RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm so ready to change the channel right before this stupid ass ******* show starts....

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Ru actually giving some real critiques this time around. 

Michelle saying Trisha is known for her mukbangs, I don't think that's accurate. She is a whole personality. The problem was it was just Sugar being Sugar. At least Spice went for it, and actually looked the part. 

I’m really enjoying this episode. I will say though, is Robin even on this show? She gives absolutely NOTHING

Not them trying to lure drag fans with the finale tickets to watch that show

Oof :deadbanana2: I'm glad they had Marcia call out them choreographing their damn lip sync :bibliahh:

That’s who y’all were stanning :ahh:

That other twin is going soon. Hopefully right after Aura

Sugar was sacrificed so that Spice can win :clap3: 

I kind of love for the pure chaos this season is giving. It feels more like an early season

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

I kind of love for the pure chaos this season is giving. It feels more like an early season

I feel the same way! It's very refreshing :smitten:

1 minute ago, qurl said:

u can tell Rupaul absolutely f*cking HATES both them lil twinks :bibliahh:

He really was not having it with them this episode. :rip: 

This was really good episode. The lipsync was fire! 

Spice is right tho there are some girls who dont deserve to be there over Suger. 

Aura should’ve gone home. From the first episode to now she just served “great gowns, beautiful gowns” . Waste of a spot.

Just now, industry baby said:

This was really good episode. The lipsync was fire! 

Spice is right tho there are some girls who dont deserve to be there over Suger. 

Aura should’ve gone home. From the first episode to now she just served “great gowns, beautiful gowns” . Waste of a spot.

Spill! We want Aural disqualified 

Spice dragging the girls to Mistress in the preview for next week. :jonny: Let Aura know!

me when i lie:

2 minutes ago, industry baby said:

The lipsync was fire! 

Just now, Communion said:

Spice dragging the girls to Mistress in the preview for next week. :jonny: Let Aura know!

ikr. In the last episode Sugar melted over carry the whole team on her shoulders and wasnt even Top3. Ru simply dont like the idea of twins i guess. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.