RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't believe TheOnlyOne is threadbanned :rip: mods couldn't have given him a warning and moved on? 

God I am fucking tired of this. 

They were given MULTIPLE warnings and did not stop.  I tried working with them behind the scenes to help them and they gaslight me and attacked me. They are not a saint.  They caused this. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Ok I'm going to open this thread back up.

Don't really wanna go back and forth about specific threadbans, as stated before by other members of the team, but please, please, use the report function.  As far as little fan wars go this thread is fairly decent at conducting itself as far as I see - but if there are any microaggressions, any members you feel make you uncomfortable, or any issues - PLEASE send a HR, please report rule-breaking posts, or please contact a mod directly.

I would appreciate that so I can make the thread move smoothly for everyone.

• ATRL Moderator

Also I haven't seen today's episode yet so you'll have to contact me directly if you want me to see something today!

7 hours ago, BadBoy said:

imagine if Mama Ru didn’t tell Monet what to do… Monet is so overrated LMFAO she is not the girl you all girls think she is… :rip:

How many queens have been given feedback by Ru and yet failed to successfully apply it to the challenge? At least 60. This is exactly what the walkthrough is for. Being able to quickly pivot like Monet did is why she is that *****!

Also Shea’s ill-fitting gown was a total mess. I no longer see her as a fashion queen :rip: 

on the other hand, is Jaida the most beautiful queen to ever be on this show? :jonny5:

I actually agree with the judges this week. I think Jinkx’s video was the funniest and Monet’s video the one I could maybe consider trying. Jaida/Trinity/Vivienne were all kind of even for 3-5 place for me. Shea just came across as try hard, Raja’s was just kinda there and Yvie’s was meh. 

Shea’s runway… girl. Jaida and Trinity’s outfits were absolutely fabulous as always. I also enjoyed Jinkx’s outfits. Her reveals were also very well done. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Monet should have 5 badges at this point, some of y'all can stay pressed defending the baby lover 

giphy.webp 

jinkx was the clear #1 this week, monet was great but i think i would've put jaida over her in the top 2? like, god jaida not being high even, but shea being there was ??? :doc:

otherwise tho, this might've been the best ep of the season. mostly fun challenge, best runway of the season, arguable best lipsync of the season, PHEW :jonny5:

Not the thread being shut down for TheOnlyOne protests :toofunny3: We did lose two good girls in TOO and GlamourCadaver but rules are rules so… what can you do. 

Let’s celebrate Monet’s win in her honor instead. :clap3: 

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

When Jinkx made the joke about trying to sleep with her son's friend, I immediately thought of her weird Insta post :toofunny3:

Anyway, solid episode of Monet's Drag Race :clap3: It was so nice seeing a new challenge for once nnnnn. 

Yvie and Shea in top 4 is a lie. Yvie's was meh and Shea's was way too complicated to go viral. I would have put Trinity in the top over one of them. I guess they put Shea there to create tension about her possibly winning her 2nd star.

It's interesting they did the lip sync scene because that's actually a big part of IRL drag shows, but has never been part of the show. The first time I saw Bob live (years before she was on Drag Race), her set had a lot of those moments and it was so fun.

Can't wait for roast!!! :duca:

I haven’t seen the episode yet but not Jinkx squeezing in her mommy-son fetish thing into yet another episode. What the… :skull: 

42 minutes ago, Desire said:

Monet should have 5 badges at this point, some of y'all can stay pressed defending the baby lover 

giphy.webp 

At this point it matters what you do have sis, and not what you should have. :smiley:

Shea looked like she made that runway in the work room 

So Shea is the flop of the season with 1 star?

Im sorry but Jaida did not get praised enough for that runway. That was mind blowing. Props to the designer who constructed that. Incredible. 

Monet‘s dance was the best tbh,& Jinkx‘s was the funniest, though it was not really serving what the challenge asked for. 

Did not enjoy Shea and Viv‘s. Thought Raja‘s was really boring at first, but she honestly made me laugh out loud with her delivery :skull: 

Jaida should‘ve been in the Top 2 alongside Monet, and gotten her 4th star. 

Ouh, Raja‘s runway was incredible as well. I know they’ve been deservedly praising Yvies make up but Raja has turned out some looks this season as well. didn’t know Raja‘s make up skills were SO good. 

didn’t particularly care for Monet’s, but she said so herself she changed her prompt at Ru’s suggestion (which was a pretty basic one), glad to see her get another star ahhh

tbh Jinkx was hilarious and probs my fave, Yvie was my second fave (surprisingly since I usually find her “I’m SOOO weird woohahaha!!” schtick corny but she was making fun of it so it worked here). 

Actually the only one I didn’t care for was Shea’s, it wasn’t funny and the dance was repetitive. 

Monet annihilated Jinkx in the lipsync tho, it might even be my fave lipsync of the season. she looked SO gorgeous in that yellow suit too :jonny: 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Im sorry but Jaida did not get praised enough for that runway.

Say it louder for the people in the back :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Otana said:

This monologue next season, please

Ckui.gif 

T

Omggggggggg pleeeease :WAP: 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

Jaida should‘ve been in the Top 2 alongside Monet, and gotten her 4th star. 

She had the plunger. Plunged girls in the top 2 is pretty boring. Trinity deserved it over her anyway. What exactly was Jaida's "brand" from that clip? I actually don't remember it so I can't elaborate here, but Trinity's was obviously on point with branding, the dance was simple, and it was funny.

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Same. The love-fest was cute at first but now it's quite clear that queens are being given stars on a rotating basis to not make anyone look weak. For example, Yvie should have 0 stars, Jaida and Viv should have more stars, Jinkx should have less, etc.

If everyone gets an episode or two to shine, the competition aspect of the show becomes ruined.

!

I actually would've put Monet and Trinity in the top. Gorgeous runways from both + this was the first time I haven't cringed at Trinity's tuck brand. :eek:

...well, no. I did cringe, just not as much as I cringed at everyone else. :biblio:

I'm kind of pulling for a twinner top two at this point.

This season is not about competition, it is about CELEBRATION.

What part of it do y'all not understand

Oh I’m sorry, I thought they were competing for $200,000

• ATRL Moderator

I believe the idea that the producers are being extra nice this season in order to convince other winners to come back for future AW seasons.  They could have another franchise peak if they have a season with Alaska, Bob, Trixie, Tyra/James, Bianca, Violet, Priyanka, and Carmen.  

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I believe the idea that the producers are being extra nice this season in order to convince other winners to come back for future AW seasons.  They could have another franchise peak if they have a season with Alaska, Bob, Trixie, Tyra/James, Bianca, Violet, Priyanka, and Carmen.  

Trixie isn't coming back. She has not only said this a billion times, but just reaffirmed it in her Vanity Fair video from 2 days ago.

I feel like they won't want 3 international queens on one of these seasons, but I would replace Trixie with the winner of UK2 or UK3.

EDIT: WAIT!! You didn't include Aquaria! We need her back on an AW :gaycat2: 

Edited by feelslikeadream

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.