RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This was a very tragic episode tbh. Forcing them to make a "Viral" video. The look of confusion on everyone's face said it all and they were like "well, guess we gotta make lemonade out of these lemons."  It's giving J-Lo promoting a flop dance on tiktok. “The #LoveDontCostAThingChallenge STARTS NOW !!!!” Lopez tweeted. “Can’t wait to see your renditions.”

Jynkx is insufferable in the work room. Tyra Sanchez woulda done that and everyone woulda been down her throat. 

And the fact that all these songs have been show tune campy songs...the "specialty" of a certain Ginger Smeagle...I can see why some of the girls felt there was definitely a push for someone...

Made Monet's win even sweeter tbh. 

All in all, Raja blocking Yvie instead of Jynkx is literally the moment Jynkx was guaranteed a spot in the top 4. Especially with the Roast being the next episode. 

Also, Ben Plat....the guy who's father let him star as a teenager while he looked like a 40 year old man? Mama. Monet's second victory deserved better than this episode. 

Edited by Antonini

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Also, Ben Plat....the guy who's father let him star as a teenager while he looked like a 40 year old man? Mama. 

What kind of Nonsense criticism is this? 

2 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Jinkx is just so weird I can’t take seeing her on my screen anymore. Please eliminate her somehow ru! 

literally. every time she pops up in the work room is a jumpscare.

im sick of this fandom pretending shoving a sandwich in your mouth is peak comedy :rip:

I actually thought Jinkx was second worst in the challenge after Viv :rip: I get that it's a branding challenge first and foremost but the end result should be, you know... an actual dance. Raja, Jaida and Trinity all did much better job and their dances felt like something that could be seen on TikTok 

rihannafan

All this hate on Jinkx, are y'all ok?

Jinkx is so weird on the work room and her subtle pedophile performances are also so creep. I just hope someone rightfully replace her frontrunner status.

My top two this week were Monet and Trinity although non did extraordinary job. It was a nonsense challenge. Shea's dance was good and other than that, I was not really impressed by anyone. 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

literally. every time she pops up in the work room is a jumpscare.

im sick of this fandom pretending shoving a sandwich in your mouth is peak comedy :rip:

The editors forcing us to watch her lick peanut butter off herself :biblio:

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

This season is not about competition, it is about CELEBRATION.

What part of it do y'all not understand

It’d be better if we had more older season winners. With Shea, Monét, and Trinity these girls have already been celebrated endlessly on the seasons they won. 

Makes me realize how safe the cast is, because Alaska and Bob would have made this more competitive.. and probably would have ate Jinkx up.

For me Jaida was the best this week: her video was funny, on brand and the dance was cute, easy to learn. And her runway was one of the best - 4 looks in one and each of them was a gown?? A star

Monet runway was really good, the dance was really tiktok level but the video was boring.

Jinx's runway was the best next to Jaida's. Video super funny and creative but where was the dancing part? I haven't seen none

Trinity was funny, on brand and overall very good. But it's another challenge where she's teaching how to tuck, just in a dorm of a dance. At least Jaida made the 'Look over there' part as one step, not all of them (and final one, which was very smart). And her runway was spectacular! But then she started stripping more than revealing something new.

What? Monet was my least favourite in the challenge and lost that lipsynch by miles :deadbanana:Respect for her runway though

Faves in the challenge: Jinkx, Trin, Jaida

Faves for the runway: Jinkx, Raja, Jaida

4 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

What? Monet was my least favourite in the challenge and lost that lipsynch by miles :deadbanana:Respect for her runway though

Faves in the challenge: Jinkx, Trin, Jaida

Faves for the runway: Jinkx, Raja, Jaida

How did she lose the lipsync? :rip: She ate Jinkx UP and left no crumbs. Watch it again.

Anyway Jaida’s runway :jonny: How did she even do that!? 4 looks and each was a stunning gown. I was speechless. Truly making this competition her *****

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

How did she lose the lipsync? :rip: She ate Jinkx UP and left no crumbs.

Umm this is so untrue. The lipsync was pretty close, Monrt had higher highs but also had cringey moments, she had the best final moment but the win could easily go to Jinkx either

The pearl-clutching. As if half of you don’t look up daddy p*rn daily :skull:

And before you come for me, I’m not defending the onlyfans mess. But Kinkx Monsoon clearly said “adult son’s friends”. 

Might get dragged but i feel like ya’ll are overhyping jaidas runway :rip: the last dress was the only one that was visually pleasing to me. I’ll give her props for how many reveals she pulled off though 

Edited by Twilish

27 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Might get dragged but i feel like ya’ll are overhyping jaidas runway :rip: the last dress was the only one that was visually pleasing to me. I’ll give her props for how many reveals she pulled off though 

No, I agree. L-U-V Jaida but it was one of those looks where each outfit revealed to another ugly one. 

I loved all of Jaida's reveals. My faves were hers, Raja, Jynx (because it was art themed). Those were the ones that stood out for me more

I felt Trinity and Shea's very underwhelming and from Monet, Vivienne and Yvie I wanted a bit more

12 minutes ago, Subomie said:

No, I agree. L-U-V Jaida but it was one of those looks where each outfit revealed to another ugly one. 

Glad i wasn’t the only one. I think i would’ve liked it more if their was some cohesion/theme between the different gowns etc but it just felt like a few random ugly dresses propped on top of each other. She’s been killing it this season otherwise though.

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Why didn't she get an Oscar nomination? This scene alone was so powerful, I was gagged. :jonnycat:

The Academy hates horror :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

Same other ones looked very unflattering

Raja and Trinity were the only ones with solid runways this week imo

13 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Same other ones looked very unflattering

Raja and Trinity were the only ones with solid runways this week imo

Raja was a mess and gaudy per usual, she should edit her clothes so they aren't all ugly. Trinity only had 1 look, it wasn't a reveal to another dress it was a burlesque outfit with pieces being removed. Jinkx had the best outfit and reveals then Jaida. Monet's final look dress had no shape and was unflattering. 

Jinkx's dresses were... nice I guess. But her styling is always so dowdy. Wearing that same old ginger wig again, sis?

10 minutes ago, G'Day said:

The theme was the four seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall)

But I agree it was sort of just 4 mildly frumpy dresses 

Ahh dumb of me to miss that on first viewing and it makes sense why she wore that hideous coat for the first look. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.