RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

promoting education! that's winner behaviour

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Already doing more than the S14 winner

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Naomi still being a hater, not surprising 

Naomi is such a c*** :ahh:

I love her :giraffe:

Mistress > Sasha > Loosey > Luxx > Anetra

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Edited by Bicassie

1 minute ago, Whis said:

What has Willow Pill actually done during her reign?

Nothing and she still lives rent free in your mind. Ha power :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Whis said:

What has Willow Pill actually done during her reign?

A FLOP

THE AUDACITY and utter IRONY of luxx saying loosey's drag is generic :dies: luxx's interactions with her teacher were so cold, when they were on the runway :skull: the poor teacher.. i really hope the top 3 are sasha, mistress and anetra, who actually were my top 3 from the beginning :eek: 

loosey is annoying but it's fun hating on her and i see where she's getting from, not getting criticism and her coping mechanisms are funny but luxx is straight up arrogant and annoying. i like say it like it is types but she's just rubbing me the wrong way. SASHA FTW!

48 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What Aquaria did had class to it

loosey-smile.gif

It was serving “I’m a boy and cant even be bothered to make myself look like i have a-cups.” 

loosey-smile.gif

If any queen went back to back like Aquaria did on her season, or wore this

spacer.png

with literal boy nipples hanging out, i would say eliminate the ***** on the spot.

loosey-smile.gif

1 hour ago, unino said:

oh so now you're uncomfortable with BOY? her body is SNATCHED if anything is giving boy are her shoulders and arms!

You can have a snatched body and still serve boy. We are looking at drag queens, not boys, or in Aquarias case twinks, who do drag. If Raja’s old as could serve what Aquaria did but better 7 years prior, the stanning of that slightly better Cracker is inexcusable.

loosey-smile.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Luxx cannot perform for shit omg.  She’s lucky she was against Loosey cuz any of the other 3 would have eliminated her in 5 seconds 

wish they had started the Loosey vs Luxx drama earlier, cause it was only getting more entertaining

spacer.png

anyways Sasha and Anetra have secured spots in the top3 imho, it's between Luxx and Mistress (hoping we get top4 tbh, it's a great top4)

spacer.png

1 minute ago, karron0624 said:

You can have a snatched body and still serve boy. We are looking at drag queens, not boys, or in Aquarias case twinks, who do drag. If Raja’s old as could serve what Aquaria did but better 7 years prior, the stanning of that slightly better Cracker is inexcusable.

loosey-smile.gif

stop living in season 6 mindset where drag has to be certain womanly type. not every drag queen wants to be a milf and aquaria clearly did not.

aquaria had clear vision about her drag and did it RIGHT unlike many queens that just trying to be her.

• ATRL Moderator

You clearly have to know what you’re doing if you do drag with your boy body that exposed.  

Aquaria and violet can pull it off, amethyst and aura couldn’t.  It’s that simple.  

Didn’t like how they edited Miss Reyes in a few scenes… like this is a teacher appreciation makeover episode, let’s not make fun of her when she’s literally working one of the hardest professions in the world right now. I just imagine how they feel when they’re watching the episode back… :rip:

Why did I feel kind of sad about Loosey leaving :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

Just now, madonnas said:

You clearly have to know what you’re doing if you do drag with your boy body that exposed.  

Aquaria and violet can pull it off, amethyst and aura couldn’t.  It’s that simple.  

Amethyst pulled up to my local club the other weekend looking such a fool. One of the most boring, undeveloped queens the American franchise has ever showcased

14 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Luxx cannot perform for **** omg.  She’s lucky she was against Loosey cuz any of the other 3 would have eliminated her in 5 seconds 

:bibliahh: What??

She literally already beat Jax and Anetra

Just now, unino said:

stop living in season 6 mindset where drag has to be certain womanly type. not every drag queen wants to be a milf and aquaria clearly did not.

aquaria had clear vision about her drag and did it RIGHT unlike many queens that just trying to be her.

Raja is literally one of the most androgynous drag queens to be on the show, and we have had so many queens who have done it better that boyaria before and after her season (and that is just on the main seasons). Its not a preseason 6 thing since preseason 6 girls were also pushing boundaries better. It’s an boyaria is not that queen and gets passes for being a white “fashion” twink. Literally the definition of passing on skinny.

spacer.png

I’m not saying it is wrong to like here, you like what you like, but lets stop pretending that boyaria brought anything but twinks who cant pad, sinch, or contour to drag and gave them a platform. Truly the second worst winner in the winner’s circle.

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, boys said:

:bibliahh: What??

She literally already beat Jax and Anetra

She was saved so someone could send Jax home let’s be honest.  She has a lot of room to grow in performing.  She’s very lanky and idk whenever she dances and move around the stage it feels manic and unfocused. Like she’s about to trip any second.  I don’t feel the fantasy.  It would be rude to compare her to Bosco but there’s some truth.  She’s better though.  

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Violet can pull it off and has variations, Aquaria cannot.  And we should stop insulting violet by putting boyaria in her lane. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.