RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

wait hold up, i do NOT remember putting Jaida on last place, i coulda swore i put her 4th and Raja last :rip: i demand a recount!!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfb51aa70b80a946b5d582fda835e450d3bbdbb8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Oop. Those scores were leftover from last weeks post, just forget to edit them :skull:

Jaida only had 3 last place scores: Save the Day, lookinin, and Gigii

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfb51aa70b80a946b5d582fda835e450d3bbdbb8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Replies 40.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

periodT Monet robbed. TV and Yvie underserving winners. 

52 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

JINKX MONSOON

Cutest Babyboys: 1

I screamed djghfkjgd

36 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Oop. Those scores were leftover from last weeks post, just forget to edit them :skull:

Jaida only had 3 last place scores: Save the Day, lookinin, and Gigii

Wasn’t into the fart jokes and felt like Jaida could have looked better on the performance and runway 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

z4ItiBH.png

The Vivienne tops the scoreboard for the first time all season with a 3 point lead

After moving up 2 spots last week, Monet moves up another 2 spots and is now 3rd overall

Jinkx & Raja both drop a spot each but remain in the top 4

Yvie remains in last place for the 5th week in a row :rip:

The best Yvie has ever done according to ATRL is 4th best :skull:

Viv, Monét, Jinkx & Jaida for top 4

With Jaida snatching Raja's place coz we saw what grandma would do in the finale with those lipsync skills :skull:

Poor Yvie can't catch a break, truly the weakest winner we had ever seen (in terms of show performance)

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

I've enjoyed this season but they desperately need to change up the formula of the show because it's getting stale :deadbanana4:

You are literally watching a season with a new formula :rip:

I am kinda obsessed with Titanic even though none of the verses were a total slayage.

And... what the **** Trinity & Raja were doing towards the end with the crying and tissue waving :rip: I didn't get it

Monet WON this week, period. Rigged judging won't change that. 

So happy to see that reflected in the results :clap3: 

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

4th place

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b437950c968ef37d65cb6d23bf40fc5e895bef1a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

YVIE ODDLY

average score: 4.20

best score: 1 (lionh3rt, Julien, Hurem)

worst score: 8 (Bimbo, Spaceman, devon, )

Was my best score for Yvie counted? I DEMAND A RECOUNT. 

Poor girl, even in the week where's in the Top, ATRL rates her 4th!!! best :skull:

I even rated Monet as 2nd instead of 1st to give Yvie more of a boost. :skull: 

Still think Shea was ****, and doesnt deserve a top 2 placement. 

Wow the way Monet won this week. Too bad she was blocked and couldn’t receive her star :weeps: 

I was hoping she'd get there before the seasons over but now Im not so sure :skull:

US Winners without 1m followers:

Bebe Zahara Benet (531k)

Tyra/King James (891)

Chad Michaels (553k)

Jaida Essence Hall (891k)

Kylie Sonique Love (629k)

Willow Pill (663k)

Jaida stans can kiss her winning chances goodbye I fear. No way they crown one of the least followed winners

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You are literally watching a season with a new formula :rip:

Besides from the fact that there's no eliminations there's literally nothing different about it :rip:

CALLING ALL DRAG RACE FANS. GINGER IS BEING ATTACKED ON TWITTER BY RIGHT WING NUTS AND ARE CALLING HER A PEDOPHILE AND A GROOMER. WE NEED TO STAND UP AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND NOT LET THEM ANTAGONIZE US FOR SIMPLY EXISTING. SUPPORT GINGER AND TELL THESE ******* OFF! SUPPORT A QUEER PERSON BEING ATTACKED.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Stardom said:

Besides from the fact that there's no eliminations there's literally nothing different about it :rip:

- No eliminations

- No bottom 2/3

- Winners given legendary legend stars

- Finale determined by stars

- Plunging (blocking)

Are you OK? :psyduck:

22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

- No eliminations

- No bottom 2/3

- Winners given legendary legend stars

- Finale determined by stars

- Plunging (blocking)

Are you OK? :psyduck:

The overall premise of the show is still the same with the same challenges you've seen a hundred times. A badge (that they already did on DRUK) and a glittery plunger isn't changing that. Are you ok? 

43 minutes ago, Stardom said:

The overall premise of the show is still the same with the same challenges you've seen a hundred times. A badge (that they already did on DRUK) and a glittery plunger isn't changing that. Are you ok? 

The format has changed a lot for this, it is silly to say it is the same. There is only so much they can do to change up challenge types while still keeping things drag related, there is still a general formula they need to stick to so most of the changes season to season will be to the rules of the game. 

Plus half the time they introduce new challenges or a new twist on old challenges (the gaff-in from AS1, Snatch Game of Love) the fans absolutely hate it. What else are you expecting challenge wise?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Stardom said:

Overall premise? Ummm a drag competition? I don't understand why you'd go into season 7 of a show expecting a different premise. 

You explicitly said "there's literally nothing different" which is flat out wrong. Even with the badges — in the UK they signify a win, but that's it. They can't be blocked and they don't determine the season finalists.

I'm also weary of the challenges being so similar across seasons and would love to see something new, or even reused from earlier seasons. But I can see that issue while still acknowledging this season has changed the formula in pretty major ways.

Yea as much as some of the girls wanna complain they need to keep certain things like snatch game, a ball challenge, roast, etc. as they all pertain to drag irl and as was stated, when challenges like these get shaken up it’s pretty collectively hated anyway. I’m enjoying this season, easily the best AS since AS4.

10 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I was hoping she'd get there before the seasons over but now Im not so sure :skull:

US Winners without 1m followers:

Bebe Zahara Benet (531k)

Tyra/King James (891)

Chad Michaels (553k)

Jaida Essence Hall (891k)

Kylie Sonique Love (629k)

Willow Pill (663k)

Jaida stans can kiss her winning chances goodbye I fear. No way they crown one of the least followed winners

The least followed queens are being from the first and last seasons just proves the show has peaked. Sad :'(

Drove the car in Amsterdam: 8 (Rigalo, Save the Day, Satellites, Dekkan, HotFriedChicken, Relampago, Desire)

Riggory in atrl, if you think that Jinkx was worse than Raja this week, you have no right to come for the show and the judges lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.