RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Finale is sooo close. Can the spoiler girls alert this thread about a leak or something? So we can be more cautious. Thanks :heart:

it's out so be careful for those who don't want to get spoiled, especially with X being such a rotten place for that. 

• Like 1

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

42 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

A lot of those finale looks were a bit disappointing imo, but maybe it would've been different if it happened later and they had more money from bookings.

:clap3: they look a damn mess. production fumbled the bag when they decided to record the finale before even announcing the queens.

Edited by 40000000000000

11 minutes ago, unino said:

it's out so be careful for those who don't want to get spoiled, especially with X being such a rotten place for that. 

the final outcome was leaked? some posts in this thread are starting to make sense somehow now :biblionny:

Nymphia and Sapphira look amaze tbh.

Just now, 40000000000000 said:

the final outcome was leaked? some posts in this thread are starting to make sense somehow now :biblionny:

nah it just leaked like 15 minutes ago.

The crowd is kinda giving "I was forced to be here" realness :doc:

Except for that one gay absolutely queening out at Morphine. Which... relatable.

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

The crowd is kinda giving "I was forced to be here" realness :doc:

Except for that one gay absolutely queening out at Morphine. Which... relatable.

they don't even know the queens, i would be confused too :skull:

• Haha 1

i think we should take this time reminiscing about THEE SASHA COLBY and her reign because we won't see this kind of excellence again anytime soon. 

for me Sasha really keeps surprising me with how chameleon both look wise and performing wise. like she's not just cunty mama okuurrrr but also serve us art, fashion, and something substantial.

and despite her not that of a 'fashion queen' she really pulled so much magazine covers, photoshoot and fashion related gigs which shows that the industry truly loves her. 

that being said, i can't wait for what she will bring for step down look. she always has interesting concept and well prepared when it comes to presenting herself.

Edited by unino
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

They better walk to Mother's best song in a while

Betcha wanna hitch a cheeky ride up in my pink limousine

giphy.gif

AAH TASTE SIS! That song is such a bop :WAP:

Queen of Flips ATE

Most of the queens looked tragic. Most of them looked cheap and expensive at the same time....

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

AAH TASTE SIS! That song is such a bop :WAP:

yall really listen to Rupaul huh :rip:

• Haha 1

For an in-studio finale (meaning they had to prepare their finale eleganza without getting their money from touring like most of the other girls), they all look good. Clearly Sapphira and Nymphia are the stand out, but I think Plane, Q, Mhi'ya, Plasma and Xunami served really great looks too!

Put a crown on Sapphira's head NEOW, she looks soooo regal already in that outfit :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unino said:

yall really listen to Rupaul huh :rip:

Yup, and I fully believe that if some pop divas released her stuff it'd smash too :gaycat1:

Sapphira demanded all the attention, oozes so much confidence. My favorite look from her.  

I loved how Nymphia moved. She used that little time really well. The look was miles above the rest, but for her standard kind of mid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yup, and I fully believe that if some pop divas released her stuff it'd smash too :gaycat1:

good for you tbh :clap3:

I haven't seen the vid, are there any drag queens in the audience at least?

The outfits were pretty bad up until Xunami showed up. Nymphia and sapphira really wanted to have one last look in their respective overused color palettes :rip: 

4 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I haven't seen the vid, are there any drag queens in the audience at least?

There were, but I knew none of them????? 

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

The outfits were pretty bad up until Xunami showed up. Nymphia and sapphira really wanted to have one last look in their respective overused color palettes :rip: 

Xunami had such a weird silhouette. It was like a Car Cover. 

Just now, TryMe said:

Xunami had such a weird silhouette. It was like a Car Cover. 

At least it was interesting, plus she is kinda known for it based on her promo look

8 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

At least it was interesting, plus she is kinda known for it based on her promo look

No shade to Xunami but she's.. not really known for anything 😭

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No shade to Xunami but she's.. not really known for anything 😭

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha 

Pak haar (get her)

Edited by TryMe
  • Haha 1

Xunami's was cute. it could be gorgeous if it wasn't for that shape lmao. this's her another unside down flower bouquet moment.

so should we give Dawn one last hate train? like babe what's that look?! PJ was right when she said "this is all concept and no gorgeousness" 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.