RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

She's so unserious lmao

Why did i watch this in full and why was it so entertaining lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Hex said:

I'm not defending her for it (not that it's really anything besides cringe anyway) but the whole Q "blaccent" thing feels like an excuse to just dogpile on her. Jujubee, Derrick Barry, Aquaria and many more very popular non-black queens use a "blaccent" much more prominently and no one bats an eye.

Those queens have all faced their own hate campaigns :rip: if they haven't been clocked for using blaccents it's because nobody has noticed (I definitely haven't)

Besides, the Q backlash is mostly light-hearted from what I've seen

Posted (edited)

The excuses for why Sasha Colby's number on a season FINALE was such a chop are giving coping

Edited by hétérosexuelle
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

Why do the la girls keep forcing Salina titties on us :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

The excuses for why Sasha Colby's number on a season FINALE was such a chop are giving coping

Are you referring to S15 or S16?

2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

and what about IT!

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Are you referring to S15 or S16?

S16

what a nonthingburger

I assume 3am ET releases for AS9 episodes?

Are we getting 1 episode or 2 like the last 2 szns on Friday?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She walked

jorgeous-drag-race.gif

so she could run

GQFIomM.gif

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, modern thing said:

Shannel and Roxxy are such dominating forces my gawd

Also not Vanjie's look basically attacking everyone lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I assume 3am ET releases for AS9 episodes?

I guess so? I think that's what they did last season. 

I still can't believe with 16 seasons of Drag Race, THIS is the cast they chose for Allstars 9. It's ridiculous to keep having these 3-time queens when we haven't seen so many queens outside of their original season (All Winners is obviously a different story).

Then we have Plastique, Jorgeous, Vanjie? :skull:  So really, all I am hoping to win are Gottmik, Nina & Angeria... and I feel bad because these 3 fierce queens are in such a lousey cast WITH NO CASH PRIZE :skull: :skull:

The only one I'm actively rooting AGAINST is Vanjie. :pukey: I drove to see her bratty *** in Pittsburgh for VAIN on April 19th & she was a complete spoiled BRAT. I have never seen a drag queen act like such a toddler. It was so awkward watching Vanjie berat the crowd. I hope she falls short AGAIN & her 15 minutes is UP :clap3:

Final prediction: Angeria for the WIN :crown:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DivaDown said:

I still can't believe with 16 seasons of Drag Race, THIS is the cast they chose for Allstars 9. It's ridiculous to keep having these 3-time queens when we haven't seen so many queens outside of their original season (All Winners is obviously a different story).

Then we have Plastique, Jorgeous, Vanjie? :skull:  So really, all I am hoping to win are Gottmik, Nina & Angeria... and I feel bad because these 3 fierce queens are in such a lousey cast WITH NO CASH PRIZE :skull: :skull:

The only one I'm actively rooting AGAINST is Vanjie. :pukey: I drove to see her bratty *** in Pittsburgh for VAIN on April 19th & she was a complete spoiled BRAT. I have never seen a drag queen act like such a toddler. It was so awkward watching Vanjie berat the crowd. I hope she falls short AGAIN & her 15 minutes is UP :clap3:

Final prediction: Angeria for the WIN :crown:

Honestly I'm not mad at Roxxxy or Shannel. It's been 7 years since we've seen Roxxxy compete and 11/12? Since Shannel was on. Technically we've seen Vangie compete twice since both of them were on their second time. You arent the first person to say something like this about Vanjie recently though. I wonder what's up with her. She used to be nicer. 

Im excited to see what this group has to offer this time around. Nina's biggest issue was fashion/taste. Gotmikk's only weaknesses that I can recall are confidence, dancing, and a lack of personality. Plastique is in a similar situation where she lacked confidence, a personality, and comedy. Jorgeous and Angeria may have a better chance since Angeria really didn't have many flaws and Jorgeous's issues lied in comedy challenges (she still shouldn't have won the ball idk what Ru was smoking that day) so as long as she worked on that she will do well. 

Fingers crossed we will get the two episode premiere. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

oh Plastique's 3D eyebrows read really well, i have to give it to her for coming in with beauty trends. 

from pimple stoned thighs, bared face make up, to limpy corset :clap3:

Edited by unino

Do we have anything for Season 17 yet? :laugh:

3 hours ago, DivaDown said:

Do we have anything for Season 17 yet? :laugh:

There's the spoiler thread for that :mandown:

I'm still waiting for the day we see legend, icon and star Jazell Barbie Royale on Drag Race :WAP:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, modern thing said:

After seeing this clip, I am fine with this cast. Every queen here has had some type of success off of the show (Even if Vanjie is only here because of a well known meme)

Jorgeous is the only filler queen. She probably needed a few more years to grow before coming back. I would of rather seen Peppermint in that spot or if they needed a lip sync assassin they could of called Kameron Michaels or Denali

lol a designer exposed Eureka for not paying for 2 costumes 

The IG is @touchedbyascorpio but beware the IG post contains spoilers so see at your own risk 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.