RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

:dancehall2:

I need Marina to host the Pit Stop for Global All Stars if there will be one :jonny3:

• Like 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastique already won the season pretty much

Posted (edited)

Ru's shirt at the beginning of episode 2 retails for almost $12,000 :deadbanana2:

edit: and the matching pants were probably a similar price. That one outfit was probably around the same price as the whole runway stipend that each girl got :rip: 

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Haha 1

to me roxxy was the main character from these two episodes ... MOTHER!

For the first ep, Angeria, Gotmik, Roxxy and Plastique TORE

For the paint ball Plastique and Gotmik just owned it ... but Roxxy and Shannel also served hard too

Strong premiere all around ... snatch game next week oh lord

This b*ch is SICKENING!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Plastique really ate those first two episodes. 
I really thought the top 2 of episode 1 was going to be Plastique and Roxxy 

Episode 1 was great, episode 2 was kind of boring

I'm dying

• Haha 5

Hustle That Cat is that good:jonny6:

Top 3 Runway Songs now are:

Hustle That Cat

Mighty Love

Sissy That Walk

Plastique and Nymphia having the 2 of THE BEST design looks on the series back to back.

Oh that's Asian excellence. 

• Like 3

I thought Plastique won the lipsync in the second episode :katie: Gottmik had the stronger looks but loved Plastique's too.

Angeria ATE the first episode and I loved how she used comedy to defeat Jorgeous' strong moves in the lipsync first episode. 

Vanjie already cracking me up :lmao: Keke and Stephanie Hsu were amazing guest judges.

Love the Paramount+ episodes,  you can tell Ross and Michelle get to be so much more unfiltered compared to the MTV versions :lmao:

1 hour ago, ThousandMiles said:

Hustle That Cat is that good:jonny6:

Top 3 Runway Songs now are:

Hustle That Cat

Mighty Love

Sissy That Walk

Sexy sexy drag queen sweetie...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We need to start a dialogue about Roxxy's mug

• Haha 2

this has the potential to be the first US season i will not watch the whole way through

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Iceland said:

not they making gotmik win, when she can't lip-sync AT ALL

her track record being WIN - LOSS (to the winner of the season) - WIN when it comes to lip syncs is genuinely insane

Mik did win that lipsync against plastique! I kept staring at gotmik :gayoncecat1:

31 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

We need to start a dialogue about Roxxy's mug

It'll be... interesting to see every week. She looks better in the werkroom than the confessionals at least.  :gaycat7:

There something about plastique … the mug isn't giving! I think she need to do a different eye makeup look. Something just looks.. off 

Am I the only one that gets the feeling that the queens are still winning prizes that they just aren't telling us about? I know that they all got paid very well in the appearance fee and wardrobe money, but it really it still kind of seems like there's something extra we don't know about. 

I enjoyed the first episode more than AS8's girl groups so that's something. The song was okay. Plastique, Jorgeous, and Angie stood out to me. Vanjie did well too. The rest were okay - no one outright sucked. Nina was smart by singing.

As far as the runways go, Plastique, Roxxxy, and Jorgeous were my favorites. Nina and Gotmikk's outfits didn't really do it for me. I know they were made to look like the bottles (or vise versa) but… idk. 

The paint ball was fun. I think the top two was correct but the lip sync probably should've gone to Plastique tbh (even though I thought she was a bit sloppy at times). Roxxxy's look was excellent and I honestly didn't mind Jorgeous's design look as much as the judges seemed to. Poor Nina… I get that she is a bigger girl but she has zero fashion sense… The first look was stunning, the second was okay, but the third… girl. 

Thank god we did get some negative feedback this episode. Despite it seeming like the judges were holding back a bit, they did still call out flaws. I feel like they're maybe trying to stick with the nicer approach since this is a charity season and will likely be a big PR move. 

Yeah 

this season seems a bit boring 

non elimination in a normal AS season is dumb.

#teamroxxy anyways 

so the queens arent getting any money themselves? :rip:

and all positive critiques :rip:

and that cast isnt particularly exciting as well except for a few :rip:

all stars ruined if they do this with the next one

Gagged at Plastique's paint look

• Like 3

I just finished watching the first two episodes of AS9. Wow, I loved it. I'm kind of gagged by how good they were and the cast chemistry is so strong. I'm getting a good vibe for this season. I know it's early, but I think it's promising… this season compared to as8 is night and day lol. the non elim format might work better for a strong cast of non winners instead winners lol

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

so the queens arent getting any money themselves? :rip:

and all positive critiques :rip:

and that cast isnt particularly exciting as well except for a few :rip:

all stars ruined if they do this with the next one

They did. $75k to be exact. $50k for participation and $25k for runway looks. 

They gave some criticisms in the second episodes so at least they are willing to do that unlike AS7

Edited by publikcitizen

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Nymphia Wind, Marina Summers and Plastique Tiara! The back-to-back-to-back Asian Excellence this year! :clap3::alexz::worship2:

And Aurora Matrix :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.