RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Property Queens

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Plastique is being robbed so bad 

• Like 7

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastique Mother Godara really is taking it this season, I stanned in 2019 and I continue to stan today, hello!! Look at the material! :clap3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh period

This bootleg 'British Vogue memorable looks' DIY mess.. I hate when queens knockoff things like this.. I'd expect better from someone as cocky as Naomi too, if it's not the original, keep it.  Ugly ass binder too :rip:

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Plastique absolutely devoured the ball oh my got 

• Like 2

hmm yeah plastique definitely having the biggest MOMENT so far 

• Like 2

The drop in quality from the first lip sync to the second lip sync, and they gave the win to the person who i would objectively say did the worst in the second lipsync. 🙃

• Like 1

Plastique her track record being WIN-WIN so far, icon. Jorgeous has a completely different energy this time, she's radiating! Plastique and Jorgeous top 2 please. Both won their lip syncs too...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Messy ball :rip: I can already tell this is going to be a long and boring season.

The way we had to sit and listen to the judges force themselves to say nice things about Nina West's outfits :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

I've only watched the first episode but Plastique ate them all up in the challenge and the runway (even though the personality is still barely there). That top 2 was a choice. The judging :rip: no negative critiques really hurt this show bad.

1 hour ago, LionH3art said:

Plastique her track record being WIN-WIN so far, icon. Jorgeous has a completely different energy this time, she's radiating! Plastique and Jorgeous top 2 please. Both won their lip syncs too...

Yes! I'm surprised by Jorgeous. Much more confident 

PLASTIQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

***** the goddess that you ARE! whew she's stomping HARD. the ball ATE ATE ATE!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

fuckkkkkkk who would have thought that the pretty social media queen would come back and stomp the competition this hard.

she has stepped her pussie UP big time, AGHHHH it's so satisfying being GAGGED being GOOPED like this. no one saw it coming.

• Like 2

I'm sorry but none of these girls can touch plastique she should've won both episodes my GOD 

vlQ0pOC.gif

• Like 6

I'm geniunely surprised that Plastique wasn't in the top in the premiere. She tore the challenge and the runway

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I'm geniunely surprised that Plastique wasn't in the top in the premiere. She tore the challenge and the runway

I still see why it was Angie and Jorgeous tbh. Plastique was great but just a HAIR below those two for me in the challenge. Vanjie honestly mightve been my favorite hahah

• Like 2

if you haven't watched the episodes, don't read the spoiler below, you've been warned:

Spoiler

EP1: I would've picked Angeria & Plastique personally, but I feel like Jorgeous got the edge because she led choreo. It wasn't undeserved that Jorgeous was Top 2, though. overall, results seemed fair. Angeria deserved to win the lipsync.

EP2: Top 2 was 100% correct, but Plastique should've won the lipsync. Good ball, overall. Plastique devoured, 11/10s across the board.  Plastique was the star of these first 2 episodes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I still see why it was Angie and Jorgeous tbh. Plastique was great but just a HAIR below those two for me in the challenge. Vanjie honestly mightve been my favorite hahah

True. Vanjie did the best in the challenge for me but her runway was bad :rip: wouldn't be surprised if she kept most of the $75k for runways for herself

they cant crown another asian queen back to back :giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 1

not they making gotmik win, when she can't lip-sync AT ALL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nymphia Wind, Marina Summers and Plastique Tiara! The back-to-back-to-back Asian Excellence this year! :clap3::alexz::worship2:

• Like 5

Ok that reading challenge was the best one in ages. I was screaming all the way through.

• Like 3

I want Maddy Morphosis on Pit Stop S17 and I'd like Alaska, Bob or Monét to do it again too 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Gottmik's dancing in the first episode was one of the worst performances I've ever seen on All Stars :redface:

Correct top 2 on episode 2 :clap3:excellent looks... but wtf was that lipsync :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.