RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

22 hours ago, Witchpop said:

We finally have a guest with personality for Bianca to work with. This is by far the best Pit Stop this season.

yeah this one i really enjoyed thoroughly. Bianca needs cunty queen like Detox.

she could revive Violet with the ball challenge for sure. 

7 minutes ago, unino said:

she could revive Violet with the ball challenge for sure. 

Did you skip the part she said she hates her? I believe she meant it bc she dragged Violet in the past too and it wasn't on the playful side.

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Did you skip the part she said she hates her? I believe she meant it bc she dragged Violet in the past too and it wasn't on the playful side.

This is the problem with Bianca; she drags everyone, so you can't tell who she actually likes and hates :skull: The way she doesn't let Monet BREATHE on Twitter with the constant lashings, but I think they're friends :deadbanana:

A Bianca x Violet Pit Stop would be potentially very entertaining :fan: Especially if they start reading each other. 

Ye they turned on the randomizer this week for the tops and bottoms. Salina looked really good. At least Luxx won and Amethyst went home 3 episodes too late but still :clap3:

- Mary Kate and Ashley ?

- He said Mary Kate and Ashley, he did.

- Oh ? I thought he said Tia and Tamera ?

....Oh they're the same thing.

B*tch, Sugar and Spice are a kii at the Roscoe's viewing party :deadbanana:

NOT Sasha quietly proving her hype is based on facts and being strong week after week.

I'm sorry yes i thot her sodomite joke was funny af

It's Sasha VS Loosey VS Mistress for the win methinks

Why Sasha Colby Being Cast on RPDR Season 15 Is *Such* A Big DealLoosey Laduca Warns RuPaul's Drag Race Queens To 'Watch Out'Meet Mistress Isabelle Brooks, Houston's RuPaul queen - Axios Houston

Who y'all picking ?

46 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

NOT Sasha quietly proving her hype is based on facts and being strong week after week.

I'm sorry yes i thot her sodomite joke was funny af

It's Sasha VS Loosey VS Mistress for the win methinks

Why Sasha Colby Being Cast on RPDR Season 15 Is *Such* A Big DealLoosey Laduca Warns RuPaul's Drag Race Queens To 'Watch Out'Meet Mistress Isabelle Brooks, Houston's RuPaul queen - Axios Houston

Who y'all picking ?

Mistress is THAT girl

1673555364405.jpg

So far Loosey is my winner pick. Mistress needs to win something QUICK

They could at least upload the extended version of reading challenge on youtube like they did on the previous seasons :rip:

How would y’all feel about a season format where the first episode is a non-elim, but the challenge winner gets a “get out of jail free card” they can use one time they land in the bottom 3. 

It’s a more fair twist than the chocolate bar thing, you aren’t waiting three weeks for someone to go home, but everyone gets one week of screen time before elims start.

Yes and no because we want queens to be eliminated so we can move on with the show but at the same time yes because we'd like to use it but ONLY for queens we like.

Like Irene Dubois.

hagCeLY.gif

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

How would y’all feel about a season format where the first episode is a non-elim, but the challenge winner gets a “get out of jail free card” they can use one time they land in the bottom 3. 

It’s a more fair twist than the chocolate bar thing, you aren’t waiting three weeks for someone to go home, but everyone gets one week of screen time before elims start.

Unfortunately, I can't help but think about production riggory, no matter what kind of twist it is. So for this setup, I'm just imagining what would happen to queens like Bianca and Tyra who were never below safe. You know production would have to rig them there just so the "twist" feels earned :toofunny3:

Loosey > Mistress > Sasha

entertainment, personality and runways considered

CBC

• ATRL Moderator

Anetra has been safe since ep 1 but don’t sleep on her.  She’s clever and a great performer.  I have no doubt in my mind that she will get another win or multiple high placements in the coming weeks. 

Mistress >>> Sasha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loosey

entertainment, personality and runways considered

spacer.png

Spoiler

If I'm being impartial Loosey has presented a tad better showing than Mistress but I absolutely DESPISE her

Edited by HotFriedChicken

I'm here for all this Detox love. They're one of my all-time favorite Drag Race queens. I'd love to see her back on a Global All Stars season. Crown it!

Dh5x.gif

Edited by Jacobdaniel

I feel like there hasn't been any non-winner from S11 onwards whose opinion holds weight the way Detox's, Alaska's, Kennedy's, etc does. You know, actual drag queens with years of experience that are easy-going and let their cvnt speak for itself. That's my main issue with the latest seasons.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

I feel like there hasn't been any non-winner from S11 onwards whose opinion holds weight the way Detox's, Alaska's, Kennedy's, etc does. You know, actual drag queens with years of experience that are easy-going and let their cvnt speak for itself. That's my main issue with the latest seasons.

right? I miss the good old days with contestants who had whole careers in drag under their belts, but I don't want to sound like an old geezer lol

Sasha = Mistress >>>>>>>> Princess poopy  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loo loo deluca 

14 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Princess poopy  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loo loo deluca 

poor you for the next MANY weeks left of drag race :fan:

before anyone starts, i do NOT read or know any spoilers, i'm just being obvious

10 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

poor you for the next MANY weeks left of drag race :fan:

before anyone starts, i do NOT read or know any spoilers, i'm just being obvious

Oh girl I’m sure she’s top 4 lol she’s just not my type (also being hyperbolic, PP is a BOOT)

I've been trying my best to find a pic, but wasnt the orange mullet Jax wore worn by Bosco last season too?

The shameless edit to make it look like Salina didn’t lose the lipsync :toofunny2: in some parts the image looked pixelated because they were trying to crop Amethyst completely out of the frame. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.