RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Smokin’ Hot Firefighter Makeovers

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Best mono chromatica: Nina :rip:

Best art: Gotmik

Best paint design: Plastik

Omg I can't believe Plastik made that in 1 day I kinda have to give it to her holyshit

• Like 1

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

17 hours ago, Almodusa said:

And Aurora Matrix :redface:

And MOTHER Niohuru X

vlQ0pOC.gif

The endless chokehold of asian EXCELLENCE.

• Like 2

both episodes were a chore to get through... I feel we have seen the same scenes, sequencing, conversations over and over - and for standard season it's fine, cause we don't know the girls, but for all stars it's not exciting at all

ball was good, Plastique was the best easily, she smashed it completely (should've won both episodes if we're being honest) :clap3:

why is Nina changing at all? especially the ball, like did she really think she might win??? :rip:

first lipsync was ok, the second was absolutely terrible... 

also the most important note for episode two - I loathe Ross Mathews, just hearing his voice irritates me at this point, his notes are the worst, he needst to go asap :mad:

• Like 1

can't even begin to describe how criminal it was that they didn't do the original version of Million Dollar Bill …. bring back more lip syncs that aren't so untz untz and less octane

• Like 4

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I hate vanjie so much 

I mean, she should have been automatically eliminated on episode 2. That ball was so tragic. :ghostface:

Plastique actually slaying the first two episodes, and Nina doing great in one, color me surprised :ohwow:

Jorgeous still being a terrible lipsyncer, always a backup dancer, never the star.

:ryan3:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, modern thing said:

also the most important note for episode two - I loathe Ross Mathews, just hearing his voice irritates me at this point, his notes are the worst, he needst to go asap :mad:

For real he needs to GO I'm dead serious :fish2:

• Like 4

Shea's mug is absolutely stunning

The episodes were too boring. What was the reason making the first one 70 mins long :skull:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Afferty said:

The episodes were too boring. What was the reason making the first one 70 mins long :skull:

i agree, there was a lot of the footage of the outdoor painting that wasnt really needed.

Y'all I'm a bit bored by this season so far... Great cast, but these episodes DRAGGED, mama. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wait the way Plastique is giving me a real bisexual crisis…

I fancy her so much both in and out drag…

It's too much for me :jonny3:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

Y'all I'm a bit bored by this season so far... Great cast, but these episodes DRAGGED, mama. 

I don't know what they were thinking with this non elimination format.
You can literally tell during the first episode already that the girls do not give a ****, screaming and laughing about „for Charityyyy!1!" 

I blame these stupid „omg uwu i love <3 all the queenns" ass fans requesting the non elimination format for non winners seasons. 
This is a ******* reality tv competition and at the end of the day i wanna be entertained & thats not happening if there are no stakes 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Vanjie is so ******* annoying, the new mug is hideous

It was the most boring ever but I'm still into it and looking forward to see Anitta next episode 

Gottmik and Plastik are serving, Roxxy looks like Alexes Mateo now 🫣 but she is still serving, Gottmik out of drag looks a lot like Madonna

Spoiler

spacer.png

There's someone I don't find interesting at all but I hope she doesn't see this message lol (Nina)

So if this was a regular AS season which queens do you think would be out in the first and second episode :gaynetcat4:

That Gottrigged vs Plastique lipsync...gurl :bibliahh:
Absolutely TRAGIC!

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

So if this was a regular AS season which queens do you think would be out in the first and second episode :gaynetcat4:

Ep 1 Nina and Shannel

Ep 2 Nina and Angeria 

There is something so horrifying about Nina's drag, I have such a visceral reaction whenever she hits tne runway

• Haha 4

Okay episode 2 :jonny: 

This ball was pretty ****ing good. I loved the categories and the BUDGET is BUDGETING. 

Mik and Plastique absolutely devoured. Plastique is kinda washing these girls right now cause holy **** her package is insane. And her designed look?? Excuse me?? Mik's work of art look was INSANE too. 

Mik… did not win that lipsync though. It was a bad song for those girls but Mik actually did nothing during the lipsync. Plastique was at least… a little silly I guess.

I'm kinda fully rooting for Plastique now cause Roxxxy has been kind of letting me down a bit so far :jonny: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Iceland said:

ep1: idk honestly no one did bad but gottmik was struggling to keep up with the choreo after jorgeous' verse and i honestly HATE how jorgeous doesnt bother padding now :pukey:

Verses: Gottmik > Nina > Vanjie > Roxxy > Plastique > Angeria > Shannel > Jorgeous

Peformance outfits: Plastique > Nina > Roxxy > Angeria > Gottmik > Shannel > Jorgeous > Vanjie (that leotard :rip:)

Runway: Plastique > Angeria > Nina > Jorgeous > Shannel > Vanjie > Gottmik > Roxxy (mama :rip:)

Really hard decision but ig my top 2 would've been Nina and Plastique and btm2 would've been Shannel and Jorgeous

Ep2: did my tops and bottoms in an earlier post but it would be either Jorgeous/Angeria/Nina

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

These lipsync song choices:deadbanana4:

Not Plastique being robbed of Top 2 on episode 1 then getting ROBBED on winning the lipsync!:dancehall2:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Iceland said:

Episode 1 elimination: Nina, Shannel bottom 2 with Nina obviously going home. 
Episode 2 elimination: Angeria and Nina. But since Nina went home in my first scenario - Angeria and Jorgeous - with Jorgeous eliminated. 

Roxxxy even with being mid first episode and third 2nd episode, is giving me winner vibes. 

Plastique won't win but damn - girl deserved top 2 over Angeria and Jorgeous. And Vanjie deserves top 2 as well. 

Badges for me if I was a judge so far would be; 

Episode 1: Plastique and Vanjie 

Episode 2: Plastique and Gotmikk

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

ep1: idk honestly no one did bad but gottmik was struggling to keep up with the choreo after jorgeous' verse and i honestly HATE how jorgeous doesnt bother padding now :pukey:

Verses: Gottmik > Nina > Vanjie > Roxxy > Plastique > Angeria > Shannel > Jorgeous

Peformance outfits: Plastique > Nina > Roxxy > Angeria > Gottmik > Shannel > Jorgeous > Vanjie (that leotard :rip:)

Runway: Plastique > Angeria > Nina > Jorgeous > Shannel > Vanjie > Gottmik > Roxxy (mama :rip:)

Really hard decision but ig my top 2 would've been Nina and Plastique and btm2 would've been Shannel and Jorgeous

Nina.. sis… 

Someone on Reddit had a good idea for non elimination seasons. To ensure that there's still some sort of drive and competitiveness, the bottom two get blocked automatically and the top two lip sync for the win and $10,000. Idk about two blocks but maybe the winner can only pick from the bottom two to block? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.