RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

You don’t need to be a cocky queen to look like a winner. 

Not sure what one has to do with the other but yes I agree, one of Kornbread's many admirable qualities is her humility :smitten:

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Korny’s MC win was the biggest sham of S14 tbh

Also why are the S14 Pit Stop guests way better than the AS7 ones? Girls like Derrick and Naysha for all winners (even though I like them) is just wrong. 

I mean S14 had girls like Mik, Violet, Bob, Bianca, Adore, Naomi, A’keria, Katya, Gigi, Silky, Trinity, Brooke and Alaska… what happened? I may not be fans of all these queens but they all did well in their seasons. They should have been saved for this season.

And if Kylie is the last guest for the finale of this season… :skull: Hope it’s Kim or Peppermint at least. 

Edited by Relampago.
s

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Korny’s MC win was the biggest sham of S14 tbh

Colby was ROBBED

• ATRL Moderator

3 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

the way the last 5 guests have predicted jinkx taking the whole thing (w bob generally agreeing) phew :jonny6:

I don't understand how Bob has NEVER asked them how Jinkx is gonna win a Lip Sync LollapaRuza if she makes it to the finale :deadbanana2: Does everyone just assume rigga morris at this point so there's no need to discuss it?

Edited by feelslikeadream

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Also why are the S14 Pit Stop guests way better than the AS7 ones? Girls like Derrick and Naysha for all winners (even though I like them) is just wrong. 

I mean S14 had girls like Mik, Violet, Bob, Bianca, Adore, Naomi, A’keria, Katya, Gigi, Silky, Trinity and Alaska… what happened? I may not be fans of all these queens but they all did well in their seasons. They should have been saved for this season.

And if Kylie is the last guest for the finale of this season… :skull: Hope it’s Kim or Peppermint at least. 

Both Derrick and Naysha are Bob's former co-stars. It ls not their fault that Bob can't give fun content anymore. And let's not act like Gigi, Mike, Silky, A'keria are TV gold. Monet is just a MUCH better host. She should rotate with Trixie. 

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all are so dramatic about the Pit Stop :toofunny3: I've watched every episode, laughed out loud at every ep, and enjoyed every ep, even when the guests have been mid. Yes, I prefer Monet as a host overall, but Bob is still great and is certainly a better host than 98% of the other Ru girls would be. The constant criticism of her feels super random and divorced from reality. 

Or maybe y'all just have a very different sense of humor than me, idk.

kWRYeOF.gif

6 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Colby was ROBBED

Kerri being a mother to all the trans girls during the season and Korny randomly bullying Jasmine for… taking notes. It was wild :skull: 

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Both Derrick and Naysha are Bob's former co-stars. It ls not their fault that Bob can't give fun content anymore. And let's not act like Gigi, Mike, Silky, A'keria are TV gold. Monet is just a MUCH better host. She should rotate with Trixie. 

I’m not shaming Derrick and Naysha for their personalities. I like them a lot more than girls like Katya on the pitstop. But for a winners season, I feel the PitStop needs girls who were these winners’ contemporaries on their season. Even though Naysha is huge in the pageant scene, it feels weird to see her as a guest to judge winners when she was a first out on her season :rip: 

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all are so dramatic about the Pit Stop :toofunny3: I've watched every episode, laughed out loud at every ep, and enjoyed every ep, even when the guests have been mid. Yes, I prefer Monet as a host overall, but Bob is still great and is certainly a better host than 98% of the other Ru girls would be. The constant criticism of her feels super random and divorced from reality. 

kWRYeOF.gif

I like the PitStop still, people are doing too much on Bob. I’m just curious as to why they seemed to go all out with the guests for S14 but not the literal winners’ season.

But yes, Monet is THE best pitstop host we’ve had. Hopefully there’s a hosting challenge this season, Monet will eat that. 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Imagine thinking Jinkx’s look was not by far the worst this week. :mandown: 

It wasn't, it was Raja's :fan: 

1 minute ago, Melquiades said:

It wasn't, it was Raja's :fan: 

No. :coffee:

Jinkx somehow managed to make a worse outfit than Raja’s amalgamation of unfinished ideas. Very wild. :mandown: 

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m not shaming Derrick and Naysha for their personalities. I like them a lot more than girls like Katya on the pitstop. But for a winners season, I feel the PitStop needs girls who were these winners’ contemporaries on their season. Even though Naysha is huge in the pageant scene, it feels weird to see her as a guest to judge winners when she was a first out on her season :rip: 

Actually they should have kept the "outsiders" theme. They had Nicole Byer on the first episode and they should have kept inviting comediennes/ drag race alumni. God knows Bob could use some help.

13 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

kWRYeOF.gif

These are the same girls that complained when Monet was hosting.

Everyone complained when Trixe hosted and said go back to Bob. Yall complained with Monet and said to go back to Trixie or Bob. Now we have Bob again and yall want Trixie or Monet. Gays just need to complain because its the only way they can have some sort of control of their terrible lives. Like i said before, every season yall need a queen to hate on because yall are the annoying bitchy bottom gays you like to complain that you arent. Yall are doing the same with Bob as a host.ru-paul-tyra-sanchez.gif

OT: I think the episode was judged fairly, and liking the season so far. Jaida needs one more win (maybe makeover) to snatch her finally ticket. Will Shea even make it at this point?

Edited by karron0624

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Jaida is a gorgeous mannequin, all looks but has nothing up there. I could never stan someone with that kind of personality. 

for heaven's sakes i'm glad someone has the cajones to say it. To paraphrase Wendy Williams, "[Jaida] sounds like she has a 5th grade education, she can't talk."

kWRYeOF.gif

Edited by Ina Garten

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Everyone complained when Trixe hosted and said go back to Bob. Yall complained with Monet and said to go back to Trixie or Bob. Now we have Bob again and yall want Trixie or Monet. Gays just need to complain because its the only way they can have some sort of control of their terrible lives. Like i said before, every season yall need a queen to hate on because yall are the annoying bitchy bottom gays you like to complain that you arent. Yall are doing the same with Bob as a host.ru-paul-tyra-sanchez.gif

OT: I think the episode was judged fairly, and liking the season so far. Jaida needs one more win (maybe makeover) to snatch her finally ticket. Will Shea even make it at this point?

TEA!!!

yall are some picky b*tt*ms

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

This fairytale.

Monet and Trixie were both universally PRAISED. 

11 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This fairytale.

Monet definitely was. Trixie being the controversial figure she is in this thread was praised and lashed. 

Bob was pretty much universally praised for S12/AS5. I think people like Bob being more candid, but it’s clear that the producers of the Pit Stop told her to tone the critiques down this season, likely because it’s All Winners and they wouldn’t want them to be lashed like how Bob lashed Blair.

43 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This fairytale.

You werent watching then because Trixie was panned here and on reddit. It was bad. Now Trixie is being praised.

i don’t even think it’s a spoiler to say they were talking about doing an Early Outs season so it makes sense why they would try to feature a bunch of early outs … to refresh ppls memories

on that note they should do first outs with both all stars and regular season girls. the cast could be:

coco

derrick

naysha

tempest

porkchop

morgan

vanjie

kelly mantel

james mansfield

daya betty

i would watch the **** out of that season !

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ina Garten said:

for heaven's sakes i'm glad someone has the cajones to say it. To paraphrase Wendy Williams, "[Jaida] sounds like she has a 5th grade education, she can't talk."

kWRYeOF.gif

I said it several pages ago. Her confessionals are usually painful to watch and the producers are wrong for including half of them where she struggles to string enough words together for a full, coherent sentence.

"How daaaare you not know how to make a garment out of BOOKS!" - Willow :ahh:

3 hours ago, qurl said:

i don’t even think it’s a spoiler to say they were talking about doing an Early Outs season so it makes sense why they would try to feature a bunch of early outs … to refresh ppls memories

on that note they should do first outs with both all stars and regular season girls. the cast could be:

coco

derrick

naysha

tempest

porkchop

morgan

vanjie

kelly mantel

james mansfield

daya betty

i would watch the **** out of that season !

If they are doing an early outs season it’ll flop hard tbh.

Ok im kinda mindblown that Willow Pill is giving 0 winner energy here. She did say she is tired, but this could literally be Laila McQueen sitting here lol. Angie would never, all the interviews I've seen (she was also just on Dynasty) is giving winner, same with Bosco tbh. Symone reigns supreme still, Willow gave better energy and ***** in that runway video for S14 and the promo.

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Ok im kinda mindblown that Willow Pill is giving 0 winner energy here. She did say she is tired, but this could literally be Laila McQueen sitting here lol. Angie would never, all the interviews I've seen (she was also just on Dynasty) is giving winner, same with Bosco tbh. Symone reigns supreme still, Willow gave better energy and ***** in that runway video for S14 and the promo.

Ma’am she has a disease 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.