoes for her makeover ectĀ :rip:Ā 

So Content w this top 4Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Mistress haters just keep loosingĀ 

Ā 

loosey-smile.gif

The way Mistress is already an acclaimed legend whew! She literally demolished everyone this season. They better not **** up her All Stars win :clap3:

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

loosey-smile.gif

Bianca is a anetra stan :rip:

Best ep thus far, Naomi is so smart now, I can see so much growth, love her! This was AMAZING tbh.

Ā 

Ā 

Also, SPICE won the Beyonce runway if you didnt know.

Ā 

FrykJohacAUMBDu?format=jpg&name=large

FrykJojaUAATFLf?format=jpg&name=large

Ā 

FrykuzmagAcnJPs?format=jpg&name=large

25 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bianca is a anetra stan :rip:

The Pit Stop episodes are recorded 2 weeks in advanceĀ :skull:

Ā 

Maybe she saw something else and decided to root for MistressĀ 

Ā 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Love seeing the fumes over Luxx, just keep it here on ATRL cause we donā€™t need another boring season with queens that lack C*NT because people see themselves in Looser

Ā 

In fact Looser should be thankful she was ~~bullied~~ because she would have been booted much earlier for being a generic flop

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

loosey-smile.gif

if she doesnt win now then shell win AS when ru passes to duty to Bianca

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Ā 

1 hour ago, satellites.ā„¢ said:

Also, SPICE won the Beyonce runway if you didnt know.

Ā 

FrykJohacAUMBDu?format=jpg&name=largeFrykJojaUAATFLf?format=jpg&name=largeFrykuzmagAcnJPs?format=jpg&name=large

we lost so hard omgĀ :jonny5:

2 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

loosey-smile.gif

Bianca approved.

Ā 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Mistress high-key deserves to win this seasonĀ 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

In fact Looser should be thankful she was ~~bullied~~ because she would have been booted much earlier for being a generic flop

Spilled

Ā 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

10 hours ago, madonnas said:

She was saved so someone could send Jax home letā€™s be honest. Ā She hasĀ a lot of room to grow in performing. Ā Sheā€™s very lanky and idk whenever she dances and move around the stage it feels manic and unfocused. Like sheā€™s about to trip any second. Ā I donā€™t feel the fantasy. Ā It would be rude to compare her to Bosco but thereā€™s some truth. Ā Sheā€™s better though. Ā 

Tbh I think she is/was a better lip syncer than what we saw this week. I think she just didnā€™t know many of the words so she tried to fling herself around as much as possible to distract from that.Ā 
Ā 

7 hours ago, DivaDown said:

To this *DAY* I don't know how Luxx "beat" Jax or Anetra. She literally was 3rd place in that lipsync. I hypothesize that Ru didn't want to get rid of her because Luxx reminds Ru of herself lol

I mean itā€™s been pretty obvious in almost every episode that production has a general elimination order they wanted to execute going into the season, more so than the last few seasons (even 13).Ā 
Ā 

50 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Mistress high-key deserves to win this seasonĀ 

With 1 challenge win Iā€™m not sureā€¦ but stranger things have happened (I want her on all stars tho lowkey)

Love Luxx but someone who quotes other queens several times each episode should not have a say on what is generic and isntĀ :coffee:

Ā 

Sasha should win, w Mistress as a runner up! The other two can fight for third and fourth. And Loosey ended up w the meme of the season, which is something every girl wants and pretty much guarantees her an All Stars invitation.

Mistress' charisma, sharp inteligence and humor are so unique in comparission with her peers that it's simple impossibe to not fall in love wit her.

Sometimes you can read her thoughts by a simple timid smile she makes after a comment or action of the others constants, and you can tell she is thinking the same thing as you. It's like she was blinking for us in home lol. She can totally break the 4th wall and itĀ make it easy to feel connected with her. And the best part is that's totally natural from her.
She's my favorite of this season by far, and probably one of my favorites ever.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.