RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

36 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

shows some of season 15's set

Loved this segment. It was especially cool seeing and hearing some of the people behind the magic :clap3:

• Replies 40.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Me everytime I enter this thread

And it staying that way until July 29th

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b5b51ef5b282b28c8e

Holy **** that Derrick tweet about India made me literally choke on my saliva.

i actually thought monet deserved top two this week she was one of the few that consciously incorporated the Y2K references into her verse, her performing look was great, and her dolly runway was hands down the best.

I think what's irritating is that production several times now seems to have nudged outcomes towards putting a blocked girl in the top two, so that the "blocked" plunger twist can actually seem consequential (because if girls who were blocked weren't semi-regularly placing top two the week after it would be a completely pointless twist). Like I think that's what nudged Jinkx into the top two for the improv challenge and I think that's what placed Vivienne in the top two this week. 

Edited by Ina Garten

Jaida verse was nasty

singing about poop coming out while someone eats you out is just gross 

Kiiii @ TheOnlyOne keep coming with new Monet gifs each day trying to make them viral in the thread but noone is touching them 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527da9949952b7a8d39

21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jaida verse was nasty

she kinda has to go for low hanging fruit every time because she's just not that sophisticated or clever

also I think i'm realizing why Jinkx isn't really hitting for me and I think it's because she doesn't have a victim-narrative to make her shine this time around. Her whole season was bolstering her with a massive underdog storyline against roxxxy and detox. This time around there's no conflict and she's evenely matched among other competitors who can act/sing/do comedy. also her dolly was extremely busted this week and someone needs to smash that dumbazz ukelele 

Jaida's verse was one of my faves. She really just went for it.

She literally won the first episode of her season with an amazing verse on a musical-type song, which was very classy and sophisticated.

I don't get people who are not enjoying the season, I think it's been consistently good, we never had a really bad episode or poorly written acting challenge. Also, the fact that are no deliberation/getting ready to lipsync moments is so much better. I always get bored when they have to choose lipsticks.

I also like how light-hearted it is and no sob-stories in the werkroom while getting ready, the girls are shady, but no mean, just playful banter. 

I think people overanalyse every moment too much and don't fully enjoy the season

10 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

I don't get people who are not enjoying the season, I think it's been consistently good, we never had a really bad episode or poorly written acting challenge. Also, the fact that are no deliberation/getting ready to lipsync moments is so much better. I always get bored when they have to choose lipsticks.

I also like how light-hearted it is and no sob-stories in the werkroom while getting ready, the girls are shady, but no mean, just playful banter. 

I think people overanalyse every moment too much and don't fully enjoy the season

We just got bored of overexposing the show imo tbh. The quality of this season is very high but we just need more and more fun each season

Edited by Afferty

My only issue with this season is that it doesn't feel very "big" for a winner's season. The initial press week was great but beyond that, it feels like a regular season :rip: All the challenges are rehashed from the past and it feels like the stakes are very low. 

It being on a streaming service vs. VH1 is doesn't help matters. 

I stopped watching this season after episode 3. The queens are not giving it all and I'm SO over the same dumb/cringy challenges. It's an All Winners season. Those nonsensical acting challenges are so, so tired. It's time to revamp the show. 

I expected this to be like Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, but meh... 

Since the moment the queens entered the werk room I knew this season wasn't gonna be it.

delayed-runway-rupauls-drag-race-s13e3.j

They needed to walk here with some big ass screens behind them and their names plastered on it. Make it an event. Big, bold, new. 

Anyways, maybe I'll catch up later. 

Edited by Blade Runner

• ATRL Moderator

Not y'all talking about Derrick shading India and not including the best moment in Whatcha Packin' history

4:00 mark

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

Kiiii @ TheOnlyOne keep coming with new Monet gifs each day trying to make them viral in the thread but noone is touching them 

oop-

57 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Since the moment the queens entered the werk room I knew this season wasn't gonna be it.

delayed-runway-rupauls-drag-race-s13e3.j

They needed to walk here with some big ass screens behind them and their names plastered on it. Make it an event. Big, bold, new. 

Anyways, maybe I'll catch up later. 

I know how you feel, its so sad they dropped this ball with this.

I feel like they need a new team overall, keep Ru and the judges, entirely new everyone else for fresh brains.

52 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not y'all talking about Derrick shading India and not including the best moment in Whatcha Packin' history

"Which I do agree with" :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jaida verse was nasty

!

Ive been trying to ignore how lowkey oversexual and kinda nasty Jaida is, but it does bother me a smidge. :sad:

That and Bob constantly offering or asking fellow queens for sexual favors on The Pit Stop lately has me feeling like im getting old tbh.

He just did it with Derrick and it was awkward af to me.

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

"Which I do agree with" :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Michelle CRACKED :ahh: 

just watched ms mattel's hello hello video and it was cute.. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Michelle CRACKED :ahh: 

I love how she cracks twice in a row when his next read arrives 10 seconds later:ahh:

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

!

Ive been trying to ignore how lowkey oversexual and kinda nasty Jaida is, but it does bother me a smidge. :sad:

That and Bob constantly offering or asking fellow queens for sexual favors on The Pit Stop lately has me feeling like im getting old tbh.

He just did it with Derrick and it was awkward af to me.

31e092658c06a25977881d396955d70e.jpg

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

You're absolutely right. It's the way she always chooses violence when she talks about India for me :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.