RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

just watched ms mattel's hello hello video and it was cute.. 

This Town and C'mon Loretta are next trixcat.png

• Replies 40.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Down Under S2 announced :bibliahh:

This season is BORING. 

There's nothing GRAND about this All Winners season. Not even little details like a bigger stage or some ****. WOW are really a bunch of cheap bast*rds. 

47 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Dead on arrival 

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not y'all talking about Derrick shading India and not including the best moment in Whatcha Packin' history

4:00 mark

Derrick is so shady lol loving it

• ATRL Moderator

2 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5

7 will probably end up second

Has there been a single break out star from UKs3? I swear no one has done anything of note :rip:

3 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

I know a few of the queens rumoured to be on it... could potentially be a much funner season as long as production dont funk it up

50 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

2 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5

7 will probably end up second

TASTE. 

I feel like AS4 had a better cast but AS3 had much funner challenges/drama

I’m really excited for DU 2 starting on July 30th. The Aussie and Kiwi queens deserve this platform to showcase their artistry and talent! 

Rewatched AS4 and have some thoughts:

- Monét did not deserve the crown. Only memorable moment for her was the roast. Her verse was okay but forgettable after an episode and her makeover would have been just safe most other seasons. Not to mention half the season she floated or outright bottomed. Trinity, like her or not, deserved to be sole winner based on her performance but also her attitude of determination the whole way through. She served PROFESSIONAL and FOCUSED.

- I appreciated Naomi much more this time around. Her talent number was cute and could have been a top placement instead of Monique and her Snatch Game could have been top instead of Manila. She burned out a bit mid season but saved herself with her iconic lip sync in the battle back challenge and that MAKEOVER WAS AMAZING. like WHEW! 

- Manila still robbed and Latrice should been sent home. But I get why Naomi did it 

- Valentina really made the season fun by playing up her character and leaning into her delusion. It didn’t necessarily work out for her in the long run but I did find it entertaining.

- Monique was not robbed in any way shape or form :rip: her performance the whole season felt shaky and her attitude rubbed me a little bit the wrong way 

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Rewatched AS4 and have some thoughts:

- Monét did not deserve the crown. Only memorable moment for her was the roast. Her verse was okay but forgettable after an episode and her makeover would have been just safe most other seasons. Not to mention half the season she floated or outright bottomed. Trinity, like her or not, deserved to be sole winner based on her performance but also her attitude of determination the whole way through. She served PROFESSIONAL and FOCUSED.

- Monique was not robbed in any way shape or form :rip: her performance the whole season felt shaky and her attitude rubbed me a little bit the wrong way 

5wMR.gif

Trinity's cringeworthy tucking tutorial is still one of the most baffling challenge wins of all time. :rip: She got so much payola that season.

5 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Trinity's cringeworthy tucking tutorial is still one of the most baffling challenge wins of all time. :rip: She got so much payola that season.

ESPECIALLY when you had talent shows like Gia's and Manila's there :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

2 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 5

7 will probably end up between 3 and 6

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Has there been a single break out star from UKs3? I swear no one has done anything of note :rip:

Krystal is touring the US I think, and I thought Ella quit after being clocked for using drag just to further her boy theatre career?

The fact that Trinity with a "tucking tutorial" & Monique with that "performance" were the TOP2 in the first episode

let's you know right from the gate that AS4 was gonna be a payolad mess.

14 minutes ago, Subomie said:

i've only watched as4 once tbf but i also remember being kinda shocked by her and, to a lesser extent latrice, winning the clubs challenge? i remember thinking monique and monet's alien club and their presentation was worthy of winning :skull:

18 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Her winning over Gia too :rip: I love the idea of a talent show challenge but the wins for them left me puzzled all the time

Yeah Trinity's talent show and club hive wins were both very questionable. Monet's makeover was too, but her roast and verse wins were decisive wins like how Trinity's snatch game and acting challenge were. So imo they both had two justified wins and Monet overtook her in the finale with Super Queen and then absolutely destroyed her in the Fighter lip sync. 

x

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

And yet Trinity BOMBED the lipsync that Monet massacred her in so who deserved the crown? Their performance on the season got them to top 2 and the lipsync for the crown proved Monet should've been the sole winner

Wait, Monet won the AS4 makeup challenge? :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.